ADVERTISEMENT

Scary situation. Bronny James cardiac

I'll let you tell me. Were many of the "peer reviewed" studies released during the pandemic eventually proven to be wrong, baked and spun???
I go on studies by people much more trained and equipped than myself. If you choose to go by what ifs, that’s fine.

Is there any reason for VCU to lie? This link even references studies from Israel, which I know you’ve been a huge fan of.

https://www.vcuhealth.org/pauley-heart-center/the-beat/latest-updates/covid-19-vaccine-and-heart-patients-myocarditis-and-pericarditis?tab=&type=article-detail#:~:text=Danielides: Rare cases of myocarditis,within several days after vaccination.

I go on studies by people much more trained and equipped than myself. If you choose to go by what ifs, that’s fine.

Is there any reason for VCU to lie? This link even references studies from Israel, which I know you’ve been a huge fan of.

https://www.vcuhealth.org/pauley-heart-center/the-beat/latest-updates/covid-19-vaccine-and-heart-patients-myocarditis-and-pericarditis?tab=&type=article-detail#:~:text=Danielides: Rare cases of myocarditis,within several days after vaccination.

Ask yourself if there was any reason for all of the doctors, researchers, "scientists" and authorities to lie, manipulate, deceive and coerce the way they did during the pandemic. What was the reason for that, and why would those same people be interesting in protecting their mis-doings/mis-deeds from the pandemic???

What's the reason for it all in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
Ask yourself if there was any reason for all of the doctors, researchers, "scientists" and authorities to lie, manipulate, deceive and coerce the way they did during the pandemic. What was the reason for that, and why would those same people be interesting in protecting their mis-doings/mis-deeds from the pandemic???

What's the reason for it all in the first place?
It’s all one big conspiracy, man. They’re all working together on this across the world in the name of big pharma.

Is that what you believe?

It’s all one big conspiracy, man. They’re all working together on this across the world in the name of big pharma.

Is that what you believe?

I'm not going to go off on a silly tangent debate. That type of dismissal worked early in the pandemic, but given all of the peer-reviewed studies, data, announcements that have been proven to be false, (just as I said was likely to happen), it's CLEAR that a lot of people serving in official capacities colluded to push the vaccine narrative, and to position the new mRNA vaccines as 100% safe and effective, when in reality, we had no idea, since we didn't have any data on them from across the full life-cycle.

For those who kept up, there have been many previous articles retracted, redacted or quietly taken down. Many official statements from the CDC and others have been clearly proven to have been wrong. Lastly, I don't believe they did all of this just for big pharma. There are likely other reasons that we don't quite know just yet.

• Haha
I'm not going to go off on a silly tangent debate. That type of dismissal worked early in the pandemic, but given all of the peer-reviewed studies, data, announcements that have been proven to be false, (just as I said was likely to happen), it's CLEAR that a lot of people serving in official capacities colluded to push the vaccine narrative, and to position the new mRNA vaccines as 100% safe and effective, when in reality, we had no idea, since we didn't have any data on them from across the full life-cycle.

For those who kept up, there have been many previous articles retracted, redacted or quietly taken down. Many official statements from the CDC and others have been clearly proven to have been wrong. Lastly, I don't believe they did all of this just for big pharma. There are likely other reasons that we don't quite know just yet.
Look, it comes down to this. I believe the studies performed by educated professionals in health and science, and you believe there’s at least a solid possibility we’re all being lied to universally about the length of time myocarditis shows up after injection of the vaccine.

I’ll take my chances with science and medicine. You take yore chances with conspiracy. And you know what? That is OK with me.

Look, it comes down to this. I believe the studies performed by educated professionals in health and science, and you believe there’s at least a solid possibility we’re all being lied to universally about the length of time myocarditis shows up after injection of the vaccine.

I’ll take my chances with science and medicine. You take yore chances with conspiracy. And you know what? That is OK with me.

Couch it however you'd like. We've interacted enough for you to know how much I value science and medicine, but those paying attention clearly saw what happened during the Covid pandemic.

There are 3 or 4 things that I predicted or stated as hypotheticals, that have since proven to be true, through real science. Things that the CDC initially said weren't true, and you and others were saying the same things, and putting your blind trust in them. Well, you all have taking numerous L's for being so gullible and just turning off your brain and eyes to use blind trust.

I'm not a big conspiracy nut, but you and like @Stumpfan act as if conspiracies have NEVER happened in recorded history. Keep paying attention, as more truth forces its way to the surface. I'll likely be bumping this thread in the future too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: clk9 and gatorz1209
Couch it however you'd like. We've interacted enough for you to know how much I value science and medicine, but those paying attention has also seen what clearly happened during the Covid pandemic.

There are 3 or 4 things that I predicted or stated as hypotheticals, that have since proven to be true, through real science. Things that the CDC initially said weren't true, and you and others were saying the same things, and putting your blind trust in them. Well, you all have taking numerous L's for being so gullible and just turning off your brain and eyes to use blind trust.

I'm not a big conspiracy nut, but you and like @Stumpfan act as if conspiracies have NEVER happened in recorded history. Keep paying attention, as more truth forces its way to the surface. I'll likely be bumping this thread in the future too.
But you ARE a conspiracy nut. You believe there’s a reason why VCU Medicine and all of these other independent institutions are secretly working together to falsify studies on the average length of time between injection and myocarditis. That’s a very strong example of a conspiracy theory.

But you ARE a conspiracy nut. You believe there’s a reason why VCU Medicine and all of these other independent institutions are secretly working together to falsify studies on the average length of time between injection and myocarditis. That’s a very strong example of a conspiracy theory.

Do you know the difference between a sensible, intelligent conspiracy example, and a conspiracy nut??? You all have SO much egg on your face from the initial pandemic debates, and now you're doubling and tripling down. It's CRAZY. Just bunkers that folks can straight SEE the truth be proven over time, and yet still fight and doggedly believe something because of stupid partisan-like beliefs and behavior. Just too stubborn to admit that you were wrong, (when we're ALL wrong from time to time).

I'm not debating the average times of myocarditis. I don't know the last time Bronny had a shot. I do know that his HS and his college were among the stupid schools that FORCED everyone to be vaccinated. It wouldn't surprise me if he had to get a booster as part of his attendance package. It's not a fact that he did, but unfortunately, people like you don't think far enough or objectively enough to even consider things like that. You just dismiss things offhand and blindly stick to your partisan-like position.

• Haha
Reactions: clk9 and gatorz1209
Do you know the difference between a sensible, intelligent conspiracy example, and a conspiracy nut??? You all have SO much egg on your face from the initial pandemic debates, and now you're doubling and tripling down. It's CRAZY. Just bunkers that folks can straight SEE the truth be proven over time, and yet still fight and doggedly believe something because of stupid partisan-like beliefs and behavior. Just too stubborn to admit that you were wrong, (when we're ALL wrong from time to time).

I'm not debating the average times of myocarditis. I don't know the last time Bronny had a shot. I do know that his HS and his college were among the stupid schools that FORCED everyone to be vaccinated. It wouldn't surprise me if he had to get a booster as part of his attendance package. It's not a fact that he did, but unfortunately, people like you don't think far enough or objectively enough to even consider things like that. You just dismiss things offhand and blindly stick to your partisan-like position.
Let me translate that first sentence for you:

@au4life_rz: “I’m not a conspiracy nut, I just believe in a conspiracy that independent institutions across the world are banding together to falsify data.”

Good Lord, son.

Let me translate that first sentence for you:

@au4life_rz: “I’m not a conspiracy nut, I just believe in a conspiracy that independent institutions across the world are banding together to falsify data.”

Good Lord, son.
You know you've made a good point when all your counter arguers can do is post laughing emoji's 3 or 4 times in a row.

No solid, counter points or rebuttals, just laughing emoji's. Let's put a bow on this one and we'll revisit it in the future.

• Haha
You know you've made a good point when all your counter arguers can do is post laughing emoji's 3 or 4 times in a row.

No solid, counter points or rebuttals, just laughing emoji's. Let's put a bow on this one and we'll revisit it in the future.
I anticipate a non-peer reviewed study to fix yore confirmation bias like all of the others. Then you’ll claim more conspiracy that the government is censoring information.

Seeing how I’m against the jab, imma let you use the last God-given brain cells you might have left to figure out who I voted for. I bet you got the boosters too, huh? 😂😂😂
#LetsGoBrandon
Well usually the left coast libs are the anti-vaxxers, so imma say you prob voted for Biden lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT