ADVERTISEMENT

Tested positive. I'll be another lab rat study for the bunker. (Updated Sunday 8-15))

you’ll have to show me where I ever predict or state that it will kill that many or has killed that many. I just point out the information we have is pretty much garbage filled with numerous inaccuracies and errors. Much like when the first information started coming out of Wuhan about people falling over in the streets and trucks to hold the excess bodies because the morgues were full.

i’ll share data but I rarely make predictions. And I didn’t in either of these cases. Not that you care about the truth or being accurate.

When this hit, you acted like it was ten times bigger than what it was on deaths. You mean you know what Wuhan was like?

He actually wasn't wrong.... months ago, I remember the CDC issuing a report showing something like 6 or 7% of the total deaths attributed to covid were listed by the declaring physician as covid only. THe other 94% had, on average, 2.5 other comorbidities listed.

Our whole death count is screwed up. Many areas are reviewing their death and reducing the count by 30 - 40%. This is due to the poor tests - giving false positives, declarations with no confirming test, deaths by other obvious means (gunshot, cancer etc).... We also have seen where deaths by pneumonia or flu have dropped - which is wholly unlikely.

We know if your obese, over 65 or 70, diabetic etc, covid can cause severe complications leading to death. But the numbers are all screwed up and we'll likely never have a good count. We'lll also never have good numbers on the deaths caused by delayed diagnoses, due to Dr's offices and hospitals shutting down due to the lockdowns. I would be shocked if cancer deaths shot up over the next year for example. We've seen a sharp increase in respiratory issues with kids lately....

This whole thing has been a huge political/medical CF.
Easy there @Eagle it is not ok to criticize the numbers, science, or the cdc they are all above reproach or error

if only we could mandate everyone be vaccinated then I bet this would all go away

sarcasm font enabled

yeah i was thinking the same thing...only problem being that i only weigh 10 more pounds than that

my mind:

me at 5'11" 175lbs...

the-ultimate-warrior.jpg

OP at 5'10" 165 lbs...

images
Seriously. All these damn vegan yoots fired up about starting a revolution, and they can’t even START A LAWN MOWER!

Reactions: Huff664
He actually wasn't wrong.... months ago, I remember the CDC issuing a report showing something like 6 or 7% of the total deaths attributed to covid were listed by the declaring physician as covid only. THe other 94% had, on average, 2.5 other comorbidities listed.

Our whole death count is screwed up. Many areas are reviewing their death and reducing the count by 30 - 40%. This is due to the poor tests - giving false positives, declarations with no confirming test, deaths by other obvious means (gunshot, cancer etc).... We also have seen where deaths by pneumonia or flu have dropped - which is wholly unlikely.

We know if your obese, over 65 or 70, diabetic etc, covid can cause severe complications leading to death. But the numbers are all screwed up and we'll likely never have a good count. We'lll also never have good numbers on the deaths caused by delayed diagnoses, due to Dr's offices and hospitals shutting down due to the lockdowns. I would be shocked if cancer deaths shot up over the next year for example. We've seen a sharp increase in respiratory issues with kids lately....

This whole thing has been a huge political/medical CF.
100% spot on.

Reactions: midnighttulips
Not according to the person that would know on here. You know, the guy that actually filled out the death certificates in a hospital.

I was citing the CDC. Go ahead and tell me I’m wrong again. Or learn to google.

Reactions: midnighttulips
Updated today. Will probably be my last update till I feel I've turned the corner or start experiencing other symptoms other than cough and congestion.

Reactions: aulax08
Started running a low grade fever and some body aches Sunday night. Tested positive Monday.

I'm 44 and 165lbs of unvaccinated pure alpha male.

The Doc prescribed hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, steroid, antibiotic, zinc and vitamin D.

Monday still had a little fever when they tested me for covid but I didn't even feel like it. That night I had a minor headache.

Tuesday I woke up with a mild sore throat and slight runny nose.

Wednesday started with a cough and runny nose. I haven't experienced anymore fever since the Monday of getting tested. That's been about it so far. Still have smell and taste.

Thursday Still just a slight cough and runny nose. This is day 5 since symptoms and day 4 since taking meds. Still feels exactly like a head cold and nothing more.

Friday My smell and taste are fading fast. I can barely sense either this morning. Still a slight cough and a little stuffy. I mowed the yard yesterday and have been little stuffy since then. Still no fever or body aches since first day. This is my last day to take the meds I was prescribed. Still hoping this is as bad as it gets but I'm bummed about my smell and taste!! Been doing some good eating!

Saturday My smell and taste are completely gone. It sucks so bad! Still just congested and bad snotty. Yesterday was by far my worse day simply from the congestion. Today is a little better. Done with meds so I guess I just ride it out from here.

Sunday Shit got real!!! Nausea, cold sweat's and dizziness. This is no longer a mild head cold type sickness. I literally thought I may black out a few minutes ago from being so dizzy. This stuff ain't no joke and I'm officially a little worried about having another episode like that again.

Will do update tomorrow unless my condition changes and requires another update today.

Been drinking plenty of water, eating like a horse, watching Netflix and taking it easy. Need some more recs for tv shows and movies btw.

Will update daily because I need something to friggin do!
I really liked The Wilds on Prime.

Dr. Death, Departure and The Capture on Peacock or all decent.

This is my day 7 also and it's kicking my ass! I've never really felt like the way I did about a hour ago. I thought I was going down. It's like playing with my mind!

Take care and hope you don't have this nausea and dizziness.
Same here. Day 4 and the dizziness is brutal. I can’t explain it, but my mind is off. This is definitely the strangest thing I’ve ever had.

This is my day 7 also and it's kicking my ass! I've never really felt like the way I did about a hour ago. I thought I was going down. It's like playing with my mind!

Days 7 through 10 can be the worst. I can handle most things but nausea makes me fold like a lawn chair. Mind stuff is just Covid fog and it'll stick around for a while even after it's gone.

I’m on day 3 and it’s not affecting me like it is you guys. I would much rather have this than a stomach bug or flu. I sweat at night very badly because my body is trying to get rid of it and my eyeball hurts but other than that it’s business as usual. I’m going back to take the test tomorrow afternoon and there is a good chance that it’s negative now.

its weird how it affects everyone differently

You think any of your friends or family close by have one? It’s a big deal. Where are you, Decatur?

Don't believe they do. I haven't experienced any shortness of breath, just nausea and dizziness is what's getting me today.

I’m on day 3 and it’s not affecting me like it is you guys. I would much rather have this than a stomach bug or flu. I sweat at night very badly because my body is trying to get rid of it and my eyeball hurts but other than that it’s business as usual. I’m going back to take the test tomorrow afternoon and there is a good chance that it’s negative now.

its weird how it affects everyone differently

I hope you don't experience anything like I have today!

It was all well and good till heavy congestion hit me a couple days ago also. Today is a different animal though! It came from no where and I'm no longer thinking this isn't so bad.

It definitely has my attention now.

It was all well and good till heavy congestion hit me a couple days ago also. Today is a different animal though! It came from no where and I'm no longer thinking this isn't so bad.

Yeah being on day 3 it could get worse for me for sure. I hope not, hang in the bud!

The bammer had the dizziness too. Said the virus messed with his inner ear. I think that was the day he spent most of the day asleep in the recliner with the help of Zofran.

The bammer had the dizziness too. Said the virus messed with his inner ear. I think that was the day he spent most of the day asleep in the recliner with the help of Zofran.

I wished I could sleep! I'm so nauseous, and feels like there is a thick wall of fluid all the way around my skull at this point.

@dekalbtiger i understand! YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!

some of the worst few days it took hours to psych myself up to brush my teeth or some other simple task

it took 14 solid days before I felt better - and I recall day 7 not having fever thinking I was getting better

it’s a roller coaster ride and more mental than physical imo stay strong!

and I’m assuming you have an o2 thingy - it it gets too low get help!

keep fighting you got this!

I wished I could sleep! I'm so nauseous, and feels like there is a thick wall of fluid all the way around my skull at this point.
Pedialyte was my friend for the 7 days preceding my hospitalization. It was all I could keep down. Pulse ox is important. I ordered one on Amazon and had it shipped next day early on.

ADVERTISEMENT