ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Damar

depends on if they induce therapeutic hypothermia or not. also, i’d be interested to know if he’s on pressors or anti-arrhythmics.
Here’s to hoping a quick response from the on-site paramedics prevented any long term consequences of hypoxia. Receiving oxygen and quick CPR will hopefully lead to a quicker recovery now that he’s stabilized from a vitals standpoint and he has a secure airway.

I'd have to think brain damage from lack of oxygen becomes the biggest concern now?
Who knows man. I think we’ve all seen more positive updates in the last hour than we expected, and if these are credible people putting out this information, the kid is a hell of a fighter and I’m not counting anything out yet…

Yeah, who is this guy?
The guy says he’s Demar’s marketing rep.

If the news is true, it sounds like wonderful news and hopefully this man can make some sort of recovery. What a tragic night.

Reactions: AUsome Lady
They said “they were working on him for 9 min, and we were told they administered CPR”
So maybe not full blown cpr for 9 min. My niece came out of the womb with her heart stopped. Cpr 20 min. Dr said she wouldn’t make it thru the night and if she did, there would be serious brain damage. She made it thru the night and brain scans two days later showed no brain damage. About to turn 23. No problems. Biggest miracle I’ve ever witnessed.

So maybe not full blown cpr for 9 min. My niece came out of the womb with her heart stopped. Cpr 20 min. Dr said she wouldn’t make it thru the night and if she did, there would be serious brain damage. She made it thru the night and brain scans two days later showed no brain damage. About to turn 23. No problems. Biggest miracle I’ve ever witnessed.
That’s crazy. Amazing

That is an amazing story. A true miracle! Praise God!

His status is still being reported as critical, which by definition means his vitals are unstable and out of normal range, he is unconscious, and outlook is unfavorable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT