ADVERTISEMENT

They May Have Just Found Aniah- Sad Outcome If True

Since Little Shorts just started AU this Fall, my wife has been consumed with this case. A lot of folks have forgotten about Lauren Burke who was snatched up in AU several years ago in a similar way and met a horrendous end. I would gladly sacrifice my eternity if the justice system would allow me to participate in these animal’s demises...

K is close to her Mom.

Absolutely horrible.

Unimaginable pain in these families I pray non of us ever have to experience.

I would join you. I could not sit in court and watch these mother****ing animals smirk.

as usual crooked as hell attorney that thinks he knows everything, that’s about money, not real justice just keeping that conviction percentage high and that’s pathetic but doesn’t have a clue. Sad to hear you even have a case load they are ****ed from minute one with you!! I work to make sorry attorneys pay for misrepresentation and put em out of work. Thank god there are some good ones too bad you aren’t!!

the fact that you think a murderer should be free before someone that is non violent in possession of drugs means to me you need to quit!!! Find a new profession!!!!
****ing wow!!!!
I was on the law enforcement side Mr. Convict. I may have even been your case manager or probation officer if you did Federal Time. You don't seem too intelligent, so I am assuming you were just a state level inmate.

Man, the whole situation is sad. We all knew she was dead, but I am thankful her family finally got closure. We live in a wicked world, man. This case has eaten me up. I hate it. That gas station is sketchy AF.
Honest question; I live here in Auburn and have a son that is a student there. I ride by this area a lot and have never stopped at that station but have shopped at Winn Dixie and some other nearby locations. What makes that station sketchy? Is this whole area becoming sketchy. I know Longleaf Drive has gone downhill.

He would be crucified for the sin of that father killing the man who kidnapped and raped his son.

Then he would forgive the father for doing that if the father asked for it.

What would you do to a man who kidnapped and raped one of your children?

I’m not sure I would do what that father did but I’m positive that I would want to. If I caught someone in the act of harming anyone in my family then I’d make every effort to put a bullet in their head a knife in their heart or beat them to death. Whatever it took.

Last edited:
Honest question; I live here in Auburn and have a son that is a student there. I ride by this area a lot and have never stopped at that station but have shopped at Winn Dixie and some other nearby locations. What makes that station sketchy? Is this whole area becoming sketchy. I know Longleaf Drive has gone downhill.

You said it - Longleaf Drive and the super cheap housing in the area. I’m telling you, these high rise apartments are making our city extremely unsafe. This stuff will continue to happen, unless they start tearing down old stuff when they build new stuff. I could go on a rant about this, but these high rises are TERRIBLE for the safety of our city.

You said it - Longleaf Drive and the super cheap housing in the area. I’m telling you, these high rise apartments are making our city extremely unsafe. This stuff will continue to happen, unless they start tearing down old stuff when they build new stuff. I could go on a rant about this, but these high rises are TERRIBLE for the safety of our city.
lol. The problem was there before the mid-rises.

Yes, breaks my heart. I grew up here and lived in Atlanta for 13 years after I graduated from Auburn. We moved back when my son was six because I wanted him to grow up here. That was in 2000. Never imagined what Auburn would become. Still would not want to be anywhere else but I agree- the old run down places need to go.

Since Little Shorts just started AU this Fall, my wife has been consumed with this case. A lot of folks have forgotten about Lauren Burke who was snatched up in AU several years ago in a similar way and met a horrendous end. I would gladly sacrifice my eternity if the justice system would allow me to participate in these animal’s demises...
Make sure your daughter knows to travel with groups of friends after dark. Never go alone. Even to get gas........ or at least have a firearm or pepper spray or a TASER or a samurai sword or a..........

I was on the law enforcement side Mr. Convict. I may have even been your case manager or probation officer if you did Federal Time. You don't seem too intelligent, so I am assuming you were just a state level inmate.

I knew IT a weak ass no nothing P.O. I didn’t want to call you out but you did it. Stop first of all I’m not a convict and you don’t have a ****ing clue about one thing you are talking about anybody with a HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION CAN DO YOUR WEAK ASS SIT BEHIND A DESK JOB. Now I can pm you my address or I’d be glad to meet you any place any where anytime you are the one that let squirm out in the public you piece of shit. You are the one that is a crook wow what a ****ing joke you are starting this bullshit over a murderer that you were the P.O. For! go EAD! Prey on some opioid girl addict coming into your office your yuck fink!!!! P.O. Or case manager Hahahahahahahaha tried to make yourself big time mentioning a caseload. Hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!!! A control freak that sits behind a desk!!!! Hell you shld have been out monitoring your CASELOAD PFT, so these murderers aren’t running around murdering another that you can let free while you drug test the hot opioid girl that comes into see you!! Yuck. Wow!!

Last edited:
I knew IT a weak ass no nothing P.O. I didn’t want to call you out but you did it. Stop first of all I’m not a convict and you don’t have a ****ing clue about one thing you are talking about anybody with a HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION CAN DO YOUR WEAK ASS SIT BEHIND A DESK JOB. Now I can pm you my address or I’d be glad to meet you any place any where anytime you are the one that let squirm out in the public you piece of shit. You are the one that is a crook wow what a ****ing joke you are starting this bullshit over a murderer that you were the P.O. For! go EAD! Prey on some opioid girl addict coming into your office your yuck fink!!!! P.O. Or case manager Hahahahahahahaha tried to make yourself big time mentioning a caseload. Hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!!! A control freak that sits behind a desk!!!! Hell you shld have been out monitoring your CASELOAD PFT, so these murderers aren’t running around murdering another that you can let free while you drug test the hot opioid girl that comes into see you!! Yuck. Wow!!
You really should calm down. Its not healthy. And, this thread is for and about a young college girl that was brutally murdered.

You really should calm down. Its not healthy. And, this thread is for and about a young college girl that was brutally murdered.

Absolutely not, he took this crazy and I can’t let it happen. Someone in his profession has let these piece of shits out on the street and could of been my daughter down there!!!! Now a beautiful girl is dead!!

Absolutely not, he took this crazy and I can’t let it happen. Someone in his profession has let these piece of shits out on the street and could of been my daughter down there!!!! Now a beautiful girl is dead!!
Then yall take the dm route. Aint nobody looking to watch some testosterone laden argument up in this thread about this case.

This post is an embarrassment. Take it to pm

I have seen your type before. Big talk now, but you cuff up like a bitch once it's time to get real all the time crying like a little girl.

In what reality do you even get I was supervising the POS that was arrested in connection with that young ladies death?

Better study up for yore drug test, you seem like you need all the help you can get.

I’ve literally never seen anything this gay on here.

Then yall take the dm route. Aint nobody looking to watch some testosterone laden argument up in this thread about this case.
This thread should be about that poor girl being brutalized, murdered and dumped in the woods on the side of the damn road by some animals who shouldn’t have been allowed to be out hunting prey.

They should receive a fair trial and then treated like the f’ing animals they are. Evil does indeed exist and it should be dispatched with extreme prejudice. Unfortunately, that’s not the world we live in.

ImpressiveWindyIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

Is this the Bunker or the barbershop around the corner from the housing projects?

Dude, you need some serious help. If you don’t have a therapist PLEASE go find one and make an appointment today.

Reactions: audeuce02
Not so sure you want to say Burke was similar according to a fact dropped by someone married to one of Burke’s sorority sister on here in another thread.
What are you talking about? I never saw other thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT