ADVERTISEMENT

So I got chastised for saying some woman would sleep with a ...

german shepherd for a movie role. probably to much hyperbole. It got me thinking though would you sleep with a german shepherd for money. For enough i would without a doubt

Absolutely not. Even for a billion dollars. That is an absolute and complete perverse question. Mods probably need to step in and put the kibosh on a thread this twisted.

german shepherd for a movie role. probably to much hyperbole. It got me thinking though would you sleep with a german shepherd for money. For enough i would without a doubt
Boy or girl German sherpherd? Asking for a friend of course.

A lot or poors in this thread. I have a hard time fitting in a human female vagina. No way could I fit in Ms. Rin Tin Tin.

Reactions: CJ3131
As long as it’s a girl German Shepherd I don’t see the issue
beautiful-woman-traditional-bavarian-dirndl-260nw-311827301.jpg

Dude, there are some things that you just don't DARE joke about, (that is, if you want to maintain a semblence of being human, and separating yourself from mere animals). When we see folks flash out and do something incredibly violent, we denounce them as animals, and trash, but someone can come and make a thread this base, and folks dive in head first and play it off as merely a joke. We occasionally show our animal natures, but we have to try our best to control it, and not intentionally stoop to new lows as a society, and as "intelligent" beings.

ADVERTISEMENT