ADVERTISEMENT

Will auburn ever beat Lourde Saban again?

mind your own business dumbass. I wasn't addressing you.
If you haven't been here much, let me fill you in. Li'l Billy is a bammer Sidewalk who trolls the AU message board daily!! He/she has a very obvious "crush" on Pops and kisses his e-butt almost as much as he/she likes to trash Auburn. He/she claims to have degrees from 2 SEC schools, but refuses to name them. He/she is probably a 12 year old playing on his/her phone (that Mommy bought him/her) during class when he/she should be paying attention to the teacher!! He/she is really a pathetic bammer Sidewalk specimen and should probably be pitied, but the obnoxious behavior makes it hard to show pity to this one. Come here often enough and it will be obvious as to what I'm describing!

If you haven't been here much, let me fill you in. Li'l Billy is a bammer Sidewalk who trolls the AU message board daily!! He/she has a very obvious "crush" on Pops and kisses his e-butt almost as much as he/she likes to trash Auburn. He/she claims to have degrees from 2 SEC schools, but refuses to name them. He/she is probably a 12 year old playing on his/her phone (that Mommy bought him/her) during class when he/she should be paying attention to the teacher!! He/she is really a pathetic bammer Sidewalk specimen and should probably be pitied, but the obnoxious behavior makes it hard to show pity to this one. Come here often enough and it will be obvious as to what I'm describing!
Good heavens, must be a heavy flow day for you.

Weird how angry one must be to brew a pot of coffee and type a dissertation out of pure anger and jealousy.

Weird?

Hayul, yea'uh.... Row damn Thde Poppy!

wtf_128.jpg

bamafan.jpg

3036800.jpg

roll-tide-arm-tattoo.jpg

Weird how angry one must be to brew a pot of coffee and type a dissertation out of pure anger and jealousy.
Just taking up for your li'l sidewalk sidekick? I'm sure he's just tickled at you showing him some e-love!! Sweet and touching!!! HA!!!!

It wouldn't surprise me if it happened this year. If CGM can get a DTQB thats reasonably close to NM and can run the HUNH, a win this year wouldn't suprise me. Gus has proven that CNS can't begin to slow his offense down when he has a legit DTQB. Add to that an improved defense and bama is far from unbeatable.

Getting you pissed off is so easy.

I bet you wet your little man panties typing that out.
That was hilarious, li'l sidewalk!! You're like a standup comedian! LOL If you believe that ANYTHING you type on the AU message board gets me "pissed off", then you are sadly mistaken (something that I'm sure happens often in your sad little life). That's why you come here to seek approval from those like your e-hero, Poppy! Now go ahead and try to type something else that you find amusing in hopes that Uncle Poppy will "like" it! HA!!!!

That was hilarious, li'l sidewalk!! You're like a standup comedian! LOL If you believe that ANYTHING you type on the AU message board gets me "pissed off", then you are sadly mistaken (something that I'm sure happens often in your sad little life). That's why you come here to seek approval from those like your e-hero, Poppy! Now go ahead and try to type something else that you find amusing in hopes that Uncle Poppy will "like" it! HA!!!!
The emotion you out into posts like this is a huge tell for you. You aren't fooling anyone except for maybe yourself. Seriously, why not put up a flashing neon sign that says "Billy really gets under my skin!" Put that in your living room window for everyone to see so they can point at you, laugh and say "I always knew that guy was a beta male."

It wouldn't surprise me if it happened this year. If CGM can get a DTQB thats reasonably close to NM and can run the HUNH, a win this year wouldn't suprise me. Gus has proven that CNS can't begin to slow his offense down when he has a legit DTQB. Add to that an improved defense and bama is far from unbeatable.

Sorry, Gus has proven nothing except he is a huge choke artist, he absolutely sucks horsedong without a dual threat QB, and he can't function with his other coworkers.

Sorry, Gus has proven nothing except he is a huge choke artist, he absolutely sucks horsedong without a dual threat QB, and he can't function with his other coworkers.

Poppy it joys me to leave this here knowing you ignore me and can't see it. You are a joy and bring me great laughter!
Roooow damn Thde Poppy!

Poppy then..
50eb2f4dc8c63.image.jpg

Poppy now....

bama_walmart10.jpg

The emotion you out into posts like this is a huge tell for you. You aren't fooling anyone except for maybe yourself. Seriously, why not put up a flashing neon sign that says "Billy really gets under my skin!" Put that in your living room window for everyone to see so they can point at you, laugh and say "I always knew that guy was a beta male."
You really do give yourself too much credit. You come to the AU message board, where AU fans laugh at you, and you believe that we are somehow thinking of you. Well, we are...but in the same way that you think about a three legged dog or some other poor unfortunate creature. You are just sad and pathetic, but in a comical sort of way, li'l Sidewalk!!

I honestly don't believe you are thinking about me; I know you are given how whiny and upset you get. I've seen women in the throes of PMS that are more emotionally stable than you. But keep on being the beta that you are so I can whack you around a bit more.

You think that may be the reason he signed 2 DTQB's?? I never said he was a pro style coach, but he did win a national championship and played in another with DTQB. I would say he has proved a lot. I'm hoping you are trolling and aren't the dumbass you are making yourself out to be.

You think that may be the reason he signed 2 DTQB's?? I never said he was a pro style coach, but he did win a national championship and played in another with DTQB. I would say he has proved a lot. I'm hoping you are trolling and aren't the dumbass you are making yourself out to be.

Do not sell him short, he is an incredible dumbass.

Roooow damn thde Rooow!

I honestly don't believe you are thinking about me; I know you are given how whiny and upset you get. I've seen women in the throes of PMS that are more emotionally stable than you. But keep on being the beta that you are so I can whack you around a bit more.

You are a whinny, disgusting weasel and love to talk about PMS.
Never the less, you still deserve a big ole...

Roooooow damn Thde Roooooow!

I don't believe that you know much about women actually!!!! LOL

You sound madder than hell.

He choked on the big stage, and his whole staff left him in the dust. He's definitely proved a lot, but you're looking at this from the wrong angle.

You sound madder than hell.

He choked on the big stage, and his whole staff left him in the dust. He's definitely proved a lot, but you're looking at this from the wrong angle.
Not mad at all, I just think you are looking at it from the angle that fits your agenda.

Just laughing at your weak humor attempts. How about a "I'm rubber and you're glue" quote? That's right up your humor alley, li'l Sidewalk!!!
Again, sorry you have trouble accepting reality. I guess that comes in handy when you are an Auburn fan. Lol

I guess since Saban can slow Gus it's good that we have Pruitt on staff.

Lol at Auburn having an improved D. It will suck just like it has for the past 10 years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT