ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb title was changed by JGT

I read it and probably two dozen more similar to it. At some point you guys are going to have to do some remedial high school biology work and understand the difference in this kind of crap and properly conducted clinical studies.
Please do share, what I posted was a clearly defined clinical study. Is your issue that it doesn't support your beliefs?

My wife and I hosted Thanksgiving for about 25 family members at our Auburn home close to campus. Traveling home to The Woodlands, TX on Monday after the Iron Bowl I noticed a slightly scratchy throat and the next day I had a slight headache and felt tired but worked daily and even golfed with clients that Thursday. Since I had no fever, I assumed I had simply contracted a cold as my niece had a pretty bad cold Thanksgiving week. I also suspected it could have been the stress of being in JHS personally witnessing the harsin Iron Bowl meltdown (harsin's 4th November meltdown). I had no fever just some fatigue and headaches for 5-7 days or so and I didn't even consider testing for china virus. However, last Friday my wife awakened with body aches and a low grade fever so she went to get tested and she tested positive for the china virus. I later in the day tested positive as well though I by then was symptom free. My wife followed our physician's orders and immediately visited a local clinic and received the monoclonal antibodies infusion. Additionally, she immediately took 12 Ivermectin tablets as thankfully we have an awesome physician whom is a strong proponent of Ivermectin so we had previously stockpiled over 150 Ivermectin tablets. My beautiful wife had a rough evening Friday after receiving the monoclonal antibodies but thankfully by Saturday morning she was feeling significantly better and had zero fever. By Sunday she was virtually symptom free and has improved daily since and thankfully already tested negative for the china virus today. We are both 60 years old but we both exercise, take copious amounts of Vitamins and Zinc daily and we are both very unvaccinated though now blessed with natural antibodies. I'm not a physician so do your own thing based upon your doctor's orders but in the event you and or your loved ones should get this fauchi/china virus... don't panic but do try to get the monoclonal antibodies ASAP and if possible, get some Ivermectin into your system. The results my wife realized from the monoclonal antibodies and the Ivermectin was nothing short of amazing and we thank God for his Amazing Grace and healing. If you haven't a physician to prescribe Ivermectin, my friends and family have visited PushHealth.com and said they paid a physician $65 and they called in prescriptions into a Walgreens, Kroger, etc.... you're welcome.

Stay Strong & Courageous and Merry CHRISTmas!
Glad your wife is doing well and hopefully you are also.

My wife of 50 years and I are vaccinated plus the boaster shot and have not had a bad experience such as yours. We also get the flu shots each year, had the Shingles shots, and I've had pneumonia shots. I have had pneumonia 4 times in my life but not since I started getting the pneumonia shots about 15 years ago. Since we're used to getting those shots we thought nothing of getting vaccinated for Covid. Everything seems to be working for us. Our decision was to go that way with this damn thing. Good health to all.

My wife and I hosted Thanksgiving for about 25 family members at our Auburn home close to campus. Traveling home to The Woodlands, TX on Monday after the Iron Bowl I noticed a slightly scratchy throat and the next day I had a slight headache and felt tired but worked daily and even golfed with clients that Thursday. Since I had no fever, I assumed I had simply contracted a cold as my niece had a pretty bad cold Thanksgiving week. I also suspected it could have been the stress of being in JHS personally witnessing the harsin Iron Bowl meltdown (harsin's 4th November meltdown). I had no fever just some fatigue and headaches for 5-7 days or so and I didn't even consider testing for china virus. However, last Friday my wife awakened with body aches and a low grade fever so she went to get tested and she tested positive for the china virus. I later in the day tested positive as well though I by then was symptom free. My wife followed our physician's orders and immediately visited a local clinic and received the monoclonal antibodies infusion. Additionally, she immediately took 12 Ivermectin tablets as thankfully we have an awesome physician whom is a strong proponent of Ivermectin so we had previously stockpiled over 150 Ivermectin tablets. My beautiful wife had a rough evening Friday after receiving the monoclonal antibodies but thankfully by Saturday morning she was feeling significantly better and had zero fever. By Sunday she was virtually symptom free and has improved daily since and thankfully already tested negative for the china virus today. We are both 60 years old but we both exercise, take copious amounts of Vitamins and Zinc daily and we are both very unvaccinated though now blessed with natural antibodies. I'm not a physician so do your own thing based upon your doctor's orders but in the event you and or your loved ones should get this fauchi/china virus... don't panic but do try to get the monoclonal antibodies ASAP and if possible, get some Ivermectin into your system. The results my wife realized from the monoclonal antibodies and the Ivermectin was nothing short of amazing and we thank God for his Amazing Grace and healing. If you haven't a physician to prescribe Ivermectin, my friends and family have visited PushHealth.com and said they paid a physician $65 and they called in prescriptions into a Walgreens, Kroger, etc.... you're welcome.

Missing in all this, you old fart-- @Docdumpsta @Henrytd20 @AU McBain @crococile22

Two damn homes???--The Woodlands-- la te da--and your AU home??

In our FACES--lamp this damnit

OP be like this....

12555842.gif

Yep, fully agree with this. Same with masks. I mean at some point we need some common sense to help out. [ ... ] The lack truth and honesty is the biggest issue.

This "if we can't know everything, we know nothing" mentality is maddening. Terrible logic. Common sense, applied to complicated issues, is often a very bad strategy. It is simply something someone heard that fits within the boundaries of their personal belief structure.

Example:

* Walking across a street. Clipped by a car. Lying in the road, bleeding, broken bones. 100% trust in science to triage.

* COVID? How can we really trust science and medical professionals here? They haven't been perfect. Let's use common sense, instead.

everyone knows the OP's post was strictly made to tell us he and his wife were unvaccinated and made it fine on their dewormer pills and not some feel good post. there was an agenda. i mean who says "very" unvaccinated unless trying to hammer that point home

OP didn't even divulge what happened to the dozens of people he excposed to COVID b/c he dismissed COVID symptoms as a cold.

so not only is OP unvaccinated, he wasn't smart enough to stay away from people when he was exhibiting symptoms of COVID but hey he wants everyone to know dewormer pills are awesome

there's so much BS in his post it's ridiculous

Last edited:
There’s several articles supporting the use of ivermectin that are under review for publication some under second review. It’s no mistake that physicians for the rich and famous often times use ivermectin. In addition there are increasing potential problems being found with the vaccine. Here’s the latest.

we are the lab experiments for the vaccine. And Covid/China is waning, course this probably means that the flu and pneumonia may come back.

I’ll post this and duck. Vaccines are not the way out of the pandemic. Op’s way is. It’s unbelievable to me that anyone could listen to Dr. McCullough and not question the government narrative. Thought is dead or dying and that’s really the worst part of this entire clusterf*ck.

Not surprising. This is how most are going about it now, especially with the very mild Omicron variant. Get your sniffles, get tested, take monoclonal antiboides, take invermectin if you want, and get better in 2-3 days.

Yes, there are lots of studies and say lots of things. You guys all pull from the same pool of selective 'facts.' There aren't any properly done, controlled clinical studies that are repeatable. Those who understand the difference know that the studies touted are at best inconclusive, inconsistent, and do not demonstrate that ivermectin actually works. There are far better treatments out there including the vaccines when prevent most infections to begin with and greatly lessen the symptoms for the overwhelming majority who do get a rare breakthrough case. The monoclonal antibodies are a clear and proven winner too. The new anti-viral from Pfizer looks like a winner. Ivermectin, not so much.

But like I say, as long as you aren't raiding the local Tractor Supply for horse dewormer and you take the proper dosage for humans of the actual stuff made for humans, you aren't going to hurt anything. And you should be parasite-free to boot so, bonus. But in terms of actually affecting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, you may as well be taking M&Ms.
Ivermectin is a strong anti inflammatory drug, COVID inflamed your body. Everyone I know that used ivermectin had great success it getting rid of symptoms. Spoke with 3-pharmacists as well that agreed with my sentiment that it works. No clue how the test were administered I prefer going off real live results

everyone knows the OP's post was strictly made to tell us he and his wife were unvaccinated and made it fine on their dewormer pills and not some feel good post. there was an agenda. i mean who says "very" unvaccinated unless trying to hammer that point home

OP didn't even divulge what happened to the dozens of people he excposed to COVID b/c he dismissed COVID symptoms as a cold.

so not only is OP unvaccinated, he wasn't smart enough to stay away from people when he was exhibiting symptoms of COVID but hey he wants everyone to know dewormer pills are awesome

It was basically a monologue that you would hear at a Trump rally. He did miss the opportunity to make fun of someone he deemed lower than him in the human plight.

Is anyone staying away at this point? Everywhere I go (including work) people are coughing and sneezing and no one seems to care at all. I don’t really either, just saying.

Reactions: vanceme
Doesn't seem that way at all.

Seems like he wants to take a victory lap for being a lucky Luddite, though.

it's an agenda driven post disguised as a feel good story

all i read was "me and my wife are in our 60s and are unvaccinated. we got covid and exposed a whole lot of people from being too stubborn to go get tested but we had some dewormer stockpiled so we took a bunch of that. at least one of us was smart enough to go confirm we had COVID and did one smart thing and got monoclonal antibody treatment. then we went home and took more of our dewormer stockpile...not because it was prescribed to us but b/c we had a physician who is a proponent.

oh and if you want horse dewormer he found a website teledoc out in Los Angeles willing to write you a scrip.

It’s absolutely hilarious that you will take the antibodies but not get the vaccine. Glad you got well but your post means nothing. You’re one in at least 245m people that have recovered.

Please do share, what I posted was a clearly defined clinical study. Is your issue that it doesn't support your beliefs?
No, it's that you and others pushing these so-called studies don't know what you're looking at and are prone to accepting as fact things that simply aren't.

First, what you posted wasn't a clinical study. It was a meta-analysis of other studies, some of which claimed to be proper clinical studies and others that were merely pre-prints that had not been peer reviewed.

Second, this article does a good job of articulating the problems with it:

TL;DR version: It's exactly as I said - lack of evidence, lack of repeatability, conflicting results, lack of properly administered clinical trials.

A lot of people are highly motivated to find a cheap, known silver bullet for COVID but so far, it hasn't been found to exist. Stop acting like it has and big bad government and Big Pharma are just hiding it from you.

Reactions: AU_Gooner
Is anyone staying away at this point? Everywhere I go (including work) people are coughing and sneezing and no one seems to care at all. I don’t really either, just saying.

i'm not advocating for people that truly have a cough or minor illness they know isn't COVID to stay away

dude said he had a scratchy throat, headache and fatigue for 5 to 7 days though. he gives no fvcks.

he didn't even care to address or say he felt bad about exposing people for 5 days...just wanted to wave the ivermectin flag and boast about being unvaccinated

No, it's that you and others pushing these so-called studies don't know what you're looking at and are prone to accepting as fact things that simply aren't.

First, what you posted wasn't a clinical study. It was a meta-analysis of other studies, some of which claimed to be proper clinical studies and others that were merely pre-prints that had not been peer reviewed.

TL;DR version: It's exactly as I said - lack of evidence, lack of repeatability, conflicting results, lack of properly administered clinical trials.

A lot of people are highly motivated to find a cheap, known silver bullet for COVID but so far, it hasn't been found to exist. Stop acting like it has and big bad government and Big Pharma are just hiding it from you.

That’s just not true. The one paper that was withdrawn accounted for a small part of the meta-data’s results. Even if the papers results were removed from the metastudy the other 40 or 60 papers used would still show that ivermectin offered significant benefits. Ivermectin is still on the who’s list of approved drugs for clinical study with regard to Covid.

and there’s serious problems showing up with the vaccine. I posted one earlier, here’s another.

That’s just not true. The one paper that was withdrawn accounted for a small part of the meta-data’s results. Even if the papers results were removed from the metastudy the other 40 or 60 papers used would still show that ivermectin offered significant benefits. Ivermectin is still on the who’s list of approved drugs for clinical study with regard to Covid.
It was literally 15.5% of their results. That's roughly 1/6th - a huge amount when you're talking about a meta-analysis.

And again, not all of the papers they included have been peer-reviewed or are repeatable.

There are numerous, actual, properly conducted, double-blind clinical trials going on right now to study ivermectin and COVID. But we do not have any reliable results right now to back the confidence some seem to have in it.

So his money isn’t as green as yours?! How about his paid access to express himself? What about you’re ability to be respectful to an elder (your age assumed from the implications in your post)?!

Instead, you choose to condescend the guy. Hit ignore. Hide the OP. Something other that being an ass.

I pay money to say what I want in here (with respect and within the rules) … and to READ what I want. This dude abs you have the same. However, you’re post makes you an ass. YOU set the tone for this thread NOT the OP.

The Auburn Creed I know indicts you, bruh! Live and let live for the love of everything decent and right and good!!!

#SMDH
Well stated brother. I love the Auburn Creed reference. Thanks to our incredible dad ('59) and wonderful mother, my two older brothers and I (and our families) have always loved and embraced the Auburn Creed (framed on our wall at home and my office) and God's Word. Many of the bunker children are a pathetic and often perverted "group thinkers" and sadly don't find the Auburn Creed to be cool enough for their very cool broke asses and worse seem to be lost in the wilderness. Funny thing is, I look at Bunker 0-10 mins per day but the usual cool cats and pathetic f^cktards seem to linger on the Bunker all day long in hopes of mod "shout out". Yep, sad and pathetic. Get a JOB! Oh and get some Ivermectin.

• Haha
Reactions: AU_Gooner
I am as pro vax as anyone, but will never understand how vaccinated people feel threatened by the unvaccinated.

if you are pro vax then you should have a problem with the BS post from OP. he is advocating against vaccines without implicitly stating it. anyone who feels otherwise, i've got some oceanfront property in the GUMP for sale.

don't twist people pushing back on anecdotal stories of unvaccinated people surviving COVID for people being threatened by unvaccinated people.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Well stated brother. I love the Auburn Creed reference. Thanks to our incredible dad ('59) and wonderful mother, my two older brothers and I (and our families) have always loved and embraced the Auburn Creed (framed on our wall at home and my office) and God's Word. Many of the bunker children are a pathetic and often perverted "group thinkers" and sadly don't find the Auburn Creed to be cool enough for their very cool broke asses and worse seem to be lost in the wilderness. Funny thing is, I look at Bunker 0-10 mins per day but the usual cool cats and pathetic f^cktards seem to linger on the Bunker all day long in hopes of mod "shout out". Yep, sad and pathetic. Get a JOB! Oh and get some Ivermectin.

you thank god for his amazing grace and call people pathetic ****tards in the same thread.

you are a special breed.

Last time I looked, there were 24 randomized placebo controlled studies showing the benefit of Ivermectin when used for COVID. That is 22 more studies than they used to approve Ivermectin on the treatment for stronglydiasis. There are also three times as many studies that show it works than show it doesn't work. The ones that show it doesn't work were given on an empty stomach which lessens systemic absorption.

and there’s serious problems showing up with the vaccine. I posted one earlier, here’s another.

You guys keep posting this kind of stuff as if you have shut yourselves off from the entire rest of the world in terms of news.

Myocarditis is a side effect of getting COVID. If you remember, it was one of the concerns about whether or not college sports (football at the time) last year was going to be played because one of the Big Ten schools cited a seemingly high rate of myocarditis among athletes from COVID and questioned whether allowing them to play would put them at risk of cardiac events and such.

That said, the results are in and conclusive: a person's risk of myocarditis is much higher with COVID itself than the vaccines. We've seen other studies on this for a while but the largest study on the issue yet was recently completed in the UK and only reinforces that understanding:

TL;DR: The risk of myocarditis isn't common with either the vaccine or being infected with COVID, but the risk of it from COVID itself is anywhere from 4 to 40 times more likely than from the vaccines, depending on other factors such as age and which vaccine you got.

Ok this I can respect. I agree there are all kinds of different studies and you can find anything you want to support your thoughts. But that was my entire point that you were trying to throw up on. We simply don't know all the answers so to say they are horse pills that don't work is a lie. To say they are the only thing we need would be no better.

Ok this I can respect. I agree there are all kinds of different studies and you can find anything you want to support your thoughts. But that was my entire point that you were trying to throw up on. We simply don't know all the answers so to say they are horse pills that don't work is a lie. To say they are the only thing we need would be no better.
But I never said they "don't work," I've repeated in various wording the same thing about it over and over: There's no good evidence it works, the studies lack repeatable results, the studies show conflicting results, there are a lack of properly administered clinical trials. And thus, if you want to take a proper dosage of the version of ivermectin formulated for human beings, it shouldn't hurt you but depending on it to help is misguided. There are known preventions and treatments for it that have far better documented efficacy - rely on those.

I’ll post this and duck. Vaccines are not the way out of the pandemic. Op’s way is. It’s unbelievable to me that anyone could listen to Dr. McCullough and not question the government narrative. Thought is dead or dying and that’s really the worst part of this entire clusterf*ck.

Polio, Rubella, Hep A, Hib, Tetanus, Measles, Pertussis, Rotavirus, Mumps, Diphtheria never killed no one huh OP.

But I'm super glad "thought is dead" (epidemology isn't a REAL science right), but free thinker Callmeabug will pull us into a new enlightenment of critical thinking.

Wash your hands, stay home if sick and talk to your doctor. Stop pretending to be a virologist online.

I love this version of modern Christianity. Loves God's Word while calling people pathetic and perverted and pathetic fvcktards.

This. OP’s post is a clear example of pure selfishness and blatant disregard for others. He also has obviously consumed a whole lot of anti-vaxx material, takes it for gospel, and wants you to know about it.

Bottom line, he had covid symptoms but chose not to care and willingly exposed others. I mean, hey, fvck them right? Not his problem.

I love this version of modern Christianity. Loves God's Word while calling people pathetic and perverted and pathetic fvcktards.
After my years in North central Alabama, 90% of it is a fraud. Church and Christianity has become a social event and a justification for discrimination for most.

Dont even get me started on all the churches and people within them that would pretend to "speak in tongues" every Sunday and lied about "their ills" being cured by an insurance salesmen from Mississippi laying hands on them.

I can maybe recall two folks that called themselves Christians that truly tried to live the teachings of jesus with compassion, understanding and acceptance. The rest like to call everyone fvcktards without a hint of irony.

After my years in North central Alabama, 90% of it is a fraud. Church and Christianity has become a social event and a justification for discrimination for most.

Dont even get me started on all the churches and people within them that would pretend to "speak in tongues" every Sunday and lied about "their ills" being cured by an insurance salesmen from Mississippi laying hands on them.

I can maybe recall two folks that called themselves Christians that truly tried to live the teachings of jesus with compassion, understanding and acceptance. The rest like to call everyone fvcktards without a hint of irony.
This a bit of a broad brush. We all live with sin. Sounds like you grew up around some of the more cultish churches, so I understand your ill feelings toward Christianity, but there are a lot of us out there who aren’t actually pieces of shit.

I love Jesus and God's Word and build that wall to keep black and brown people from having something like I have.

i became grossed out by the amount of hypocrisy in the church before i even graduated High School.

that said, there's a lot of great Christian people who truly walk the walk so I certainly don't want to condemn Christianity as a whole...but the type of people who spout about God's grace and then call people pathetic fvcktards are a major reason i'm not very religious

This a bit of a broad brush. We all live with sin. Sounds like you grew up around some of the more cultish churches, so I understand your ill feelings toward Christianity, but there are a lot of us out there who aren’t actually pieces of shit.
after being told I'm going to burn in hellfire every single week for almost a decade because I said I didn't want to go to a church where people are convulsing on the floor for 30 minutes and pretending everything is normal afterwards really put a sour ass taste in my mouth. But no, I get it. Not every christian is a hypocrite like every muslim isnt a terrorist, I've just seen "gods word" used as a justification for personal hatred too many times to want to have anything to do with it.

I'll go ahead and apologize for pulling the thread this way instead of discussing the China Virus tho, we can get back to regularly scheduled programming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT