ADVERTISEMENT

Washington State just let their football coach go because

Bro, we hired a guy that was 5-19. Not saying it will happen but there is a good chance he will coach again.

He took over a program at Hawaii that had won 11 total games over the previous 4 seasons before he became HC. He won 7 games his first year. Took a step back in year 2 (3-9), and then won 8 games and then 10 games in his last two seasons there.

His first year coaching at WSU was the Covid year where he went 1-3. This year he was 4-3 overall and 3-2 in conference play.

@AUNashvegas should actually looks at the details next time before just spouting off nonsense

Reactions: KM23
6-7
3-9
8-6
10-5
5-6

2 good years out of 5. Is Liberty coming open or something?

Try again, dumb dumb. He never went 6-7 and hasn't had a 5-6 season either.

Also, look at Hawaii before he took over. Try not to make yourself look stupid again

• Love
Reactions: fntiger
He took over a program at Hawaii that had won 11 total games over the previous 4 seasons before he became HC. He won 7 games his first year. Took a step back in year 2 (3-9), and then won 8 games and then 10 games in his last two seasons there.

His first year coaching at WSU was the Covid year where he went 1-3. This year he was 4-3 overall and 3-2 in conference play.

@AUNashvegas should actually looks at the details next time before just spouting off nonsense
You are right, I missed the bowl win his first year at Hawaii, so, he was 33-35 overall. YUGE DIFFERENCE.

Lost a whole lot of money over it. Hope it’s worth it to him; he’s not very good at coaching.

He turned Hawaii around and currently has WSU with a winning record and winning conference record.

How did you come to the conclusion that he isn't very good at coaching?

Try again, dumb dumb. He never went 6-7 and hasn't had a 5-6 season either.

Also, look at Hawaii before he took over. Try not to make yourself look stupid again
You do realize that I am not the one who looks stupid in the conversation, right? I do apologize for not getting his year by year stats completely right as I was doing them quickly, but, I'm not the one who is defending a guy who flushed a $3 million a year job because he was afraid of a vaccine

You do realize that I am not the one who looks stupid in the conversation, right? I do apologize for not getting his year by year stats completely right as I was doing them quickly, but, I'm not the one who is defending a guy who flushed a $3 million a year job because he was afraid of a vaccine

You do look stupid if you are trying to downplay the job the he did at Hawaii. And then forget he had WSU winning again.

I'm defending him. I said someone will hire him and he will be coaching next year.

He is the one who has to live with his decision. Has no impact on my life

“You realize vaccinated people are taking the mark of the beast, right?”
- Real life people in 2021
Juzt herd dat THE INCREDIBLE HULK got DEEERUNK az HAYUL at the WONDER TWINZ berthday partay lazt nite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Big Blue
Powell was immunocompromised due to the fact he had cancer you blithering idiot.
Oh ok…then why did he bother with the vaccine?

why would he give a shit if I got the vaccine?

I still dont get what you are saying…the vaccine works or the vaccine doesnt work?

stump made the point that if everyone complied with the state ordered mandate then Powell wouldnt be endangered…yet he himself was vaccinated and it didnt matter!?

you folks are chasing your tails around like…dare I say it…blathering idiots.

I still dont get what you are saying…the vaccine works or the vaccine doesnt work?

stump made the point that if everyone complied with the state ordered mandate then Powell wouldnt be endangered…yet he himself was vaccinated and it didnt matter!?

No one cares if you get vaccinated. If you get sick from Covid don’t go to the hospital. Just gasp for air at home and pat yourself on the back for beating the guvment.

Wow. Just wow. You can’t put 2 and 2 together. If everybody was vaccinated, the virus would be barely existing. That would say less people like Powell would get it and die. The vaccine can help immunocompromised but it is way less effective. I’m amazed you can’t get this. Simply amazing.

Reactions: Robicheaux

Did you really ask why he would bother to get a vaccine if he was immune compromised? Seriously? I had to have read that wrong the three times I reread it.

Reactions: 00aubie
Did you really ask why he would bother to get a vaccine if he was immune compromised? Seriously? I had to have read that wrong the three times I reread it.

It’s simply amazing. The ignorance on here never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: AUNashvegas
He refused to get vaccinated. I say “Good for him”
I just don’t get how one entity (NBA players union)can claim personal decision and get away with it, and others cannot. I have a friend that is pregnant and doesn’t want the shot but she works for a public company that demands it or else she’s fired. And the doctors around here are afraid to lose their license by writing an exemption for her.

This coach announced his intentions months ago. We discussed it and I said it was a poor move. Months later he is probably just getting fired for being shitty.

Reactions: Huff664
Mostly false. Washington governor Jay Inslee in August issued a vaccination mandate for all state employees. Is that law? Murky. Is it legally enforceable? Yes.

"In response to the emerging COVID-19 threat, the Governor declared a state of emergency on February 29, 2020, using his broad emergency authority under RCW 43.06. More specifically, under RCW 43.06.220, after a state of emergency has been declared, the Governor may suspend statutes and prohibit any activity that he believes should be prohibited to help preserve and maintain life, health, property or the public peace."
Something tells me firing or losing police officers over a vaccine mandate won’t help protecting life, health and property of their public

I just don’t get how one entity (NBA players union)can claim personal decision and get away with it, and others cannot. I have a friend that is pregnant and doesn’t want the shot but she works for a public company that demands it or else she’s fired. And the doctors around here are afraid to lose their license by writing an exemption for her.

This coach announced his intentions months ago. We discussed it and I said it was a poor move. Months later he is probably just getting fired for being shitty.

WTF are you talking about? He’s a state employee. He had a cutoff date for getting let go. Also, ask Kyrie Irving if he got away with it. Your friend will protect herself and her baby more if she’s vaccinated btw.

WTF are you talking about? He’s a state employee. He had a cutoff date for getting let go. Also, ask Kyrie Irving if he got away with it. Your friend will protect herself and her baby more if she’s vaccinated btw.
Actually, for whatever stupid reason in the collective bargaining agreement, he will still get paid for missed away games. Dude will still walk away with roughly $20 mil this season. Which is laughable.

WTF are you talking about? He’s a state employee. He had a cutoff date for getting let go
No friend. The better question is what tf are you talking about? Who the **** is “he”

Also, ask Kyrie Irving if he got away with it
The spineless commissioner literally said Kyrie foregoing the vaccine wasn’t a league issue. So what that he cannot play in certain cities? It just goes to show that other entities are willing to jump through hoops to allow their employees to have their personal decisions. Others get fired. Legit reason of being pregnant or not

Reactions: Huff664
The quote was pulled from a government website. Surely you wouldn’t question the government. You aren’t allowed to.
Did the person on Facebook that you copied it from tell you that? This was pulled directly from the CDC website...

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

and here is the link if you would like it
I don’t have a Facebook, I’m a grown up. Quote was from an article on nih.gov.

If you only knew how dumb this post was. It’s amazing. Unvaccinated spread it waaaaaay more than the vaccinated and they get it more. Powell and others like him aren’t as protected by the vaccine as they are immunocompromised. It’s just shorter reason to get vaccinated so it helps they’re chances of not getting Covid.
What do you do for a living? Just wondering Dr Fauci?

Mostly false. Washington governor Jay Inslee in August issued a vaccination mandate for all state employees. Is that law? Murky. Is it legally enforceable? Yes.

"In response to the emerging COVID-19 threat, the Governor declared a state of emergency on February 29, 2020, using his broad emergency authority under RCW 43.06. More specifically, under RCW 43.06.220, after a state of emergency has been declared, the Governor may suspend statutes and prohibit any activity that he believes should be prohibited to help preserve and maintain life, health, property or the public peace."
Are you ready to move to Washington?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT