ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on in Australia?

Apparently they euthanized animals in shelters so that volunteers wouldn’t show up to care for them and spread the rona. They’ve lost their minds.

Edit: It was one shelter that euthanized rescue animals instead of taking them in, but still crazy.

Last edited:
Black Town?

10551036.jpeg

Too bad they gave up their freedom er I mean guns.
How, exactly, would gun ownership change anything?

Would they have shown up with guns to defend the shelter animals from being euthanized? Loved enough to defend with a gun, but not taken home.

Would the 30 worshippers shown up with guys so they could worship? Btw, that building sure looked nice. If they have a mortgage, I get why God is telling them they must worship!

You're smarter than this. You really are.
I don’t get how gun ownership changes a lockdown caused by a pandemic.

A lot of the legal gun owners would be, gasp!, in favor of the lockdown.

I don’t get how gun ownership changes a lockdown caused by a pandemic.

A lot of the legal gun owners would be, gasp!, in favor of the lockdown.
The government almost certainly would never have tried to implement the draconian measures they have taken during the pandemic if the populace were still armed. This is not rocket science.

Bc it’s common sense? Guns are a deterrent. It would deter people from doing these things. It would deter government getting to their point. Again, y’all are being intentionally obtuse on this.

The government almost certainly would never have tried to implement the draconian measures they have taken during the pandemic if the populace were still armed. This is not rocket science.
Oh my

You don’t have anyone from the government in the USA coming into a animal shelter killing a bunch of animals in fear of retribution from the public. Pandemic or not.
No we have multiple mass shootings every year. Guess the public been sleepin.

ADVERTISEMENT