ADVERTISEMENT

So I got chastised for saying some woman would sleep with a ...

How much we talking?
that's the rub. I would like to think it would be 10 of millions but when confronted with life changing green that would help my family i honestly don't know. We all have a price for most we never get the opportunity to find out

Reactions: anon_xdkqbpnrbtnct
Depends on how many people knew about it.
yep all that weighs in. we want to believe we would never stoop to some things. many say they would never sleep with the boss for a raise. my contention is that's a lie. its just a dollar amount.

Reactions: anon_xdkqbpnrbtnct
that's the rub. I would like to think it would be 10 of millions but when confronted with life changing green that would help my family i honestly don't know. We all have a price for most we never get the opportunity to find out
Bring 10mm and a dog to my house and I’ll decide. I sold my soul long ago, so it’s not a big deal.

yep all that weighs in. we want to believe we would never stoop to some things. many say they would never sleep with the boss for a raise. my contention is that's a lie. its just a dollar amount.
Agreed

german shepherd for a movie role. probably to much hyperbole. It got me thinking though would you sleep with a german shepherd for money. For enough i would without a doubt

Haha so true. The things actresses do for parts are absurd. Nobody even talks about it.

That’s why I didn’t continue. I’ll watch some sick shit, but that was next level.
That was probably the most disturbing episode. At least in that tone.

I hadn’t really heard of the show other than it popped up on Netflix but gave it a shot on a whim. I accidentally watched season 3, ep1 first. When that ended I realized I went out of order and thought I had spoiled season 1-2. Then they jumped right to it in that first episode. Talk about a shock.

Reactions: Jim in Scranton
german shepherd for a movie role. probably to much hyperbole. It got me thinking though would you sleep with a german shepherd for money. For enough i would without a doubt
Well you are married to Gus, so that goes without saying doesn’t it?

Reactions: aler
well this isnt working out . I thought I would get more indignation. i suggested an actress might choose to sleep with a producer for millions of dollars and was torn up
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT