ADVERTISEMENT

TSA extends mask mandate again

Hmm, let me think hard on this one. We have a government agency full of liberals pandering to their bosses who are also liberals and a liberal president who gets to call the shots in the end. I am going to go with "votes". Yes I would say this is about votes.
So… they’re making people wear masks so they can… get more votes……

You sure about this?

Hmm, let me think hard on this one. We have a government agency full of liberals pandering to their bosses who are also liberals and a liberal president who gets to call the shots in the end. I am going to go with "votes". Yes I would say this is about votes.
Who was in charge when the mask mandate was implemented? I’ll hang up and listen

So… they’re making people wear masks so they can… get more votes……

You sure about this?
When every inconvenience in your life is the opposing political party’s fault, you’ll tell yourself anything and believe it. No matter how bizarre or illogical it is. What you’ve quoted is a fine example of that

Covid is the dumbest god damn thing humanity has ever overreacted about.

Reactions: aler
Not sure the 20,000 AL dead would agree. Last year was the first year death were greater than births in AL
its a crock of shit. covid killed almost no one complications from a virus killed some extra people but its how we counted that made the real difference. has for more births than deaths that's been coming for decades as we have smaller families and people choose to have no children. the virus is at this point harmless

I blame bin laden for TSA’s current power grip on traveling
the-hangover-thanks-a-lot-bin-laden.gif

its a crock of shit. covid killed almost no one complications from a virus killed some extra people but its how we counted that made the real difference. has for more births than deaths that's been coming for decades as we have smaller families and people choose to have no children. the virus is at this point harmless
Aler…. I say this with kindness… shut the **** up.

Reactions: grizzlyadams16
Who was in charge when the mask mandate was implemented? I’ll hang up and listen
TSA's initial face mask requirement went into effect on February 1, 2021, with an initial expiration date of May 11, 2021. It was then extended through September 13, 2021, then to January 18, 2022, and then to March 18, 2022 and then to April 18, 2022 and now yet another 15 days.

February 1, 2021 our President was Joe Biden. It was one of the very first things he did as President.

Not sure what you were hoping to gain by the question but since I took the time to answer now I will hang up and listen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: warrech
TSA's initial face mask requirement went into effect on February 1, 2021, with an initial expiration date of May 11, 2021. It was then extended through September 13, 2021, then to January 18, 2022, and then to March 18, 2022 and then to April 18, 2022 and now yet another 15 days.

February 1, 2021 our President was Joe Biden. It was one of the very first things he did as President.

Not sure what you were hoping to gain by the question but since I took the time to answer now I will hang up and listen.
So who were the airlines pandering to when they began requiring masks on all flights in 2020?

So who were the airlines pandering to when they began requiring masks on all flights in 2020?
You are comparing the beginning of the pandemic when we knew very little to today. Worse you are trying to compare a companies right to do as they wish with being forced to do something they dont want to do by an overreaching government.

In simple terms they were trying to find a way to make people comfortable flying during a time when we really didn't understand the virus.

I will ask you why do they want all mask mandates removed now?

• Haha
You are comparing the beginning of the pandemic when we knew very little to today. Worse you are trying to compare a companies right to do as they wish with being forced to do something they dont want to do by an overreaching government.

In simple terms they were trying to find a way to make people comfortable flying during a time when we really didn't understand the virus.

Today we know that we’re closing in on 1 million dead from this pandemic, yet we still have some backwoods snowflakes like you and @Rusty Strings having anxiety attacks over a piece of fabric on your face.

Glad you could clarify that mask mandates aren’t simply pandering for votes. Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

Stop embarrassing yourself bruh

Reactions: stutsman23
Today we know that we’re closing in on 1 million dead from this pandemic, yet we still have some backwoods snowflakes like you and @Rusty Strings having anxiety attacks over a piece of fabric on your face.

Glad you could clarify that mask mandates aren’t simply pandering for votes. Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.
This is a terrible virus and has no doubt killed many people but we DO NOT KNOW how many have died of COVID. All the US numbers are WITH Covid.

Also I don't agree with your premise that they are related events. Masks on planes don't prevent COVID.

• Haha
You pointed out that mask mandates aren’t simply pandering for votes, discrediting your original point. Better luck next time.
A mask mandate by a business is their choice. A mask mandate by a government removes choice. A mask mandate when there is no knowledge of if it will help or not is just trying to figure things out. Now today we know the business does not want the governments help and we know they were never helpful. So today it is about votes and no more. Does that clarify it for you?

• Haha
I didn’t realize we started wearing mask in 2021. I apologize for my ignorance.
Your ignorance is on when the mask mandate started and apparently still is but you tend to ignore facts and work with emotion which does make sane conversation with you difficult.

• Haha
Your ignorance is on when the mask mandate started and apparently still is but you tend to ignore facts and work with emotion which does make sane conversation with you difficult.

Speaking of ignoring facts and working with emotion..... checkout this absurd post below

So you don't think pandering to your constituents is about votes?
Yeah, forcing your constituents to wear masks isn’t pandering to them in my world. You’re doing a good job trying to downplay the idiocy of your original comment, but just own it. Somehow you consider mask mandates as something that’ll win votes for the left. I think the left already has a firm commitment from the small minority who still want mask mandates, but maybe you know of some massive cult of undecided voters hiding out waiting on mask mandates before they vow their commitment to the evil dems.

• Love
Yeah, forcing your constituents to wear masks isn’t pandering to them in my world. You’re doing a good job trying to downplay the idiocy of your original comment, but just own it. Somehow you consider mask mandates as something that’ll win votes for the left. I think the left already has a firm commitment from the small minority who still want mask mandates, but maybe you know of some massive cult of undecided voters hiding out waiting on mask mandates before they vow their commitment to the evil dems.
I guess we can agree to disagree here. I truly believe that the far left that is being supported here would have us wear masks in our coffin to prevent the spread of COVID.

One of my best friends, radical MAGA supporter, gets so triggered over the mask mandates. We’re all flying to Vegas and he’s that guy they had to tell 3-4 times to put his mask on and borderline about to get kicked off the plane.

Once we take off, my mask was off until I was walking off the plane. I kept getting cracked up because he wore his mask the entire time. About 30 mins before we land, I ask him why he wore his mask the entire flight. He became so triggered and ended up going on a rant with some other MAGA peeps at baggage claim.

So bizarre how he was completely content with his mask on until I said something about it.

• Haha
One of my best friends, radical MAGA supporter, gets so triggered over the mask mandates. We’re all flying to Vegas and he’s that guy they had to tell 3-4 times to put his mask on and borderline about to get kicked off the plane.

Once we take off, my mask was off until I was walking off the plane. I kept getting cracked up because he wore his mask the entire time. About 30 mins before we land, I ask him why he wore his mask the entire flight. He became so triggered and ended up going on a rant with some other MAGA peeps at baggage claim.

So bizarre how he was completely content with his mask on until I said something about it.
Agree most Trump supporters are weird people. I assume you meant Trump right? I mean you said Make America Great Again which is by itself a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT