ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb title was changed by JGT

after being told I'm going to burn in hellfire every single week for almost a decade because I said I didn't want to go to a church where people are convulsing on the floor for 30 minutes and pretending everything is normal afterwards really put a sour ass taste in my mouth. But no, I get it. Not every christian is a hypocrite like every muslim isnt a terrorist, I've just seen "gods word" used as a justification for personal hatred too many times to want to have anything to do with it.

I'll go ahead and apologize for pulling the thread this way instead of discussing the China Virus tho, we can get back to regularly scheduled programming.
I completely understand what you mean. There are some crazies in every group, no matter the topic, whether it be religion, politics, sports (obviously), etc

if you are pro vax then you should have a problem with the BS post from OP. he is advocating against vaccines without implicitly stating it. anyone who feels otherwise, i've got some oceanfront property in the GUMP for sale.

don't twist people pushing back on anecdotal stories of unvaccinated people surviving COVID for people being threatened by unvaccinated people.
Couple of things:
1. I got through about 3 lines of the OP
2. The post I responded to mentioned him being a threat to others
3. 99.9% of people survive covid vaxxed or unvaxxed. There is not such thing as an “anecdotal” story of someone surviving covid. It’s incredibly common.
4. Lose weight, make healthier food choices and exercise. It will be far more beneficial in all facets of your life than a vaccine.

Couple of things:
1. I got through about 3 lines of the OP
2. The post I responded to mentioned him being a threat to others
3. 99.9% of people survive covid vaxxed or unvaxxed. There is not such thing as an “anecdotal” story of someone surviving covid. It’s incredibly common.
4. Lose weight, make healthier food choices and exercise. It will be far more beneficial in all facets of your life than a vaccine.

1. i don't blame you for not reading it all
2. my bad if so
3. yes, every single story that only involves 1 person's experience is anecdotal. that can't be disputed.
4. i agree

Here check out this study that summarizes the basic studies on Ivermectin. It is an interesting read.

Here is the summary conclusion:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Article:
Every doctor on this board has told us the horse dewormer is not an effective treatment for COVID. You must believe they are all lying and part of a vast conspiracy to suppress this miracle cure and get more people killed.

Every doctor on this board has told us the horse dewormer is not an effective treatment for COVID. You must believe they are all lying and part of a vast conspiracy to suppress this miracle cure and get more people killed.
Relax Nancy. You are vaccinated. Everybody out there has access to the information they need to make their own decision.

Relax Nancy. You are vaccinated. Everybody out there has access to the information they need to make their own decision.
Tell the imbeciles to relax who devote much of their free time to getting more people killed by spreading debunked lies about horse dewormer being an effective treatment while the vaccines are dangerous poison.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Tell the imbeciles to relax who devote much of their free time to getting more people killed by spreading debunked lies about horse dewormer being an effective treatment while the vaccines are dangerous poison.
Whataboutism is so unbecoming. It’s one of the safest drugs ever administered…to people. I have not looked into it’s efficacy against Covid, but I would not be afraid to take it. Now point to me where Joe Rogan touched you.

Reactions: vanceme
Whataboutism is so unbecoming. It’s one of the safest drugs ever administered…to people. I have not looked into it’s efficacy against Covid, but I would not be afraid to take it. Now point to me where Joe Rogan touched you.
There's no whataboutism. Horse paste isn't preventing anyone from dying from COVID. The anti-vaxxers pushing various miracle cures are advancing a recklessly false narrative that has caused hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated Americans to needlessly die this year. I am sure the anti-vaxxers appreciate you white knighting for them instead of telling them to "calm down" and stop trying to get more people killed.

Reactions: gatorz1209
There's no whataboutism. Horse paste isn't preventing anyone from dying from COVID. The anti-vaxxers pushing various miracle cures are advancing a recklessly false narrative that has caused hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated Americans to needlessly die this year. I am sure the anti-vaxxers appreciate you white knighting for them instead of telling them to "calm down" and stop trying to get more people killed.
LOL at this horseshit!!!

My wife and I hosted Thanksgiving for about 25 family members at our Auburn home close to campus. Traveling home to The Woodlands, TX on Monday after the Iron Bowl I noticed a slightly scratchy throat and the next day I had a slight headache and felt tired but worked daily and even golfed with clients that Thursday. Since I had no fever, I assumed I had simply contracted a cold as my niece had a pretty bad cold Thanksgiving week. I also suspected it could have been the stress of being in JHS personally witnessing the harsin Iron Bowl meltdown (harsin's 4th November meltdown). I had no fever just some fatigue and headaches for 5-7 days or so and I didn't even consider testing for china virus. However, last Friday my wife awakened with body aches and a low grade fever so she went to get tested and she tested positive for the china virus. I later in the day tested positive as well though I by then was symptom free. My wife followed our physician's orders and immediately visited a local clinic and received the monoclonal antibodies infusion. Additionally, she immediately took 12 Ivermectin tablets as thankfully we have an awesome physician whom is a strong proponent of Ivermectin so we had previously stockpiled over 150 Ivermectin tablets. My beautiful wife had a rough evening Friday after receiving the monoclonal antibodies but thankfully by Saturday morning she was feeling significantly better and had zero fever. By Sunday she was virtually symptom free and has improved daily since and thankfully already tested negative for the china virus today. We are both 60 years old but we both exercise, take copious amounts of Vitamins and Zinc daily and we are both very unvaccinated though now blessed with natural antibodies. I'm not a physician so do your own thing based upon your doctor's orders but in the event you and or your loved ones should get this fauchi/china virus... don't panic but do try to get the monoclonal antibodies ASAP and if possible, get some Ivermectin into your system. The results my wife realized from the monoclonal antibodies and the Ivermectin was nothing short of amazing and we thank God for his Amazing Grace and healing. If you haven't a physician to prescribe Ivermectin, my friends and family have visited PushHealth.com and said they paid a physician $65 and they called in prescriptions into a Walgreens, Kroger, etc.... you're welcome.

Stay Strong & Courageous and Merry CHRISTmas!
This you?

so a guy whos been calling the "china virus" fake since march 2020 gets covid, is sick, and then thinks the horse dewormer saved him and not cutting edge antibody treatment?

oh yeah, its boomer time.
Also.... "Don't trust Big Pharma" when talking about the vaccine, but can't wait to take antibody treatment, ivermectin, etc. when they start feeling sick. Just stupider than shit.

I'm all for taking whatever you want, but claiming big pharma is out to get you with the vaccine, and then gobbling up everything else big pharma offers when you start feeling sick is just ignorant/fake af.

Dang. All that time on a vent and in a coma. I guess they got it too him far too late to help, (if it indeed would have helped him).

If his wife were smart, she probably should have had him moved to another hospital under other doctors after the court case, (if that was at all possible). If that hospital and those doctors were hellbent on not administering Ivermectin, they probably wouldn't like being "shown up" and have him walk out of there the way some folks have done after getting it.

Didn’t get vaccine, puts others at risk, takes horse pills and experimental therapy to get better. Gives all the glory to god and then all caps the christ in Christmas. Ho- Lee - fuk.

You may not be aware, but it's a Nobel prize winning drug that has long been called a "miracle drug", and a "wonder drug". It was only cast as "horse pills" through misinformation to mislead those who are ignorant of it's history and use on humans all around the world, in incredible ways

Well, actually it's controlled clinical studies that keep discrediting ivermectin (it won't hurt you if you take the proper human dosages and formulations, but no consistent evidence it actually helps), but you do you boo.

You are indeed correct that it's "controlled clinical studies" that keep discrediting Ivermectin. If astute folks pay close attention to who it is controlling the "studies" and and failing to do peer reviewed studies etc., it becomes more clear why the studies will continue to show that it doesn't help AT ALL.

There are also studies that show that it does help, and there are other instances such as the large state in India and Japan where it has possibly had a HUGE impact apparently/purportedly, drastically lowering COVID hospitalizations and deaths.

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23
The antibodies work wonders.

unless something has changed, no one knows yet if ivermectin does anything beneficial for covid. I would love for a legit study to show its very beneficial.

nonetheless, get the Ab treatment. If taking ivermectin makes you feel better mentally then take it too.

As an intelligent guy, use Occam's razor and/or common sense, and ask yourself this. Why is it, that 2 years into a supposedly world shaking, existence threatening pandemic, that we haven't had a "legit study" done, and STILL really don't have a basic treatment routine from the medical community. Just ask yourself why, and things will start coming into focus.

They only wanted their to be a single option, and for everyone on earth to get the new mRNA vaccines.

Yes, there are lots of studies and say lots of things. You guys all pull from the same pool of selective 'facts.' There aren't any properly done, controlled clinical studies that are repeatable. Those who understand the difference know that the studies touted are at best inconclusive, inconsistent, and do not demonstrate that ivermectin actually works. There are far better treatments out there including the vaccines when prevent most infections to begin with and greatly lessen the symptoms for the overwhelming majority who do get a rare breakthrough case. The monoclonal antibodies are a clear and proven winner too. The new anti-viral from Pfizer looks like a winner. Ivermectin, not so much.

But like I say, as long as you aren't raiding the local Tractor Supply for horse dewormer and you take the proper dosage for humans of the actual stuff made for humans, you aren't going to hurt anything. And you should be parasite-free to boot so, bonus. But in terms of actually affecting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, you may as well be taking M&Ms.

Keep sowing and casting that doubt my man. Keep that type of misinformation coming. I hope it works out for you financially.

Unfortunately for every study that says it may be beneficial there is one that says it’s not.

And that's why we'll continue to see misinformation against anything that goes against the established narrative. Big pharma is making billions, but the larger issue is that the powers that be want only a single solution..., the new mRNA vaccines, (and they want EVERYONE on earth to take them). Just saw an article where we're getting ready to vaccinate 2 year olds, and there is NO WAY that any real scientist or doctor could justify the risk/reward of vaccinating children 12 and younger. Really 18 and under, (unless I'm REALLY missing something).

Whenever you see idiots FULL ON pushing the "it's the unvaccinated's fault", and doing all they can to cause division, sow misinformation and set the "two camps" against each other, (the way some in the thread are doing), you know what's up. Bullying, misinformation and such used to spread massive ignorance.

This "if we can't know everything, we know nothing" mentality is maddening. Terrible logic. Common sense, applied to complicated issues, is often a very bad strategy. It is simply something someone heard that fits within the boundaries of their personal belief structure.

Example:

* Walking across a street. Clipped by a car. Lying in the road, bleeding, broken bones. 100% trust in science to triage.

* COVID? How can we really trust science and medical professionals here? They haven't been perfect. Let's use common sense, instead.

Did you miss the part where he said that the lack of truth and honesty is the biggest issue?

Did you miss the part where he said that the lack of truth and honesty is the biggest issue?
I can certainly understand questioning the approach that was taken, and I absolutely hope we look into every possible treatment and find the best way to beat this fvcking virus. That said, I do think it’s a bit odd how confident some are in the validity of anything published that contradicts what they consider “misinformation”. You’re certainly intentional in the way you word your dissertations (and parenthetical disclaimers) to avoid directly committing to anything other than wanting “truth and honesty”, but you’re simply pushing your narrative in a more passive aggressive manner. The labels and descriptors you utilize clearly evidence your bias and indirectly aim to “bully” the audience into buying your version of the truth much like the folks you admonish for similar tactics.

If Ivermectin hasn’t been proven successful and mRNA vaccines haven’t been proven detrimental, it’s sure is interesting how you choose to address them in your supposedly unbiased mission to find the truth:

Ivermectin- “miracle drug” “wonder drug” “doctors wouldn’t want to be shown up by patient walking out after taking (paraphrased)” “Nobel prize winning” etc.

mRNA vaccines - “misinformation” “established narrative” “big pharma” “idiots FULL ON pushing” “bullying” etc.

I can certainly understand questioning the approach that was taken, and I absolutely hope we look into every possible treatment and find the best way to beat this fvcking virus. That said, I do think it’s a bit odd how confident some are in the validity of anything published that contradicts what they consider “misinformation”. You’re certainly intentional in the way you word your dissertations (and parenthetical disclaimers) to avoid directly committing to anything other than wanting “truth and honesty”, but you’re simply pushing your narrative in a more passive aggressive manner. The labels and descriptors you utilize clearly evidence your bias and indirectly aim to “bully” the audience into buying your version of the truth much like the folks you admonish for similar tactics.

If Ivermectin hasn’t been proven successful and mRNA vaccines haven’t been proven detrimental, it’s sure is interesting how you choose to address them in your supposedly unbiased mission to find the truth:

Ivermectin- “miracle drug” “wonder drug” “doctors wouldn’t want to be shown up by patient walking out after taking (paraphrased)” “Nobel prize winning” etc.

mRNA vaccines - “misinformation” “established narrative” “big pharma” “idiots FULL ON pushing” “bullying” etc.

At times, you can miss rather obvious things. I'm attempting to provide objective, balanced information so that folks can make informed decisions. If all of the info is skewed towards getting folks to think that Ivermectin is a veterinary medicine only used for horses and cows, and those "crazy whackos" are dumb enough to take it and kill themselves, someone SHOULD indeed bring balance, insight and truth and inform them that it has always been considered a wonder drug by the scientific community.....up until the Pandemic, and it's use going against the narrative of having everyone on earth take the new mRNA as the only treatment/tool/solution for COVID, (which was indeed the case for some time).

If you can't see that there are smoke signals all over the place, and understand how the goalposts have moved, and most importantly, what has happened to anyone who goes against the narrative, no matter how respected or credentialed they are, I can't help you.

It's NOT scientifically sound to do what we did and in essence, conduct the biggest experiment in the history of mankind, for something that was definitely erstwhile, but not nearly a threat big enough to potentially risk the existence of the human species. It was a VERY crazy, and unsound roll of the dice, that thank God, thus far, we've gotten away with it.

At times, you can miss rather obvious things. I'm attempting to provide objective, balanced information so that folks can make informed decisions. If all of the info is skewed towards getting folks to think that Ivermectin is a veterinary medicine only used for horses and cows, and those "crazy whackos" are dumb enough to take it and kill themselves, someone SHOULD indeed bring balance, insight and truth and inform them that it has always been considered a wonder drug by the scientific community.....up until the Pandemic, and it's use going against the narrative of having everyone on earth take the new mRNA as the only treatment/tool/solution for COVID, (which was indeed the case for some time).

If you can't see that there are smoke signals all over the place, and understand how the goalposts have moved, and most importantly, what has happened to anyone who goes against the narrative, no matter how respected or credentialed they are, I can't help you.

It's NOT scientifically sound to do what we did and in essence, conduct the biggest experiment in the history of mankind, for something that was definitely erstwhile, but not nearly a threat big enough to potentially risk the existence of the human species. It was a VERY crazy, and unsound roll of the dice, that thank God, thus far, we've gotten away with it.
So, your intent is play the same game for the other side, to “bring balance”? How is pushing a ivermectin as a “miracle drug” or “wonder drug” in regards to Covid being honest and truthful, when those labels were designated long before Covid and not related to Covid in any way? How is that any less deceitful than claiming it’s horse medicine, when it also obtained that label prior to Covid? The only thing “rather obvious” in your posts is that you continue to indirectly push your narrative in the guise of seeking truth and honesty.

Again, to address your final paragraph, I clearly stated that I understand questioning the approach that was taken. Attacking “misinformation” by utilizing similar tactics to “bring balance” seems to contradict everything you supposedly stand for though.

So, your intent is play the same game for the other side, to “bring balance”? How is pushing a ivermectin as a “miracle drug” or “wonder drug” in regards to Covid being honest and truthful, when those labels were designated long before Covid and not related to Covid in any way? How is that any less deceitful than claiming it’s horse medicine, when it also obtained that label prior to Covid? The only thing “rather obvious” in your posts is that you continue to indirectly push your narrative in the guise of seeking truth and honesty.

Again, to address your final paragraph, I clearly stated that I understand questioning the approach that was taken. Attacking “misinformation” by utilizing similar tactics to “bring balance” seems to contradict everything you supposedly stand for though.

No, it's NOT the same game. I'm not pushing misinformation, nor am I using deceit. I'm telling the truth. I'm not pushing Ivermectin. I'm reacting to someone else trying to trash it when it SHOULD have been thoroughly vetted as a potential treatment in a solid, honest, peer reviewed study, instead of being dismissed offhand, and having even the leading agencies such as the FDA, mislead people by putting up a picture with a vet nuzzling a horse when talking about it, (and this for an incredible medicine that's won it's inventors a Nobel prize). It is indeed a human drug that has been used across a broad spectrum, even working very well, for things that it wasn't made for.

You may want me to be lying, and/or simply playing the same game in reverse, but that's simply not the case. It's like you're just looking for a reason to disqualify my opinion. Fortunately, you are wrong in your assumptions. I'm SUPER far from perfect, but I've never intentionally hypocrited, and done the same thing that I'm railing about. SOOOooo much information is being withheld, goalposts are shifted, and marketing tricks and such as used to deceive the general public, and too many folks are none the wiser. It's truly super sad.

No, it's NOT the same game. I'm not pushing misinformation, nor am I using deceit. I'm telling the truth. I'm not pushing Ivermectin. I'm reacting to someone else trying to trash it when it SHOULD have been thoroughly vetted as a potential treatment in a solid, honest, peer reviewed study, instead of being dismissed offhand, and having even the leading agencies such as the FDA, mislead people by putting up a picture with a vet nuzzling a horse when talking about it, (and this for an incredible medicine that's won it's inventors a Nobel prize). It is indeed a human drug that has been used across a broad spectrum, even working very well, for things that it wasn't made for.

You may want me to be lying, and/or simply playing the same game in reverse, but that's simply not the case. It's like you're just looking for a reason to disqualify my opinion. Fortunately, you are wrong in your assumptions. I'm SUPER far from perfect, but I've never intentionally hypocrited, and done the same thing that I'm railing about. SOOOooo much information is being withheld, goalposts are shifted, and marketing tricks and such as used to deceive the general public, and too many folks are none the wiser. It's truly super sad.
So, when discussing Covid and Covid treatments, you believe it’s completely truthful and honest to use labels such as “miracle drug” and “wonder drug” in reference to ivermectin? You believe that’s an accurate description of ivermectin when attempting to offer people fair and unbiased information in regards to Covid treatments?

Im not “looking for a way to disqualify” your opinions, I simply think you lack sincerity in the way you present your opinion. And I believe you’re very intentional in the words you choose, which makes it tougher to write off the not so subtle descriptors attached to the items being debated to help sell your opinion.

So, when discussing Covid and Covid treatments, you believe it’s completely truthful and honest to use labels such as “miracle drug” and “wonder drug” in reference to ivermectin? You believe that’s an accurate description of ivermectin when attempting to offer people fair and unbiased information in regards to Covid treatments?

Im not “looking for a way to disqualify” your opinions, I simply think you lack sincerity in the way you present your opinion. And I believe you’re very intentional in the words you choose, which makes it tougher to write off the not so subtle descriptors attached to the items being debated to help sell your opinion.

Stutsy, I am definitely very intentional in what I say, to the nth degree, and I'm trying to convey information. But this is what I'm referring to when I humbly say that I believe you miss things because you are CONVINCED a-priori, before all of the facts are in.

I have almost always used those descriptions, NOT to say that Ivermectin was known as a wonder drug for COVID, (as that debate is obvious, or certainly SHOULD be obvious as it's why the drug comes up for discussion in the first place), but to counter the massive misinformation that it is a veterinary medicine, not intended for humans. If you're paying attention, I frequently mention that it has been used around the world on millions of humans for a wide range of uses, (as it was found to be useful for medical applications that extend well beyond it's initial intent).

I'm simply letting them know that it is indeed a human drug, it's not just a run of the mill human drug, but one that all scientists, researchers and doctors had previously heaped praise upon, prior to COVID. IMHO, there is a reason that they don't want this super effective and versatile drug in use. Very specific reasons. I thought it was HORRIBLE, that with all of the other unbelievably dishonest and Orwellian things being done during the pandemic, that they would do a hit job on this drug to ensure that folks COULD NOT use it. Doctors will not prescribe it, and those that do find that Insurance companies have colluded to not pay for it, and even if you have an Insurance company that pays for it, many pharmacies will not fill the prescription. This level of collusion is unheard of, yet folks like @Stumpfan and @DM8 throw the "conspiracy" label at any honest person who notices and points it out. I mean, the freaking FDA put a picture of a vet and nuzzling a horse on their web page when talking about it. Misinformation, and misleading "studies" regarding it's effectiveness are all over the place, meanwhile, our ERs and hospitals were spilling over with patients.

TL;DR

I'm using the terms "miracle drug" and "wonder drug" to let people know that all of the experts gave these labels and were SUPER high on the drug prior to the collusion occurring during this pandemic, and that it is a HUMAN medicine used for decades to help some of the most needy and desperate humans in third-world countries, with all kinds of issues. Not to imply that it is guaranteed to also be a miracle cure for COVID.

Stutsy, I am definitely very intentional in what I say, to the nth degree, and I'm trying to convey information. But this is what I'm referring to when I humbly say that I believe you miss things because you are CONVINCED a-priori, before all of the facts are in.

I have almost always used those descriptions, NOT to say that Ivermectin was known as a wonder drug for COVID, (as that debate is obvious, or certainly SHOULD be obvious as it's why the drug comes up for discussion in the first place), but to counter the massive misinformation that it is a veterinary medicine, not intended for humans. If you're paying attention, I frequently mention that it has been used around the world on millions of humans for a wide range of uses, (as it was found to be useful for medical applications that extend well beyond it's initial intent).

I'm simply letting them know that it is indeed a human drug, it's not just a run of the mill human drug, but one that all scientists, researchers and doctors had previously heaped praise upon, prior to COVID. IMHO, there is a reason that they don't want this super effective and versatile drug in use. Very specific reasons. I thought it was HORRIBLE, that with all of the other unbelievably dishonest and Orwellian things being done during the pandemic, that they would do a hit job on this drug to ensure that folks COULD NOT use it. Doctors will not prescribe it, and those that do find that Insurance companies have colluded to not pay for it, and even if you have an Insurance company that pays for it, many pharmacies will not fill the prescription. This level of collusion is unheard of, yet folks like @Stumpfan and @DM8 throw the "conspiracy" label at any honest person who notices and points it out. I mean, the freaking FDA put a picture of a vet and nuzzling a horse on their web page when talking about it. Misinformation, and misleading "studies" regarding it's effectiveness are all over the place, meanwhile, our ERs and hospitals were spilling over with patients.

TL;DR

I'm using the terms "miracle drug" and "wonder drug" to let people know that all of the experts gave these labels and were SUPER high on the drug prior to the collusion occurring during this pandemic, and that it is a HUMAN medicine used for decades to help some of the most needy and desperate humans in third-world countries, with all kinds of issues. Not to imply that it is guaranteed to also be a miracle cure for COVID.
I appreciate the response, I just have a hard time with you always calling out “misinformation” and then choosing to use misleading information of your own. If you believe it’s in no way misleading and simply an accurate way to describe ivermectin in Covid discussions, then to each his own, but I think you know that’s not true. You always seem to tag mRNA vaccines with negative descriptors and ivermectin with positive descriptors…. while you claim you’re not pushing anything and just providing info, your words seem to disagree. I think you’re becoming so hellbent on attacking the “misinformation” that you’re getting dangerously close to playing some of the same games. Maybe you’ve just spent so much time fighting with stump and dm8 that you’ve unintentionally acquired some of their tactics 😉

TL;DR

You are either delusional or a liar. Probably a little bit of both. No one rational believes the entire medical community is colluding to suppress your "miracle drugs" while falsely promoting vaccines as safe and effective.

I appreciate the response, I just have a hard time with you always calling out “misinformation” and then choosing to use misleading information of your own. If you believe it’s in no way misleading and simply an accurate way to describe ivermectin in Covid discussions, then to each his own, but I think you know that’s not true. You always seem to tag mRNA vaccines with negative descriptors and ivermectin with positive descriptors…. while you claim you’re not pushing anything and just providing info, your words seem to disagree. I think you’re becoming so hellbent on attacking the “misinformation” that you’re getting dangerously close to playing some of the same games. Maybe you’ve just spent so much time fighting with stump and dm8 that you’ve unintentionally acquired some of their tactics 😉
You are giving him way too much credit. He has accused every doctor in our country (including those on this board) of colluding to suppress the information on the effectiveness of "miracle drugs" which according to him could be saving lives while pushing vaccines which are dangerous and ineffective. Obviously that is a ridiculous premise as there would be no way to organize that sort of conspiracy and if anyone tried, it would be met with immediate backlash from the overwhelming majority of doctors who would never remain silent if someone told them to do something they knew would hurt their patients and the public at large. He dismisses the mountain of studies showing the vaccines are safe and effective as being fake and part of the vast plot to promote the vaccines while suppressing the real cures.

No one should take someone that dishonest and/or delusional seriously. That's why stump, I and others mock him. It is not worth anyone's time to try and debate a conspiratorial nut who dismisses all information that counters his positions as being part of the vast plot to suppress the truth.

You are either delusional or a liar. Probably a little bit of both. No one rational believes the entire medical community is colluding to suppress your "miracle drugs" while falsely promoting vaccines as safe and effective.
The entire medical community isn't suppressing it. There lot of doctors prescribing it. There are entire studies showing it is indeed a drug that should be used to aid in the defeat of COVID. Its just folks like you who cant have a brain cell that hasn't been corrupted by the liberal media spread and believe the lies you tell.

The entire medical community isn't suppressing it. There lot of doctors prescribing it. There are entire studies showing it is indeed a drug that should be used to aid in the defeat of COVID. Its just folks like you who cant have a brain cell that hasn't been corrupted by the liberal media spread and believe the lies you tell.
Nope. All of the doctors on the bunker have confirmed horse paste isn't an effective treatment for COVID. It is pitiful that you would call those folks who have been on the front lines treating COVID patients liars based on nutty stuff you saw posted on facebook etc.

Nope. All of the doctors on the bunker have confirmed horse paste isn't an effective treatment for COVID. It is pitiful that you would call those folks who have been on the front lines treating COVID patients liars based on nutty stuff you saw posted on facebook etc.
LOL, can you show me where the Bunker Doctor board is because surely it is the best source for medical information on the planet. I have called only you and your circle cohorts liars.

If you see me saying ANYTHING that you feel is an untruth/lie or an extreme exaggeration, please call me on it. We can't get to the truth doing that, and I DESPISE intentional hypocrites. I mean, I completely despise it.

If others are completely positioning Ivermectin as only a veterinary medicine for horses and cows, and I bring appropriate balance by letting folks know the truth, that it's been given to millions of humans all over the world, and it's been considered by the entire medical and scientific communities as a miracle drug and wonder drug, (prior to the misinformation campaigns to slander it during the pandemic), then I just don't understand how my bringing correction to a misconception can be labeled as the "same tactic" as those lying about it. Bottom line, which of the two stances is the truth?

Sigh.... You continue to create false strawmen, putting false words in my mouth. Everyone who sees this knows that your proverbial skirt is showing, and the Emperor has no clothing, (yet you continue to do so hoping that the unwary and unintelligent will see it and believe that is my position).

What honest man would run a campaign based solely off of deception and lies, when he's proven wrong and has nowhere else to go??? Just say "checkmate", and let the truth rule the day. Humanity will be infinitely better off following this pattern as opposed to lying and operating in delusion, (which leads to extinction).

You are giving him way too much credit. He has accused every doctor in our country (including those on this board) of colluding to suppress the information on the effectiveness of "miracle drugs" which according to him could be saving lives while pushing vaccines which are dangerous and ineffective. Obviously that is a ridiculous premise as there would be no way to organize that sort of conspiracy and if anyone tried, it would be met with immediate backlash from the overwhelming majority of doctors who would never remain silent if someone told them to do something they knew would hurt their patients and the public at large. He dismisses the mountain of studies showing the vaccines are safe and effective as being fake and part of the vast plot to promote the vaccines while suppressing the real cures.

No one should take someone that dishonest and/or delusional seriously. That's why stump, I and others mock him. It is not worth anyone's time to try and debate a conspiratorial nut who dismisses all information that counters his positions as being part of the vast plot to suppress the truth.

Hey folks. If you are new to the thread, everything that he types above is the purest of delusional BS. It it COMPLETELY made up and entirely untrue. This guy and his leader have been skull drug throughout the pandemic debate, and they've been proven wrong about MANY things, so all he has left is to make up lies that he hopes he can fool the unwary into believing. Read for yourself and ask questions for yourself and you'll easily see the truth.

Are you saying that there are a lot of doctors in the U.S. prescribing it??? Many doctors are under tremendous "peer pressure" to not prescribe it. Many of the ones who do prescribe it are being stereotyped as quacks, so they have to have a LOT of chutzpah to go against the grain. Some who do are being attacked by Insurance companies, and asked to provide additional vetting and justification etc. It's crazy the level of Orwellian censorship that's going on.

Hey folks. If you are new to the thread, everything that he types above is the purest of delusional BS. It it COMPLETELY made up and entirely untrue. This guy and his leader have been skull drug throughout the pandemic debate, and they've been proven wrong about MANY things, so all he has left is to make up lies that he hopes he can fool the unwary into believing. Read for yourself and ask questions for yourself and you'll easily see the truth.
Trying to convince people to distrust vaccines which have already saved millions of lives that have been proven to be safe and effective by countless studies was one of the stupidest hills anyone could ever pick to die on. No one still reads all of your nutty diatribes. You really ought to stop embarrassing yourself.

3 doctors on the Bunker, versus tens of thousands all over the country. If I came out saying three doctors supported something, out of all the doctors in the country, and held that up as some kind of consensus, would you point out the anecdotal nature, and extremely small sample size I was using??? You should have been able to recognize that's what you're doing whenever you say, "All of the doctors on the bunker".....

Neither IMO, that's why I responded.
Well, it's demonstrably true that Ivermectin is not purely a veterinary medicine/horse paste, and it's also VERY provable that it is a Nobel award winning drug applied to a broad range of treatments beyond it's initial purpose, that has been called a miracle drug and wonder drug by the ENTIRE medical community......, prior to COVID.

If you are not aware of those facts, it's pretty easy to do a bit of research and see that what I'm saying is true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT