ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jamie Foxx about to die?

This now has to be one of the most amazing threads of all time. Just wow.
The most amazing thing, imo, is that there were replies to the tweet in the OP stating that he wasn't in critical condition, but no one on any side of this horseshit thread bothered to try to get more information.

Reactions: 00aubie
The most amazing thing, imo, is that there were replies to the tweet in the OP stating that he wasn't in critical condition, but no one on any side of this horseshit thread bothered to try to get more information.

Foxx, 55, was hospitalized April 11 after an unspecified “medical emergency,” a representative said last month.

Foxx’s daughter said in a statement on Instagram on April 12 that “luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery.”

I'm not the source, NPR is. Is NPR reputable?

If not, I'lL post a link from someone else.

WASHINGTON, April 18 (Reuters) - Rapper Prakazrel "Pras Michel" of the Fugees, testifying in his own defense on Tuesday, said he received $20 million from Malaysian financier Jho Low to help him get a photo with former President Barack Obama.Apr 18, 2023

$20 MILLION FOR A PHOTO?

How about The New York Times? You like them?

nytimes.com/2019/05/10/us/pras-michel-jho-low-campaign-finance.html

heck, just choose your own link: then apoligize and say AUB03 RULES.

I’ll eat white dog shit if Obama is indicted and Jamie Foxx is the key witness. Also, yore theory is shot to shit with the fact that he’s been out of the hospital for weeks. But keep on, Q dawg. @Mikecb22 i have to tag him. White dog shit and such.

I’ll eat white dog shit if Obama is indicted and Jamie Foxx is the key witness. Also, yore theory is shot to shit with the fact that he’s been out of the hospital for weeks. But keep on, Q dawg. @Mikecb22 i have to tag him. White dog shit and such.

ain't nobody said anything about Obama being indicted.

My theory wasn't about him being in the hospital, my only theory was the money laundering connection between the Fugees and Obama.

except that ain't a theory, it's a fact now settled in court. I just brought it to everyone's attention.

Has anyone told oBAMA’s assassins that Foxx is home playing pickle ball?

Foxx, 55, was hospitalized April 11 after an unspecified “medical emergency,” a representative said last month.

Foxx’s daughter said in a statement on Instagram on April 12 that “luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery.”

---- obviously...... something was wrong.

ain't nobody said anything about Obama being indicted.

My theory wasn't about him being in the hospital, my only theory was the money laundering connection between the Fugees and Obama.

except that ain't a theory, it's a fact now settled in court. I just brought it to everyone's attention.
Sir, I too love an early morning drink, but you need to step away.

Reactions: stutsman23
  • Haha
If that’s the facts, I’ll eat two piles of white dog shit, film it...

don't worry about posting it, just eat it and film it.

You also do realize this entire thread is people laughing at how you sit at home and buy into every conspiracy theory that supports yore agenda? I’m not political at all, but Jesus man, take a step back from that ledge, my friend.

You also do realize this entire thread is people laughing at how you sit at home and buy into every conspiracy theory that supports yore agenda? I’m not political at all, but Jesus man, take a step back from that ledge, my friend.

the story I posted about the Fugees the money and Obama is 100%. Dude's already been convicted.

• Haha
I said if Jamie was involved. This is a Jamie Foxx thread where you stated all this lol.
actually, I said if Jamie's involved. It's in BIG BOLD LETTERS up above... twice.

now eat your shit.

the story I posted about the Fugees the money and Obama is 100%. Dude's already been convicted.
But where was Jamie Foxx in any of that? Look man, newsmax is on. I’m sure they got it all covered. I’m about to go have a Bloody Mary and eat some brunch, with a woman. I’ll report back if, and when I have to eat my white dog shit. Until then keep being a patriot bro. We need you guys.

Damn it. I forgot. Just like he did this was a thread about Jamie Foxx lol

incredibly wrong again.

You have me confused with someone who doesn't remember what they post, because I remember everything.
And I didn't post that. How many times you gonna be wrong in one thread?

But where was Jamie Foxx in any of that? Look man, newsmax is on. I’m sure they got it all covered. I’m about to go have a Bloody Mary and eat some brunch, with a woman. I’ll report back if, and when I have to eat my white dog shit. Until then keep being a patriot bro. We need you guys.

look man, read my posts. Try to follow along.

All I'm saying is the lead singer for the Fugees- who is the subject of the rumored Jamis Foxx testimony - illegally funneled cash from a Malaysian businessman to Obama's campaign and was convicted for it.

That's all fact. That's the entire point of my posts. Now eat your shit like you promised.

look man, read my posts. Try to follow along.

All I'm saying is the lead singer for the Fugees- who is the subject of the rumored Jamis Foxx testimony - illegally funneled cash from a Malaysian businessman to Obama's campaign and was convicted for it.

That's all fact. That's the entire point of my posts. Now eat your shit like you promised.
Yeah, Obama should be in jail man.

Yeah, Obama should be in jail man.

not even close to what I said. Stop trying to insert bullshit to distract from the fact that you have to eat shit.

just man-up, admit you were wrong, and eat shit like you swore you would. On film.

Lol, the title of the article states it’s a “conspiracy theory”.

Well done, Basement Batman.

no kidding

that's the whole story, nitwit. This is where all the talk came from. The Fugees/Obama is still 100% truth and facts.

- are you gonna eat shit too?

bigstock-Husky-With-Pooping-In-A-Dog-Pa-50533997.jpg

not even close to what I said. Stop trying to insert bullshit to distract from the fact that you have to eat shit.

just man-up, admit you were wrong, and eat shit like you swore you would. On film.
4 Chan? Or truth social? I’d have to download that one. Is there a pre-rec? Like storming a capitol building?

4 Chan? Or truth social? I’d have to download that one. Is there a pre-rec? Like storming a capitol building?

come on, Jock Fan... just eat your shit (you should share with @stutsman23 btw) and be happy I was able to educate you on something you never knew.

This thread has AIDS. Can somebody nuke it? There have been a lot of dumb things posted on The Bunker over the years but this might take the cake.

f-that, Jockfan and Stuts are gonna eat shit and film it.... and it's all because a guy illegally donated to Obama's campaign and got sentenced for it, Leo Dicaprio was a witness in the trial...

... but since Jamie Foxx and Leo are friends, and Jamie was "allegedly" scheduled to testify on the same situation (remember I said IF) ... someone else suggested Jamie (who apparently had an accident or an illness or a bad turn of events) was targeted so he couldn't testify. I never made that claim.

That's pretty much where the story begins and ends... but the fact remains ... the lead singer for the Fugees was charged and convicted with illegal campaign contributions to one of Obama's campaigns. Which is what I said.

And now, Jockfan and Stuts have to eat white dog shit.

Last edited:
f-that, Jockfan and Stuts are gonna eat shit and film it.
Look man, I appreciate the speed of your internet from yore mom’s basement. She told me she was going to have breakfast ready at 9:30, but now I have to go eat somewhere because you threw a tantrum in the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
Look man, I appreciate the speed of your internet from yore mom’s basement. She told me she was going to have breakfast ready at 9:30, but now I have to go eat somewhere because you threw a tantrum in the living room.

see?

another juvenile distraction from the truth and facts. Just can't accept being wrong?

now I have to go eat somewhere

- might I suggest my white dog's ass?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT