ADVERTISEMENT

Tested positive. I'll be another lab rat study for the bunker. (Updated Sunday 8-15))

You have just escalated waaaaaaaaaay up on Daddy’s opinion of you!

We were bored. My mom had to go on alcohol runs for us and leave it outside the front door. We had a steady flow of alcohol and when you combine that with quarantine, shit happens!

We were bored. My mom had to go on alcohol runs for us and leave it outside the front door. We had a steady flow of alcohol and when you combine that with quarantine, shit happens!
Kudos to you and yours. Even if he is a bammer.

You may be on the cusp of treating this junk. Maybe you two could continue to do this treatment, document and submit to the medical world. Regardless, I’m telling my wife and will begin this treatment right away.

• Haha
Reactions: griffna
And you are like 99.8% of the people that get Covid. Which is why alotmofmpwople would rather take there chances than get an unproven and new vaccine that was rushed through in record time. Just saying. Don’t turn this political
Wow! This won’t go well!

ePS6TZ.gif
Didn’t rub one out, but we did bang a lot during that 14 day period.

ePS6TZ.gif

Started running a low grade fever and some body aches Sunday night. Tested positive Monday.

I'm 44 and 165lbs of unvaccinated pure alpha male.

The Doc prescribed hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, steroid, antibiotic, zinc and vitamin D.

Monday still had a little fever when they tested me for covid but I didn't even feel like it. That night I had a minor headache.

Tuesday I woke up with a mild sore throat and slight runny nose.

Today started with a cough and runny nose. I haven't experienced anymore fever since the Monday of getting tested. That's been about it so far. Still have smell and taste.

Been drinking plenty of water, eating like a horse, watching Netflix and taking it easy. Need some more recs for tv shows and movies btw.

Will update daily because I need something to friggin do!
What made you decide to test?

Your ignorance is showing. If you truly think 20k is all that have died in this country, you’re blind.

Saying no to antibiotics for a virus makes me a fool? Ok. You do you

you have no clue what steroids can or can’t do. Again, your ignorance is showing.
I’m ignorant. At least I know.

I would have most definitely been at work if it wasn't for this Rona shat!!
Only reason I got tested was because I didn't wanna go spread it to more at work and I get 2 weeks paid leave.

It literally is like a mild head cold right now. Would not have been flu tested either. I don't recall ever having flu and I've never had the flu vaccine.

What made you decide to test?

Reactions: JoeyAU11
Still just a slight cough and runny nose. This is day 5 since symptoms and day 4 since taking meds. Still feels exactly like a head cold and nothing more.

Still have smell and taste and appetite of a grizzly!

Will do update tomorrow unless my condition changes and requires another update today.

Are you hungrier than you usually are? Our experience was extreme nausea followed by periods of ravenous hunger. We couldn’t eat enough during those times.

Are you hungrier than you usually are? Our experience was extreme nausea followed by periods of ravenous hunger. We couldn’t eat enough during those times.

Yes, I've been eating constantly!

Haven't experienced any nausea. I've credited my hunger to the steroid I'm taking.

I should gain some weight if it stays like this and that will make most bunkerites happy.

This is the @Stumpfan I know, a true man of the people. I remember even pre-Covid how Stump would berate people endlessly about their lifestyle choices, trying to get the Bunker on heart-healthy diets and promoting active lifestyles so we wouldn’t succumb to America’s greatest killer, heart disease. He’d always turn each thread into 50 pages of useful advice, from workout plans to tasty, delicious recipes. Now, with the same energy and vigor that he used to get us in tip-top shape, he wants us to get vaccinated. Such a selfless, tireless champion of life. That’s what I think of when I think of Stump. Not some totalitarian goon who wants to strip each of us of our individual right to choose…

giphy.gif
EVERYONE tried to warn me, but I thought being nice could work with people. Wrong, I’ve done some counseling all my adult life and would be hard pressed to find someone as arrogant and insecure as that guy. You would hope he’s not like this in real life, but I probably would be disappointed again. Has to be right all the time and it’s just sad. Sad.

You are correct. It is doxy.
Pretty nice that you got meds. I asked my doc for anything and they basically told me to fuvk off. They literally said "covid is a virus, there's no treatment, you just have to let it run its course". I was pretty pissed about that.

Reactions: rampage41
Ravenous hunger?!?! Is that what you call your banging!?!?

Reactions: dekalbtiger
EVERYONE tried to warn me, but I thought being nice could work with people. Wrong, I’ve done some counseling all my adult life and would be hard pressed to find someone as arrogant and insecure as that guy. You would hope he’s not like this in real life, but I probably would be disappointed again. Has to be right all the time and it’s just sad. Sad.

This from a guy who couldn’t admit he was wrong about something so minor.

Pretty nice that you got meds. I asked my doc for anything and they basically told me to fuvk off. They literally said "covid is a virus, there's no treatment, you just have to let it run its course". I was pretty pissed about that.

I was kinda shocked actually! I had 2 test done that day. One was a drive up and send off the results and get back the next day and the other was a rapid test where the Dr gave me the meds. I wanted to make sure after hearing the rapid test accuracy could be questioned.

Surprisingly enough both Dr's said they have not been vaccinated. Both have the antibodies and not worried in the least while seeing numerous covid patients everyday.

Found that to be very interesting compared to what's being shown daily by the media.

Reactions: rampage41
I was kinda shocked actually! I had 2 test done that day. One was a drive up and send off the results and get back the next day and the other was a rapid test where the Dr gave me the meds. I wanted to make sure after hearing the rapid test accuracy could be questioned.

Surprisingly enough both Dr's said they have not been vaccinated. Both have the antibodies and not worried in the least while seeing numerous covid patients everyday.

Found that to be very interesting compared to what's being shown daily by the media.

It’s different not being vaccinated due to having Covid before and just not being vaccinated imo.

That is a lot of the problem. Dr's not treating folks early. They don't do anything until it's too late and you have pneumonia. Not all Dr's but a lot.

That is a lot of the problem. Dr's not treating folks early. They don't do anything until it's too late and you have pneumonia. Not all Dr's but a lot.

Kinda what I thought.

Can't think of any sicknesses you go to the Dr for that has the potential to put you in hospital or kill you, and they just tell you to go home and don't do anything until you can barely breathe.

Reactions: Callmeabug
Right after he said no one dies from covid. He is truly the dumbest poster on this board.

He actually wasn't wrong.... months ago, I remember the CDC issuing a report showing something like 6 or 7% of the total deaths attributed to covid were listed by the declaring physician as covid only. THe other 94% had, on average, 2.5 other comorbidities listed.

Our whole death count is screwed up. Many areas are reviewing their death and reducing the count by 30 - 40%. This is due to the poor tests - giving false positives, declarations with no confirming test, deaths by other obvious means (gunshot, cancer etc).... We also have seen where deaths by pneumonia or flu have dropped - which is wholly unlikely.

We know if your obese, over 65 or 70, diabetic etc, covid can cause severe complications leading to death. But the numbers are all screwed up and we'll likely never have a good count. We'lll also never have good numbers on the deaths caused by delayed diagnoses, due to Dr's offices and hospitals shutting down due to the lockdowns. I would be shocked if cancer deaths shot up over the next year for example. We've seen a sharp increase in respiratory issues with kids lately....

This whole thing has been a huge political/medical CF.

Reactions: Huff664 and AU-KY
Started running a low grade fever and some body aches Sunday night. Tested positive Monday.

I'm 44 and 165lbs of unvaccinated pure alpha male.

The Doc prescribed hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, steroid, antibiotic, zinc and vitamin D.

Monday still had a little fever when they tested me for covid but I didn't even feel like it. That night I had a minor headache.

Tuesday I woke up with a mild sore throat and slight runny nose.

Wednesday started with a cough and runny nose. I haven't experienced anymore fever since the Monday of getting tested. That's been about it so far. Still have smell and taste.

Thursday Still just a slight cough and runny nose. This is day 5 since symptoms and day 4 since taking meds. Still feels exactly like a head cold and nothing more.

Friday My smell and taste are fading fast. I can barely sense either this morning. Still a slight cough and a little stuffy. I mowed the yard yesterday and have been little stuffy since then. Still no fever or body aches since first day. This is my last day to take the meds I was prescribed. Still hoping this is as bad as it gets but I'm bummed about my smell and taste!! Been doing some good eating!

Will do update tomorrow unless my condition changes and requires another update today.

Been drinking plenty of water, eating like a horse, watching Netflix and taking it easy. Need some more recs for tv shows and movies btw.

Will update daily because I need something to friggin do!

monitor yourself with a fingertip oximeter. If your blood O2 drops into the low 90s, get to the ER

Rather than start another thread about this, I'll flange on to this one..

I, too, tested positive earlier this week on Tuesday. I'm 30, exercise daily, and fully vaccinated (pfizer). I went to a conference for work in Mobile early last week and feel confident I picked up the virus there. Mild symptoms began on Thursday a week ago then got significantly more noticeable on Sunday with fever/chills, sore throat, and head congestion. Monday was more congestion, but no noticeable fever. I thought I had a bad sinus infection and decided to go in for antibiotics/steroids on Tuesday as this is common for me about once a year. When at the urgent care, they asked if they could test me as my symptoms aligned with the delta and I agreed. Lo and behold, I was sent home and told to quarantine until 10 days from symptoms, which will be this coming Monday.

I was given a card that told me to take:
Vitamin D3
Vitamin C
Zinc
Alavert
Pepcid
Melatonin

I've been doing this since Tuesday afternoon and feel as if I have a mild head cold at this point. I would go to work feeling this way if I didn't know I was contagious, for reference.

The issue is that now my 37 week pregnant wife has it. She wasn't too thrilled that I brought it home and gave it to her, but she has remained mostly calm. She did not take the vaccine initially because of limited research, but took the first dose (Pfizer) two weeks ago per her OB's recommendation. Her OB ordered her home for two weeks and told her to take most of the same vitamins I'm taking plus baby asprin to prevent clotting. Thanks for listening to my unsolicited report, now you may AMA as I'm a covid expert.

He actually wasn't wrong.... months ago, I remember the CDC issuing a report showing something like 6 or 7% of the total deaths attributed to covid were listed by the declaring physician as covid only. THe other 94% had, on average, 2.5 other comorbidities listed.

Our whole death count is screwed up. Many areas are reviewing their death and reducing the count by 30 - 40%. This is due to the poor tests - giving false positives, declarations with no confirming test, deaths by other obvious means (gunshot, cancer etc).... We also have seen where deaths by pneumonia or flu have dropped - which is wholly unlikely.

We know if your obese, over 65 or 70, diabetic etc, covid can cause severe complications leading to death. But the numbers are all screwed up and we'll likely never have a good count. We'lll also never have good numbers on the deaths caused by delayed diagnoses, due to Dr's offices and hospitals shutting down due to the lockdowns. I would be shocked if cancer deaths shot up over the next year for example. We've seen a sharp increase in respiratory issues with kids lately....

This whole thing has been a huge political/medical CF.

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about your terrible predictions. You went from its going to kill hundreds of millions to it barely killed a quarter of a million.

Rather than start another thread about this, I'll flange on to this one..

I, too, tested positive earlier this week on Tuesday. I'm 30, exercise daily, and fully vaccinated (pfizer). I went to a conference for work in Mobile early last week and feel confident I picked up the virus there. Mild symptoms began on Thursday a week ago then got significantly more noticeable on Sunday with fever/chills, sore throat, and head congestion. Monday was more congestion, but no noticeable fever. I thought I had a bad sinus infection and decided to go in for antibiotics/steroids on Tuesday as this is common for me about once a year. When at the urgent care, they asked if they could test me as my symptoms aligned with the delta and I agreed. Lo and behold, I was sent home and told to quarantine until 10 days from symptoms, which will be this coming Monday.

I was given a card that told me to take:
Vitamin D3
Vitamin C
Zinc
Alavert
Pepcid
Melatonin

I've been doing this since Tuesday afternoon and feel as if I have a mild head cold at this point. I would go to work feeling this way if I didn't know I was contagious, for reference.

The issue is that now my 37 week pregnant wife has it. She wasn't too thrilled that I brought it home and gave it to her, but she has remained mostly calm. She did not take the vaccine initially because of limited research, but took the first dose (Pfizer) two weeks ago per her OB's recommendation. Her OB ordered her home for two weeks and told her to take most of the same vitamins I'm taking plus baby asprin to prevent clotting. Thanks for listening to my unsolicited report, now you may AMA as I'm a covid expert.

Your experience is why I'm on the side of only the necessary people that are at risk get vaccinated.

Your younger and as healthy or more so than me. Your vaccinated and I'm not, yet we are basically experiencing the exact same symptoms.

Your wife has caught it and none of my family has had any symptoms as of yet.

Cool to compare. Keep us updated, and hope your wife a speedy and healthy recovery!!

Reactions: Huff664
Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about your terrible predictions. You went from its going to kill hundreds of millions to it barely killed a quarter of a million
Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about your terrible predictions. You went from its going to kill hundreds of millions to it barely killed a quarter of a million.

you’ll have to show me where I ever predict or state that it will kill that many or has killed that many. I just point out the information we have is pretty much garbage filled with numerous inaccuracies and errors. Much like when the first information started coming out of Wuhan about people falling over in the streets and trucks to hold the excess bodies because the morgues were full.

i’ll share data but I rarely make predictions. And I didn’t in either of these cases. Not that you care about the truth or being accurate.

Reactions: Huff664
If I read correctly, He stated the dose of the antibiotic was 100 mg twice a day. That is not azithromycin. It is more than likely doxycycline (but that’s a guess on my part). I’m also not a believer in azithromycin being effective against Covid. If it does help, I would suspect the benefit is so small that it would not outweigh the negatives of the mass use of an antibiotic including causing increased resistance patterns, etc.
aubie1993...would you fill me in on your qualifications/credentials....thanks

Reactions: W E A G L E
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT