ADVERTISEMENT

Washington State just let their football coach go because

Lost a whole lot of money over it. Hope it’s worth it to him; he’s not very good at coaching.
I couldn’t even begin to name all of the vaccines I got while in the Marines (wasn’t voluntary, you just lined up and got what you were told to get) and I never got paid for that. This coach is silly IMO, but to each their own.

What's hilarious is he tried to get a religious exemption because he's supposedly Catholic and the Washington State Catholic Conference released a statement saying that COVID "vaccinations are morally permissible and will protect the faithful, loved ones, and the community."

Vaccines are considered medical procedures. I’m missing the funny part.

“Vaccination is a minor medical procedure that reduces or eliminates the risk of contracting a targeted disease.”

Most medical procedures are more invasive. Again, it’s a shot. We have all taken many shots in our lifetime.

Dude won three straight PAC-12 games in three straight weeks. Beat Stanford this week. Turned the season around after a Week 1 loss to Utah State.

He’s 5-6, right?
Yes, went 1-3 in his first season. Started this season off rough but started winning come conference play

but he did have an extremely unfavorable schedule his first year. 3 of the 4 were USC, Oregon, and Utah.

I'd bet a decent amount of money that he claims mrna technology is too new for him while completely avoiding the fact that no one is requiring him to get an mrna vaccine

Reactions: Stumpfan
I work in the medical field, and I'm not against the vaccine. I can still see clear as day the media working overtime to divide and conquer. They work hard at driving popular opinion against anyone questioning the left wing agenda, including mandates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT