ADVERTISEMENT

They May Have Just Found Aniah- Sad Outcome If True

And that pond scum will sit in jail for 20-25 years before execution. I saw today on ID a man on death row 26 years for killing a girl about Aniah’s age. They interviewed the victims father and he’s old now. He said the killer will probably outlive him. Outrageous
Yep, and in 25 years, some asshats will be protesting his execution. They will have long since forgotten about Aniah and make the condemned man the victim...

OMG, they have store footage of that poor child.

All 3 Piece of Trash, shall be hanged immediately.
Yes they should. I spoke with a missionary years ago that had recently returned from South Korea where a young girl had been abducted. The villagers formed a vigilante, tracked the guy down, brought him back, he was tried, found guilty, and executed within 24 hours. We should be that efficient. If criminals have a right to a fair and speedy trial, then victims have a right to fair and speedy justice.

Crazy how you see squirmy is a mutual friend!!!! Like, why did they not take their profile down!?!

ummmm these ain’t the smartest of the homie’s I can assure you of that but it would be bad news for those in the car with squirm and I’d bet David didn’t go to Robert e lee and has a few aliases. It’d be bad if it were my daughter and there would be nothing no one would be able to do to stop me!

Reactions: demeat
Crazy how you see squirmy is a mutual friend!!!! Like, why did they not take their profile down!?!
If you looked on Squirmy’s facebook Saturday just after the arrest, he had a post from a few days earlier saying he had a new cell phone number and he posted it. I wish I had done a screen shot. It has since been deleted.

If you looked on Squirmy’s facebook Saturday just after the arrest, he had a post from a few days earlier saying he had a new cell phone number and he posted it. I wish I had done a screen shot. It has since been deleted.

Kidnaps folks but still courteous to let all his peeps know his new digits.

Reactions: PocketWatch
Sorry that I am an old and do not know how to post a picture but on Nov 18th he was trying to sell a large Alabama Crimson tide sweatshirt and sweat pants. Doesn’t really matter, as a Mother I pray for comfort for her family.

squirm only did 2 years on a felony murder charge! Someone please tell me how you kill someone over 60 bucks and only do 2 ****ing years!!

Looks like someone has already tried to take Johnson's head off--

JA6bM27.png

hell two years for killing someone has me thinking please someone piss me off today!!!!!! Do two years in my sleep that’s crazy. Have a ounce of weed do two years!!

the United States of America’s judicial system is a ****ing crack pot joke!!!

hell two years for killing someone has me thinking please someone piss me off today!!!!!! Do two years in my sleep that’s crazy. Have a ounce of weed do two years!!

And if the State of Al proposed new taxes for building and staffing more prisons it would be voted down most likely. So there is your conundrum. Or a big part of it

Everyone sent to jail for the most part requires letting someone else out

And if the State of Al proposed new taxes for building and staffing more prisons it would be voted down most likely. So there is your conundrum. Or a big part of it

Everyone sent to jail for the most part requires letting someone else out

that’s weak as **** let out a nonviolent prisoner and Keep a murderer in there wtf bunch of ****ing idiots!!!!!

Why do you want to perpetuate the lie that people go to prison for simple possession of 28 grams of marijuana? Under federal statute, that amount is considered a misdemeanor. Whereas in Alabama, simple possession of that amount is guess what, a misdemeanor as well. In practice that amount of marijuana is handled with a fine and sometimes probation not to exceed a year. That's it.

State prisons are overcrowded and while most people support law and order, they don't support the costs that go with it. If you don't think that is a big deal and you don't care what the prisons are like on the inside, just wait until the a suit is filed and the federal government comes in and declares the conditions are a violation of the 8th amendment. They did that in California and they had MASS releases. Alabama is trying to get ahead of that, but there is little public support. But when there is no choice in the future, then I guess they will finally act.

squirm only did 2 years on a felony murder charge! Someone please tell me how you kill someone over 60 bucks and only do 2 ****ing years!!

Newspaper reports it was reduced down from capital murder to felony murder and he served less than 2 years.

I wonder when they will have enough to charge one of these asshats for murder? They’ve got a body now...

Why do you want to perpetuate the lie that people go to prison for simple possession of 28 grams of marijuana? Under federal statute, that amount is considered a misdemeanor. Whereas in Alabama, simple possession of that amount is guess what, a misdemeanor as well. In practice that amount of marijuana is handled with a fine and sometimes probation not to exceed a year. That's it.

State prisons are overcrowded and while most people support law and order, they don't support the costs that go with it. If you don't think that is a big deal and you don't care what the prisons are like on the inside, just wait until the a suit is filed and the federal government comes in and declares the conditions are a violation of the 8th amendment. They did that in California and they had MASS releases. Alabama is trying to get ahead of that, but there is little public support. But when there is no choice in the future, then I guess they will finally act.

it’s no lie try to call it a controlled substance like it’s meth or some other bullshit. Then pin some money laundering horseshit along with intent and you are sitting there for a simple marijuana possession. Do some research of how many folks are in the state pen for drug possession of any kinds ALL NON VIOLENT ALL SHOULD BE FREE BEFORE someone that committed Capital murder snitched and got knock down to felony murder either way murder, got out I know for a fact quicker than a bunch on marijuana possession or any other non violent criminal!!!! Because the judicial system is about cash money or snitching if you can do either you're good! If you have 100 pounds of weed and get caught you still need to be free before a murderer!!!! Just my opinion!!

it’s no lie try to call it a controlled substance like it’s meth or some other bullshit. Then pin some money laundering horseshit along with intent and you are sitting there for a simple marijuana possession. Do some research of how many folks are in the state pen for drug possession of any kinds ALL NON VIOLENT ALL SHOULD BE FREE BEFORE someone that committed Capital murder snitched and got knock down to felony murder either way murder, got out I know for a fact quicker than a bunch on marijuana possession or any other non violent criminal!!!! Because the judicial system is about cash money or snitching if you can do either you're good! If you have 100 pounds of weed and get caught you still need to be free before a murderer!!!! Just my opinion!!
Spoken like a true convict. Where did you do yore time? I have worked in the industry for over 27 years. You sound institutionalized.

Reactions: bp4au
Spoken like a true convict. Where did you do yore time? I have worked in the industry for over 27 years. You sound institutionalized.

Hahahahahaha it’s called facts sounds like you know I’m dead on the money!!!!! Thank you!!!

wait 27 years of experience in what industry??? Please advise!!!

also after 27 years of experience in whatever it is you might wanna watch what you call someone cause it might get your ass beat!!!

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha it’s called facts sounds like you know I’m dead on the money!!!!! Thank you!!!

wait 27 years of experience in what industry??? Please advise!!!

also after 27 years of experience in whatever it is you might wanna watch what you call someone cause it might get your ass beat!!!
You sound exactly like some of the people I had on my caseload..

Reactions: bp4au
You sound exactly like some of the people I had on my caseload..

as usual crooked as hell attorney that thinks he knows everything, that’s about money, not real justice just keeping that conviction percentage high and that’s pathetic but doesn’t have a clue. Sad to hear you even have a case load they are ****ed from minute one with you!! I work to make sorry attorneys pay for misrepresentation and put em out of work. Thank god there are some good ones too bad you aren’t!!

the fact that you think a murderer should be free before someone that is non violent in possession of drugs means to me you need to quit!!! Find a new profession!!!!
****ing wow!!!!

Last edited:
Man, the whole situation is sad. We all knew she was dead, but I am thankful her family finally got closure. We live in a wicked world, man. This case has eaten me up. I hate it. That gas station is sketchy AF.
Since Little Shorts just started AU this Fall, my wife has been consumed with this case. A lot of folks have forgotten about Lauren Burke who was snatched up in AU several years ago in a similar way and met a horrendous end. I would gladly sacrifice my eternity if the justice system would allow me to participate in these animal’s demises...

Since Little Shorts just started AU this Fall, my wife has been consumed with this case. A lot of folks have forgotten about Lauren Burke who was snatched up in AU several years ago in a similar way and met a horrendous end. I would gladly sacrifice my eternity if the justice system would allow me to participate in these animal’s demises...
Not so sure you want to say Burke was similar according to a fact dropped by someone married to one of Burke’s sorority sister on here in another thread.

Not so sure you want to say Burke was similar according to a fact dropped by someone married to one of Burke’s sorority sister on here in another thread.
I mean, she wasnt snatched? If it is something different, i havent heard. But, from what i read about the son of a bitch that killed her, he was a predator and i hope he suffers an unimaginable torturous life every day before he dies an excruciating, slow death.

It’s un-****ing-believable. Suspect 2 murdered somebody. I can’t wrap my head around the failures of the criminal justice system in this case.
Suspect 1 robbed Mark Fuller (former auburn baseball assistant coach) dad and tried to kill him and dump his body in Macon county recently. Out on bond for that case right now

Who’s the judge allowing them to bond out in a kidnapping/murder case with prior violent charges? If I was the family I’d be unglued over this...

Reactions: Knotted Shorts
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT