ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb title was changed by JGT

sjweagle

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2006
My wife and I hosted Thanksgiving for about 25 family members at our Auburn home close to campus. Traveling home to The Woodlands, TX on Monday after the Iron Bowl I noticed a slightly scratchy throat and the next day I had a slight headache and felt tired but worked daily and even golfed with clients that Thursday. Since I had no fever, I assumed I had simply contracted a cold as my niece had a pretty bad cold Thanksgiving week. I also suspected it could have been the stress of being in JHS personally witnessing the harsin Iron Bowl meltdown (harsin's 4th November meltdown). I had no fever just some fatigue and headaches for 5-7 days or so and I didn't even consider testing for china virus. However, last Friday my wife awakened with body aches and a low grade fever so she went to get tested and she tested positive for the china virus. I later in the day tested positive as well though I by then was symptom free. My wife followed our physician's orders and immediately visited a local clinic and received the monoclonal antibodies infusion. Additionally, she immediately took 12 Ivermectin tablets as thankfully we have an awesome physician whom is a strong proponent of Ivermectin so we had previously stockpiled over 150 Ivermectin tablets. My beautiful wife had a rough evening Friday after receiving the monoclonal antibodies but thankfully by Saturday morning she was feeling significantly better and had zero fever. By Sunday she was virtually symptom free and has improved daily since and thankfully already tested negative for the china virus today. We are both 60 years old but we both exercise, take copious amounts of Vitamins and Zinc daily and we are both very unvaccinated though now blessed with natural antibodies. I'm not a physician so do your own thing based upon your doctor's orders but in the event you and or your loved ones should get this fauchi/china virus... don't panic but do try to get the monoclonal antibodies ASAP and if possible, get some Ivermectin into your system. The results my wife realized from the monoclonal antibodies and the Ivermectin was nothing short of amazing and we thank God for his Amazing Grace and healing. If you haven't a physician to prescribe Ivermectin, my friends and family have visited PushHealth.com and said they paid a physician $65 and they called in prescriptions into a Walgreens, Kroger, etc.... you're welcome.

Stay Strong & Courageous and Merry CHRISTmas!

My wife and I hosted Thanksgiving for about 25 family members at our Auburn home close to campus. Traveling home to The Woodlands, TX on Monday after the Iron Bowl I noticed a slightly scratchy throat and the next day I had a slight headache and felt tired but worked daily and even golfed with clients that Thursday. Since I had no fever, I assumed I had simply contracted a cold as my niece had a pretty bad cold Thanksgiving week. I also suspected it could have been the stress of being in JHS personally witnessing the harsin Iron Bowl meltdown (harsin's 4th November meltdown). I had no fever just some fatigue and headaches for 5-7 days or so and I didn't even consider testing for china virus. However, last Friday my wife awakened with body aches and a low grade fever so she went to get tested and she tested positive for the china virus. I later in the day tested positive as well though I by then was symptom free. My wife followed our physician's orders and immediately visited a local clinic and received the monoclonal antibodies infusion. Additionally, she immediately took 12 Ivermectin tablets as thankfully we have an awesome physician whom is a strong proponent of Ivermectin so we had previously stockpiled over 150 Ivermectin tablets. My beautiful wife had a rough evening Friday after receiving the monoclonal antibodies but thankfully by Saturday morning she was feeling significantly better and had zero fever. By Sunday she was virtually symptom free and has improved daily since and thankfully already tested negative for the china virus today. We are both 60 years old but we both exercise, take copious amounts of Vitamins and Zinc daily and we are both very unvaccinated though now blessed with natural antibodies. I'm not a physician so do your own thing based upon your doctor's orders but in the event you and or your loved ones should get this fauchi/china virus... don't panic but do try to get the monoclonal antibodies ASAP and if possible, get some Ivermectin into your system. The results my wife realized from the monoclonal antibodies and the Ivermectin was nothing short of amazing and we thank God for his Amazing Grace and healing. If you haven't a physician to prescribe Ivermectin, my friends and family have visited PushHealth.com and said they paid a physician $65 and they called in prescriptions into a Walgreens, Kroger, etc.... you're welcome.

Lol this is satire right??

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

the-office-steve-carell.gif

people keep using these stories to discredit ivermectin. As has been stated numerous times before, it needs to be used when symptoms first appear. If the patient is hospitalized, especially on a vent, it’s likely too late for it to be effective

I have no doubt your 60 years old. Take it to the AOL board.
So his money isn’t as green as yours?! How about his paid access to express himself? What about you’re ability to be respectful to an elder (your age assumed from the implications in your post)?!

Instead, you choose to condescend the guy. Hit ignore. Hide the OP. Something other that being an ass.

I pay money to say what I want in here (with respect and within the rules) … and to READ what I want. This dude abs you have the same. However, you’re post makes you an ass. YOU set the tone for this thread NOT the OP.

The Auburn Creed I know indicts you, bruh! Live and let live for the love of everything decent and right and good!!!

#SMDH

Last edited:

Thanks for the post and your experience with the virus. Also, glad you and your wife are well. That is what matters most, or course.

Don’t sweat haters or this whole disrespect the message you were delivering.

CLEARLY, Mutual respect, mutual concern and understanding have gone the way of the 20th century.

So his money isn’t as green as yours?! How about his paid access to express himself? What about you’re ability to be respectful to an elder (your age assumed from the implications in your post)?!

Instead, you choose to condescend the guy. Hit ignore. Hide the OP. Something other that being an ass.

I pay money to say what I want in here (with respect and within the rules) … and to READ what I want. This dude abs you have the same. However, you’re post makes you an ass. YOU set the tone for this thread NOT the OP.

The Auburn Creed I know indicts you, bruh! Live and let live for the love of everything decent and right and good!!!

#SMDH

juno-ellen-page.gif

Didn’t get vaccine, puts others at risk, takes horse pills and experimental therapy to get better. Gives all the glory to god and then all caps the christ in Christmas. Ho- Lee - fuk.
^^^^^Doesn't respect the rights of others unless they agree with him^^^^^^

People who spread lies on either side of the debate are wrong. Dude gave you his story, that's it nothing more. But calling his prescription from a Doctor Horse pills is horse shit. There are lots of drugs that are used for humans and animals. And then to follow it up with making fun of him for his religion is just trashy. Let people worship whatever god they want to.

people keep using these stories to discredit ivermectin. As has been stated numerous times before, it needs to be used when symptoms first appear. If the patient is hospitalized, especially on a vent, it’s likely too late for it to be effective
This. The vent itself is awful for you.

Reactions: 94WDE
^^^^^Doesn't respect the rights of others unless they agree with him^^^^^^

People who spread lies on either side of the debate are wrong. Dude gave you his story, that's it nothing more. But calling his prescription from a Doctor Horse pills is horse shit. There are lots of drugs that are used for humans and animals. And then to follow it up with making fun of him for his religion is just trashy. Let people worship whatever god they want to.
I made a comment on his story. I also didn’t make fun of his religion.

Reactions: DM8

It's incredible following the words that you chose to capitalize in your title and super paragraph.

• Haha
Reactions: DM8 and gatorz1209
I made a comment on his story. I also didn’t make fun of his religion.
If you really can sit back and believe that then I feel sorry for you and I understand why you are so against other people's freedoms.

I can promise you that if you make fun of someone for capitalizing Christ in Christmas and follow it up with "Ho- Lee - fuk" that you are making fun of him and his religion.

You also lied about ivermectin that he took being horse pills.

I'll play:

Got first Pfizer shot in January. Less than a week later, both of my children, then my wife, contracted it. Then I contracted it. I worked from home, felt too tired one day and just napped. Was achy and fluish for about 3 days. Got the 2nd Pfizer shot about 2 weeks later, and the booster about 2 months ago.

I drink liquor and bacon milkshakes for most meals and I do 100% of zero exercise except 12 oz curls. I'm 51 and in turrible health relatively speaking although I have lost 32 lb recently (not from COVID).

I haven't personally worried about COVID - for myself - since sometime in February. I wear a mask when asked. Otherwise I live my life.

Well, actually it's controlled clinical studies that keep discrediting ivermectin (it won't hurt you if you take the proper human dosages and formulations, but no consistent evidence it actually helps), but you do you boo.

Reactions: DM8
Well, actually it's controlled clinical studies that keep discrediting ivermectin (it won't hurt you if you take the proper human dosages and formulations, but no consistent evidence it actually helps), but you do you boo.
Here check out this study that summarizes the basic studies on Ivermectin. It is an interesting read.

Here is the summary conclusion:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Article:

The antibodies work wonders.

unless something has changed, no one knows yet if ivermectin does anything beneficial for covid. I would love for a legit study to show its very beneficial.

nonetheless, get the Ab treatment. If taking ivermectin makes you feel better mentally then take it too.

Here check out this study that summarizes the basic studies on Ivermectin. It is an interesting read.

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Article:
Third world countries with extremely high rates of the kinds of parasites and diseases that Ivermectin has shown to be effective in treating.

Is the Ivermectin treating these underlying conditions, improving overall health and allowing the immune system to maximize efficiency, or treating the symptoms of Covid?

Reactions: stutsman23

Article:
Yes, there are lots of studies and say lots of things. You guys all pull from the same pool of selective 'facts.' There aren't any properly done, controlled clinical studies that are repeatable. Those who understand the difference know that the studies touted are at best inconclusive, inconsistent, and do not demonstrate that ivermectin actually works. There are far better treatments out there including the vaccines when prevent most infections to begin with and greatly lessen the symptoms for the overwhelming majority who do get a rare breakthrough case. The monoclonal antibodies are a clear and proven winner too. The new anti-viral from Pfizer looks like a winner. Ivermectin, not so much.

But like I say, as long as you aren't raiding the local Tractor Supply for horse dewormer and you take the proper dosage for humans of the actual stuff made for humans, you aren't going to hurt anything. And you should be parasite-free to boot so, bonus. But in terms of actually affecting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, you may as well be taking M&Ms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT