ADVERTISEMENT

Unions big part of the problem

Hahahahahaha!!!! You’re such a political hack. SIX cops shot this guy who had stabbed people and ran at the police with a knife. Back then, when a police shooting happened, there was an investigation and then they would take it to the grand jury. The investigation didn’t end while she was in office. Do your research, hack.

Oh look the lieing fool who just was crowned to his rightful position as TBWP and who yet again proved he is a complete lier think he is being cute again.

You’re the biggest loser to ever walk the earth.

Reactions: Ruxy Poo
Oh look the lieing fool who just was crowned to his rightful position as TBWP and who yet again proved he is a complete lier think he is being cute again.

You’re the biggest loser to ever walk the earth.

Admit you were wrong. Do you think the 6 cops all should’ve been arrested? And the award is a badge of honor rustling Hicks like yourself. lol

What does the party of the politicians have to do with a police union?
Hint: Nothing.
Come on Gayree......you are slipping with that one..........you're better than that.

Explain what happened in the case. You have no idea. You’re just talking out of your ass.

You are the last person on earth that I or anyone else needs to explain anything too.

Or have you forgotten that you claim to have never voted Democrat?

You're a two bit POS who doesn’t deserve to breath air.

Now run along and report me.

Reactions: alphatiger08
I don’t know many that do but if him frying ends these riots then so be it
Love you buddy, and I would agree with the most extreme punishment for this officer is indeed warranted, but I would disagree with that comment. We’ve seen similar riots and protests in other cases where the officer was completely innocent (see Darren Wilson in Ferguson). I do not like the idea of “give them what they want to shut the riots down...” it is not only unjust but unproductive. There is a reason our federal government has a policy of not negotiating with terrorists, and this is one of them. The solution is not meeting their demands, but shutting down the riots. There were peaceful protests and there were the riots. The worst of these people could give two shits about George Floyd or the dude in Brunswick (not even a police killing). They’re opportunists with the sole intention of inciting riots and causing mayhem. See the id’s of most arrested in MN... they’re not locals. I’m sure the records in Atlanta will reflect similarly. They don’t gaf about these local communities and businesses, because they’ll be back in their hometowns tmw like nothing ever happened.

You are the last person on earth that I or anyone else needs to explain anything too.

Or have you forgotten that you claim to have never voted Democrat?

You're a two bit POS who doesn’t deserve to breath air.

Now run along and report me.

Just admit that you were speaking out of your ass and knew nothing about the case. lol

Just admit that you were speaking out of your ass and knew nothing about the case. lol

My ass has forgotten more than you will ever know, just admit you’re full of shit, a damn liar, a punk ass who is scared of his shadow when not behind a keyboard, and the biggest fool to ever post here.

Admission would be a good place for you to start.

My ass has forgotten more than you will ever know, just admit you’re full of shit, a damn liar, a punk ass who is scared of his shadow when not behind a keyboard, and the biggest fool to ever post here.

Admission would be a good place for you to start.

Tell us more about the case where 6 policemen should’ve been charged with murder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT