ADVERTISEMENT

Will auburn ever beat Lourde Saban again?

201601121128413226235.cf.png

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Now that we all know Gus was just a flash in the pan, there's pretty good reason to believe Nick will retire before any other auburn coach has a chance to beat him.

Especially given the current dumpster fire state of the auburn program.

Sure Poppy. AU beats sabear again. Go ask LAMO and Ole Miss.

Roooow damn Thde Roooow!
sabanrain1.gif

Neither of which have four NC trophies in their cases. Try again, sicko.

Can't see what the incest king posted, but you have to wonder how many Natty Lights he guzzled when big brother beat Clemson... thus jamming that big Crimson foot further up that auburn ass.

Lol. Sorry, sanctions. You are the lowest life form to me.

Can't see what the incest king posted, but you have to wonder how many Natty Lights he guzzled when big brother beat Clemson... thus jamming that big Crimson foot further up that auburn ass.

Hey Poppy, you are nothing more than a small scum bag nuisance, like dog poo on the bottom of a shoe.

Rooow damn Thde!
Bt5hMKKIQAE-z1M.jpg

You sure do have a lot of pictures of Saban!! Are these on your bedroom wall??? Does he need a restraining order against you for your creepy obsession? :)

You sure do have a lot of pictures of Saban!! Are these on your bedroom wall??? Does he need a restraining order against you for your creepy obsession? :)
It's called Google. Most of the civilized world is familiar with it, even if you aren't.

It's called Google. Most of the civilized world is familiar with it, even if you aren't.
Sorry to have questioned your HERO, li'l Sidewalk!! LOL I thought you hated google pics, or is that only when Sanctions does it to show the ridiculousness of your fellow bammer sidewalks (or maybe you)? HA!!!

Sorry to have questioned your HERO, li'l Sidewalk!! LOL I thought you hated google pics, or is that only when Sanctions does it to show the ridiculousness of your fellow bammer sidewalks (or maybe you)? HA!!!
Lol! Can you show me where I said I hated Google? Sanctions' poor choice in pictures reflects badly on himself, not on the medium he uses to obtain them.

Your idiotic, victim-based logic reminds me of the libtards that throws personal responsibly aside and thinks guns and other objects are the root of all violence in this country as opposed to the people perpetrating the violence.

Lately Every six years AU goes undefeated and wins NC

2004 (13-0) NC

2010 (14-0) BSC NC

2016 is aligned perfect to continue Auburn's undefeated national championship trend.

So yes in about 10 Months.

Lol! Can you show me where I said I hated Google? Sanctions' poor choice in pictures reflects badly on himself, not on the medium he uses to obtain them.

Your idiotic, victim-based logic reminds me of the libtards that throws personal responsibly aside and thinks guns and other objects are the root of all violence in this country as opposed to the people perpetrating the violence.
Wow. I fully expected that you were a flaming liberal. You aren't???? Shocking!!!

Hey Poppy! You talking about foot in azz and Saber lust again? The dude is married already ya homo. Do you get off dreaming about midget intercourse? You sick Poppy! But I give thee a big ole PBR belched...

Roooow damn Thde Roooooow! anyway

lollypop.gif

mmsabanbear.gif

ADVERTISEMENT