ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Damar

His status is still being reported as critical, which by definition means his vitals are unstable and out of normal range, he is unconscious, and outlook is unfavorable.
It means no such thing

Reactions: auff17
That’s what I was wondering. If he had no oxygen to the brain for 8-9ish minutes. Just unreal freak accident.
oxygen is carried to the brain via cpr it is only small amount compared to the heart but it is often enough. thats why its done. when I did this stuff we were told to never stop until the victim was in the hospital . I have done cpr for 15 minutes by the river till the ambulance got there and took over. id the same at a pool once pulled a 4 year old out that was already blue , It took a long while for ambulance we did get a pulse about ten minutes in kid went on to be a swim coach. you never know

No, that’s precisely what critical condition means. That’s literally the definition of the term.
you left out the may be part and implied that it means he will die. just about every patient coming out of major surgery are technically critical and they may in fact die. however something like 70+% of critical patients survive. I have been critical, my daughter was critical for a long time and my dad has been critical so many times I cant count.

oxygen is carried to the brain via cpr it is only small amount compared to the heart but it is often enough. thats why its done. when I did this stuff we were told to never stop until the victim was in the hospital . I have done cpr for 15 minutes by the river till the ambulance got there and took over. id the same at a pool once pulled a 4 year old out that was already blue , It took a long while for ambulance we did get a pulse about ten minutes in kid went on to be a swim coach. you never know
Cpr isn’t done mouth to mouth anymore and anyone current on cpr and AED know this

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Here’s to hoping a quick response from the on-site paramedics prevented any long term consequences of hypoxia. Receiving oxygen and quick CPR will hopefully lead to a quicker recovery now that he’s stabilized from a vitals standpoint and he has a secure airway.
I tip my hat to the medical personnel (team and outside members) who took such quick and decisive action with the CPR. A quick diagnosis and aggressive action. I don't think they could've done any more than what they did. God's Speed to them all.

Here’s to hoping a quick response from the on-site paramedics prevented any long term consequences of hypoxia. Receiving oxygen and quick CPR will hopefully lead to a quicker recovery now that he’s stabilized from a vitals standpoint and he has a secure airway.
Seems at this point those trainers and medical staff did a helluva job on the field. Deserve a ton of praise For what they did

can we all just agree to ignore the post and not fk up another thread!!

pls and ty
Boy are you in for a big shock guess you took the bio weapon yourself . Why don’t you do some research and find the truth for yourself instead of doubting people have have done hundreds of hours of research. Oh I can tell you why because you are lazy and follow the narrative . Believe what you want it’s your life in danger not mine .

• Haha
Reactions: Little_General
Seems like somewhere between the "take the vax and shut up" crowd and the "injecting alien black goo into our veins" crowd, there's room to question what is going on out there, without the hysteronics. Something seems off. That doesn't mean we're being mass slaughtered by a vax.

I miss the days when people could discuss things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT