ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jamie Foxx about to die?

Where did I say the vaccine was poison? TIA for your retraction. I'm vaxxed, smart guy. You are so far off (but what's new?).

I'm sure you have me categorized as a person who watches fox news (haven't in years), listenst to talk radio (nope), etc.

The point on the flu in 2020 is that it dropped by 1000x for one year, then came right back, per the CDC.

Your main argument continues to be that anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. As opposed to considering all sides. That doesn't make me the close minded one.

Looking forward to your next side-step of data and personal insult.
You categorized me as a liberal earlier ITT. I don’t think you have room to talk, geek.

Reactions: Stumpfan
I got it, you're going to bring up irrelevant people to make your point. Red Herrings are much easier then real debate.

You all have yet to make a point in this thread - you're taking a beating and don't even realize it.

/ignored
Don’t get so rustled. It was a joke.

Turn that frown upside down

Reactions: gatorz1209
It could be true, but this ain't the movies. Cases involving conspiracy usually do not hinge on the testimony of one person.
Especially that one person being Jamie Foxx. Why the fvck would Jamie Foxx be the guy that can make or break the case?

That’s an insanely outlandish notion.

“Did he get Hillary’d?”
Nope, worse… “vaccinated”, well jabbed.

dumb-ass.gif

L’il fella, sit this one out… you’re an angry triggered elf. As for me…. You refer to me henceforth as Mr. Pure Blood! You may go now.
Steve, I don’t think you should call anyone little lmaoo. I also think yore too old to be risking it with covid

• Haha
Reactions: 00aubie
Steve, I don’t think you should call anyone little lmaoo. I also think yore too old to be risking it with covid
Well heck, would you look at that, tesla boy is already a"woke" so he can bunker all day (who are you polling about "smashing" today child? L'il fella, the only thing (I mean only thing) you and a Patriot like me "may" have in common is while I'm an Auburn Man... you may be an Auburn fan. I find it humorous and somewhat entertaining your easy triggering. I'm a PURE BLOOD boy, you may leave now.
Don't' Tread (nor shed) on Me.

• Haha
Reactions: clk9 and gatorz1209
Well heck, would you look at that, tesla boy is already a"woke" so he can bunker all day (who are you polling about "smashing" today child? L'il fella, the only thing (I mean only thing) you and a Patriot like me "may" have in common is while I'm an Auburn Man... you may be an Auburn fan. I find it humorous and somewhat entertaining your easy triggering. I'm a PURE BLOOD boy, you may leave now.
Bruh called himself a “patriot” aaaahahahaha

Did you pull this post from the MAGA playbook? Because I think you just hit bingo on all the coined phrases lmaoo

Reactions: WoSDWDE
Please be a troll, please be a troll, please be a troll

Bruh called himself a “patriot” aaaahahahaha

Did you pull this post from the MAGA playbook? Because I think you just hit bingo on all the coined phrases lmaoo

You have to be under 35 years old as you make the assumption the term "Patriot" is something synonymous to the Donald Trump era. Before Obama and Trump came in to widen the gap between the two parties, the term Patriot was held in high regard. The term patriot doesn't sit on one side of the aisle or the other, nor was it coined in the past decade.

You have to be under 35 years old as you make the assumption the term "Patriot" is something synonymous to the Donald Trump era. Before Obama and Trump came in to widen the gap between the two parties, the term Patriot was held in high regard. The term patriot doesn't sit on one side of the aisle or the other, nor was it coined in the past decade.
I will always laugh at anyone who calls themself patriot lol

200w.gif

I will always laugh at anyone who calls themself patriot lol

You do what you will/want as it affects me very little. All I see is narcissistic, childish behavior out the majority of the political posters on this board. Personally, I don't share the insecurities that some posters on this board do, but I will point out your idiocy in your lack of knowledge.

You do what you will/want as it affects me very little. All I see is narcissistic, childish behavior out the majority of the political posters on this board. Personally, I don't share the insecurities that some posters on this board do, but I will point out your idiocy in your lack of knowledge.
It affect you so little that you keep responding in paragraphs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 00aubie
okay okay, I see nothing wrong with being Patriotic
We'll just keep poking fun at all the other bingos like PURE BLOOD, your a "woke", Don't Tread on Me, and Tesla boy

okay okay, I see nothing wrong with being Patriotic
We'll just keep poking fun at all the other bingos like PURE BLOOD, your a "woke", Don't Tread on Me, and Tesla boy
Pure blood might be my favorite, as these folks likely have a quarter pounder with cheese, zax sauce, and Diet Coke flowing through their veins

L’il fella, sit this one out… you’re an angry triggered elf. As for me…. You refer to me henceforth as Mr. Pure Blood! You may go now.
Mr Poop Blood I’m sorry for having offended you. I did not realize you were in your safe space and existing in a fragile moment of being a disgusting human to gain camaraderie with other people of vile taste.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
Pure blood might be my favorite, as these folks likely have a quarter pounder with cheese, zax sauce, and Diet Coke flowing through their veins
I saw a lady checking out at Wal Mart once with half a buggy (top to bottom, not front to back) full of 2 liters of Mnt Dew. It was the most vile thing I've ever witnessed at a grocery store.

I saw a lady checking out at Wal Mart once with half a buggy (top to bottom, not front to back) full of 2 liters of Mnt Dew. It was the most vile thing I've ever witnessed at a grocery store.
That’s was definitely someone’s wife ITT

I'm conservative as ya'll know, but I have no idea what that has to do with Jamie Foxx, Patriots and Mountain Dew...Merica, lol
Basically this is how the thread has gone thus far:

• I posted a tweet that Jamie Foxx is in critical condition
  • First reply indicated it was due to the covid vaccine
  • People with critical thinking skills laughed
  • More people came in to say it has to be the vaccine
  • Obama money laundering
  • Shit posting
  • SJW Eagle hit bingo
  • You arrived asking what’s going on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT