ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jamie Foxx about to die?

wrong again. No Truth Social, and no Chans.

Just someone much smarter than you.

here...

38f82f77ee0d67f5e5abcab6b122562d7960b52c_2_666x500.jpeg
well now you have been a liar. The bunker sleuths thread, you have referenced 4 chan.

Reactions: gatorz1209
well now you have been a liar. The bunker sleuths thread, you have referenced 4 chan.

I've never been a member on any Chan boards except 4Chan- for one day. Not a place to f-around. The only Chan posts I see have been re-posted to another board. That's where I see them.

In fact, if you're promise to eat more white dig shit, I'll find the post where I specifically told people not to go to the Chan boards. I also "referenced" NPR is this thread... does that mean I write for NPR? In fact, I don't do any social media except for 2 posting boards, this one included.

You gonna eat shit or not?

I've never been a member on any Chan boards except 4Chan- for one day. Not a place to f-around. The only Chan posts I see have been re-posted to another board. That's where I see them.

In fact, if you're promise to eat more white dig shit, I'll find the post where I specifically told people not to go to the Chan boards.

Promise?
Was that before or after you stormed a capitol building?

this entire time, i've been right and you've been wrong. Think about that.

I'm gonna walk my dog, be right back.... hey look what I brought you!

white_dog_shit.jpg
The fact you can’t see that everybody is laughing at you in this, is hilarious. I’m heading out to have a life. Enjoy your moms basement.

• Love
Reactions: stutsman23
The fact you can’t see that everybody is laughing at you in this, is hilarious. I’m heading out to have a life. Enjoy your moms basement.

I’m heading out to have a life

we all know where you're going.

remember to film it.

jftr, this is misleading.

Tyson said 'he heard' and 'he was told'.

The former boxer expressed that he knows that a stroke sent him to the hospital. “He’s not feeling well. They said a stroke. I have no idea what happened to him,” Iron Mike said of the 55-year-old.

Readers added context they thought people might want to know

Mike Tyson was asked about Jamie Foxx's health and let it slip "I heard it was a stroke". Tyson said nothing about Foxx's health challenges being because of the Covid vaccine. Vaccines weren't mentioned. msn.com/en-us/movies/c…*

GRAIN OF SALT

Alfred Joseph Benza
[1] is an American gossip columnist and television host. <<<<<----------

"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it," confessed the podcaster — who formally worked as a columnist for the New York Daily News and as a host of the E! series Mysteries and Scandals — during an appearance on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s online show "Ask Dr. Drew."

"The blood clot in the brain caused him at that point to be partially paralyzed and blind," Benza alleged, as he insisted his insider was "someone in the room" with first-hand knowledge of Foxx’s hospitalization.

"I am thinking, 'Is that why he blew up on the set a week before this medical emergency happened?'" the veteran journalist asked Pinsky. "Is that why he fired three or four people because he had had it with these mandates?"

Foxx was admitted to the hospital after suffering a "medical complication" on Thursday, April 11, although specific details on his current health status have been difficult to discover.

• Wow
Reactions: Big Blue
GRAIN OF SALT

Alfred Joseph Benza
[1] is an American gossip columnist and television host. <<<<<----------

"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it," confessed the podcaster — who formally worked as a columnist for the New York Daily News and as a host of the E! series Mysteries and Scandals — during an appearance on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s online show "Ask Dr. Drew."

"The blood clot in the brain caused him at that point to be partially paralyzed and blind," Benza alleged, as he insisted his insider was "someone in the room" with first-hand knowledge of Foxx’s hospitalization.

"I am thinking, 'Is that why he blew up on the set a week before this medical emergency happened?'" the veteran journalist asked Pinsky. "Is that why he fired three or four people because he had had it with these mandates?"

Foxx was admitted to the hospital after suffering a "medical complication" on Thursday, April 11, although specific details on his current health status have been difficult to discover.

Wow. That source isn’t credible at all, but you never know if they actually have something. That doesn’t match some of the statements put out there, and I would appreciate some details on the timing, but it will certainly get clicks.

Wow. That source isn’t credible at all, but you never know if they actually have something. That doesn’t match some of the statements put out there, and I would appreciate some details on the timing, but it will certainly get clicks.
well if you can't trust the gossip columnist, what has the world come to?

how about this one?

The Foxx insider told People "what happened to him medically is serious enough to keep him in the hospital," but adding, "the hospital is the last place Jamie wants to be."

That person also said "[doctors] are doing more tests and want to be completely sure that he will be OK before allowing him to" be discharged. The Oscar winner has been advised to "keep his stress level down" once he leaves the hospital.

- WHY WAS HE IN THE HOSPITAL ... because he most certainly was.

"Sources do tell People that they want to make sure that he is perfectly stable when they do eventually release him," said Nigel Smith, a senior news editor at People. "But unfortunately, we still don't know exactly when that will be."

oh, sorry... ABC AND New York. .. 2 sources you absolutely cannot trust.

how about this one?

The Foxx insider told People "what happened to him medically is serious enough to keep him in the hospital," but adding, "the hospital is the last place Jamie wants to be."

That person also said "[doctors] are doing more tests and want to be completely sure that he will be OK before allowing him to" be discharged. The Oscar winner has been advised to "keep his stress level down" once he leaves the hospital.

- WHY WAS HE IN THE HOSPITAL ... because he most certainly was.

"Sources do tell People that they want to make sure that he is perfectly stable when they do eventually release him," said Nigel Smith, a senior news editor at People. "But unfortunately, we still don't know exactly when that will be."

oh, sorry... ABC AND New York. .. 2 sources you absolutely cannot trust.
??? Nobody is denying he was in the hospital

Reactions: gatorz1209

A representative for Jamie Foxx has shut down conspiracy theories that the actor’s recent hospitalisation was due to the Covid-19 vaccine leaving him “partially paralyzed and blind”.

In a statement to NBC News, Foxx’s representatives called the claims “completely inaccurate.”

“Luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery. We know how beloved he is and appreciate your prayers,” she said. “The family asks for privacy during this time.”

A representative for Jamie Foxx has shut down conspiracy theories that the actor’s recent hospitalisation was due to the Covid-19 vaccine leaving him “partially paralyzed and blind”.

In a statement to NBC News, Foxx’s representatives called the claims “completely inaccurate.”

“Luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery. We know how beloved he is and appreciate your prayers,” she said. “The family asks for privacy during this time.”

On 12 April, his daughter Corinne Foxx shared in a social media statement that the Django Unchained star “experienced a medical complication yesterday.”

---what was the diagnosis?

"Luckily, due to quick action and great care..."

--- so what happened?

"The conspiracy theory began on 30 May, when Hollywood gossip columnist AJ Benza made the unsubstantiated claim on Ask Dr Drew"

Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens... why not Dr. Drew and AJ Benza?

No way. You’re telling me the conspiracy theorists were wrong once again? But surely Damar Hamlin is a clone from the matrix.

You mean “Source” for a disgraced gossip columnist was mistaken? BULLSHIT

Stahp. Everyone knows how you feel. Move this shit to the idiot board. This back and forth is so old.
I didn’t start the shit posting about the vaccine ITT, nerd. Maybe bump the posters who did. I’m sure you won’t for specific reasons lol

I didn’t start the shit posting about the vaccine ITT, nerd. Maybe bump the posters who did. I’m sure you won’t for specific reasons lol
Nerd? Lol! I don’t know any of you I just notice the same things repeated over and over and made a comment. I must have the idiots blocked you are mentioning. All good with me Mr. Tesla.

Nerd? Lol! I don’t know any of you I just notice the same things repeated over and over and made a comment. I must have the idiots blocked you are mentioning. All good with me Mr. Tesla.
At least I’m part of the solution and not the problem 😎

Reactions: WDamn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT