ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on in Australia?

You don’t have anyone from the government in the USA coming into a animal shelter killing a bunch of animals in fear of retribution from the public. Pandemic or not.
You don’t have this because of guns?

You don’t have anyone from the government in the USA coming into a animal shelter killing a bunch of animals in fear of retribution from the public. Pandemic or not.
Did you really just say “retribution from the public”?

Are there not animal shelters all over the country who put down animals on a regular basis? If these don’t exist, what’s the point of “no kill” animal shelters?

Yes. Fear of reprisal from the masses. You think otherwise?
Hell you think it was funny so I’m sure we will disagree here.
So, because Aussies don’t have guns, they have no means of retribution to their Government?

cause they just might have a way to fight back without guns…….that we may have in this country as well……what, oh what, could it be…….

furthermore, they have had a whopping 74 deaths allegedly from covid, since last October. That is .00028% of their population.
I was gonna find some confirmation bias but that's almost twice as many as all Australian wildlife deaths in the last 10 years combined. The snakes and sharks and spiders in Australia are really harmless.

I’ll bet all disarmed populations wished they had our 2A rights immediately preceding their genocides.
Brilliant! If the Australian government kills all of their people, then there will be no Covid.

Problem solved.

Cant believe they hadn’t thought of his yet.

Or have they??

You think our guns are preventing our $800 billion annual budget military from committing genocide against our own population. 😂
That’s not what I said, I said I’ll bet they wish they had the right to bear arms we do prior to their genocide. The pattern of a government disarming a population immediately prior to implementing authoritarian policies remains true and increasingly validated.

There's a Brown Town Alabama. It's right next to White City...
I would correlate Brown Town more to anal than brown people… like “she’s usually just into straight missionary, but on Friday nights, she lets me take her to Brown Town…” White City just sounds like a private school basketball league…

welp...Mississippi says hold my beer.

“If a life-threatening disease is involved, failure or refusal to obey the lawful order of a health officer is a felony, punishable by a fine of up to $5,000.00 or imprisonment for up to five years or both (41-23-2).”

----at least it is VERY objective ----

'The letter, issued Friday, stated that a negative test result is not required to end isolation, but individuals must be fever-free for 24 hours and display improved symptoms. Mississippi schools are required by this new order to exclude all faculty and students until isolation ends.

• Wow
Reactions: 1959 and aubielaker
How, exactly, would gun ownership change anything?

Would they have shown up with guns to defend the shelter animals from being euthanized? Loved enough to defend with a gun, but not taken home.

Would the 30 worshippers shown up with guys so they could worship? Btw, that building sure looked nice. If they have a mortgage, I get why God is telling them they must worship!

Guns makes it much easier to do what you want when millions of others agree with you and disagree with the government. It is much easier to respect everyone's opinion knowing that your opinions are well guarded.

I will leave your hate for churches comment for others to reply.

So why are 7 of the 10 states with the highest violent crime rates controlled by republican state legislatures? Why aren’t the guns deterring?!?!
So what is your solution to the crime rates?

No we have multiple mass shootings every year. Guess the public been sleepin.
I was going to stay out of this, but you may have the worst take ever taken.
where do vast majority of mass shootings happen? Gun free zones. You know why? Because mass shooters usually get shot when they stray from areas protected by your signs.

So, because Aussies don’t have guns, they have no means of retribution to their Government?

cause they just might have a way to fight back without guns…….that we may have in this country as well……what, oh what, could it be…….
The milk crate challenge?

Reactions: 1959
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT