ADVERTISEMENT

TSA extends mask mandate again

They have never suggested masks for a respiratory virus until now, because they do not work. It’s always been about compliance. There is a reason that the airlines have asked the administration repeatedly to drop the order. They know they’re doing nothing. If everyone just refused to wear one, there would be nothing they could do. I refuse to fly until they do. I’ve saved a lot of money staying home. I have never worn a mask during this entire fiasco. I’ve worked out in a crowded gym every single day without one for the last 2 years. I’ve been to crowded concerts, football games, movies etc. I’ve never had Covid. Now surely if masks were that important, I would surely have had Covid. And yes we got a PCR test every Monday at work. That’s how I know.
It's so funny to see dumb people think they understand things they don't

It's so funny to see dumb people think they understand things they don't
It’s even funnier when dumb people like you try to make yourself look smart by calling everyone you disagree with dumb. It reeks of insecurity. It’s also very sad that you think you can intimidate and bully people behind your keyboard. What a miserable and unhappy person you are.
My best friend was directly under Redfield at the CDC. I can assure you that I’m far more informed on this pandemic than you are.

Reactions: vanceme
It’s even funnier when dumb people like you try to make yourself look smart by calling everyone you disagree with dumb. It reeks of insecurity. What a miserable and unhappy person you are.
Oh no, I'm perfectly happy.

I just live mostly absent of dumb shits and come here to laugh at them..

War eagle!

Oh no, I'm perfectly happy.

I just live mostly absent of dumb shits and come here to laugh at them..

War eagle!
Then you must spend every day looking in the mirror, looking at yourself and laughing your ass off. Only highly insecure people come on a sports website to call people dumb shits. It’s hilarious that you think you’re smart and intimidating. but I guess it is possible, in a Emperor With No Clothes” kinda way.

Reactions: vanceme
Then you must spend every day looking in the mirror, looking at yourself and laughing your ass off.
No. I don't do mirrors.

I just go as is.

I do like letting my gay friends read your thoughts in political posts tho. That shit is funny for me.

So glad that I bother you that much. I live rent free in your head.
Nah bruh, I just see them and share because it's funny. We like laughing at your interesting human takes as a gay man.

But if thinking I think of you regularly makes you feel better, you go for it bro! I want you to be happy.

Funny. I’ve never bothered to show anybody I know posts from this website. I guess I have a real life.
Yeah that's OK man. If I was you, I would keep what I post here private from my friends as well.

Nah bruh, I just see them and share because it's funny. We like laughing at your interesting human takes as a gay man.

But if thinking I think of you regularly makes you feel better, you go for it bro! I want you to be happy.
Oh I am happy, but apparently you and your leftist buddies aren’t. I couldn’t care less what they think. But apparently they do care, and so do you. How very sad. Of course I have a lot to be jealous of. So I understand. I’d be jealous of me too.

Yeah that's OK man. If I was you, I would keep what I post here private from my friends as well.
The most unhappy people in the world are leftist gays, caught in a never ending cycle of playing the victim card and blaming others for everything bad in their lives. It must be a horrible way to live. So glad that I occupy your thought because I’ve never once thought about you.

The most unhappy people in the world are leftist gays, caught in a never ending cycle of playing the victim card and blaming others for everything bad in their lives. It must be a horrible way to live.
Lol. Lash out bro.

Dude what do you expect? You can’t ever just disagree. You have to make it personal. You can’t even give a differing opinion. You just call me dumb. That doesn’t make you look very smart. So when you come at me like that, that’s what you’re going to get.
Your hot shit takes don't count as real discourse dude.

They've never called for masks before... I have no idea if that's true or not....

Haha.

Modern medical Healthcare system has never been overrun as it was. So your take is just stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT