ADVERTISEMENT

Washington State just let their football coach go because

And just like clockwork, you come in mentally dull, and miss the salient point he made, over a technicality, (and ironically, he's right about the technicality too).

Good gosh is must be bad to get STOMP'ed out like that with such regularity.
ironically, no he isn't right about the technicality. But go on about someone else being mentally dull.

Actually, for whatever stupid reason in the collective bargaining agreement, he will still get paid for missed away games. Dude will still walk away with roughly $20 mil this season. Which is laughable.

Wut? No. He’s not allowed to practice or play games for the nets per the nets. He will get vaccinated though.

No friend. The better question is what tf are you talking about? Who the **** is “he”

The spineless commissioner literally said Kyrie foregoing the vaccine wasn’t a league issue. So what that he cannot play in certain cities? It just goes to show that other entities are willing to jump through hoops to allow their employees to have their personal decisions. Others get fired. Legit reason of being pregnant or not

Dude, you make no sense. The nets basically suspended him. He can’t play in games or practices. He will be vaccinated soon.

Dude, you make no sense. The nets basically suspended him. He can’t play in games or practices. He will be vaccinated soon.
How am I not making sense? It’s all there much more easily to be read than anything you ever post. The Nets didn’t suspend him. I didn’t even make this a Kyrie thing. You did.

Bradley Beal is also not vaccinated and can play in Brooklyn. What sense does that make?! Like Draymond Green said vaccination status has become “political” and that is the nonsense you’re interested in.

How am I not making sense? It’s all there much more easily to be read than anything you ever post. The Nets didn’t suspend him. I didn’t even make this a Kyrie thing. You did.

Bradley Beal is also not vaccinated and can play in Brooklyn. What sense does that make?! Like Draymond Green said vaccination status has become “political” and that is the nonsense you’re interested in.

Lol. Yes, they said he can’t play in any games or practice with the team and he won’t be paid. That’s called a suspension.

Lol. Yes, they said he can’t play in any games or practice with the team and he won’t be paid. That’s called a suspension.
Here you are still bringing up Kyrie. For whatever reason.
I bring up players union. You say Kyrie
I say Bradley Beal. You say Kyrie

weirdo

Dude, you said the nets didn’t suspend him. They did.
I didn’t bring him up. You continue to bring him up. I brought up the players union backing the player’s personal decision to vaccinate or not.

Yes, he has apparently been suspended recently. But he didn’t lose his job. He has temporarily lost his right to play basketball over a local law that pits his personal decision against his playing time. Something that Beal and few other unvaccinateds don’t have to worry about. All should be required to be vaccinated or all should be afforded to make decisions for themselves. This is not that hard to understand.

I didn’t bring him up. You continue to bring him up. I brought up the players union backing the player’s personal decision to vaccinate or not.

Yes, he has apparently been suspended recently. But he didn’t lose his job. He has temporarily lost his right to play basketball over a local law that pits his personal decision against his playing time. Something that Beal and few other unvaccinateds don’t have to worry about. All should be required to be vaccinated or all should be afforded to make decisions for themselves. This is not that hard to understand.

Lol. He can’t practice or play in games or be paid. That’s losing his job UNTIL he gets vaccinated.

How dense are you. I’ve been talking about the NBA player union you dumbass.

and the mandate apparently does not prevent Beal from playing in New York.

On mandates working, I’m talking about NY. Try to keep up. Damn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT