ADVERTISEMENT

The show "Blackish" just turned off 60% of America**

With only a couple of exceptions the entire entertainment industry tuned me out last night. But Tim Allen is too good to tune out.

Reactions: jchunt
giphy.gif

I think you meant 49.something % of the country, but as mentioned above, those people aren't watching it anyway.

Triggered? Do you watch the show? It's racist as hell, and nobody cares. Culture and stuff
Please tell me how a TV show is suppressing a minority based on their race. Is it somehow disenfranchising them? Is it taking away economic opportunities from them? It sounds like a fictional characters on a TV show have you rustled as fvck. Perhaps you need a safe space so yore worldviews aren't challenged by people who are different from you.

Sounds like Trump supporters need safe spaces so they don't get their whittle feelings hurt.

Both the right and the left are full of people who can't take a joke and would rather silence people than hear dissent. It is ridiculous. What babies.
While I agree it's a show and jokes people are tired of bashing our new POTUS. Get behind him or STFU and stop trying to divide this country even more than it already is.

Sounds like Trump supporters need safe spaces so they don't get their whittle feelings hurt.

Both the right and the left are full of people who can't take a joke and would rather silence people than hear dissent. It is ridiculous. What babies.
The left is MUCH worse about that. They have pushed the PC agenda so far that they have alienated half the country. Screw em.

Not so fast my friend. Did you see the right protest obamer? Did you see actors give up life time awards presentations to make political statements, etc

Reactions: Russ47 and C3Tiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT