ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctions the pics are cool, we all have our idiots

redneck ass? surely you jest. from a west vance bammer?

lets look at more bammer-neckers

IMG_3204.jpg

megaskeet-bama-youtube.png

This is Poppy and his beautiful wife "Bearbarilla' Row Damn Thde!

bammercouple.jpg
LOL, You included Megaskeet in this one. Nice work.

Again, and I know your redneck ass will dodge the question as usual, are you responsible for the dipshit auburn fans in the same manner you want me to be responsible for the dipshit Alabama fans?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

First of all, you actually have to give a damn Poppy. I don't give a damn for you or any other inbred bammer fans.

Look into my eye Poppy... do you see any 'give a damn' at all? row thde row.

eyeball.jpg

First of all, you actually have to give a damn Poppy. I don't give a damn for you or any other inbred bammer fans.

Look into my eye Poppy... do you see any 'give a damn' at all? row thde row.

eyeball.jpg

A simple no would have worked. And yes, you give lots of damns. It's obvious how distraught you are.

The drunk and the midget have ripped your orange and blue sidewalk heart out so many times. This is just a coping mechanism for you. Let it all out, hick. Lmao.

upset bammers. do yall have 'fund me' account? I would like to contribute. You just cannot put a price on a good ole belly laugh! rowwwwwww thde rooooow!

dn64qr.gif

ku-xlarge.jpg

32ed728912d5f0b96092cad545036256.jpg

alabama-crimson-tide-fans.jpg

AlabamaStruggleCoupleSB.gif

nobama_1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Alabama.gif

katherine-webb.gif

giphy.gif

bama-bro-eating-nachos.gif
That is a great idea. I would love to take some of your money. I'm sure I'd spend it better than you possibly can.

Easy, Billy. I'm sure that Wire Road trailer note can cause financial issues for 'necks like ol' sanctions.

Ohhh they ganging up on me..... can't wait for the stadium dive so we can all see it on youtube! Kicking and screaming! Rooooow Damn Thde!

bama21.gif

tackle.jpg

Last edited:
Stadium dive (i.e. "She came in like a wrecking ball")

or

Bammer takedown (i.e. Bammer inbred pays the price)

Which do you enjoy more?

Take a good look at that dog face. Would you really want to wake up and see that laying beside you?
Could be worse, she could be an "Auburn graduate" like some of you profess to be.

At least a dogface can be overcome with booze and or a lightswitch.

Could be worse, she could be an "Auburn graduate" like some of you profess to be.

At least a dogface can be overcome with booze and or a lightswitch.
You can bet you ass that if she was an Auburn grad she wouldn't be stadium diving like that crazy bitch. You statement about booze and a light switch says an awful lot about you.

You can bet you ass that if she was an Auburn grad she wouldn't be stadium diving like that crazy bitch. You statement about booze and a light switch says an awful lot about you.
It says a lot about you too. Sex with a woman is fun. You should try it before you die.

He was married, at least he was before he pulled this idiotic stunt. So based on that, it's safe to say he's more familiar with the idea than you are, Mr. Homo-sex in every other post.

homo-sex in every other post?

No, just a few bammer homos. I have posted bammer mug shots, criminals, murderers, inbreds, pirate looking mofos, toothless rednecks, slutty woman s$^%ing on bushes, vandals, sexual predators, tattooed up morons, airbrushed nude fat women, stadium divers, drunks, bong smoking fat asses, generally worthless morons, rabid A-day zombies, common mouth breathing freaks, pregnant rednecks, crying losers, hilarious inbred family photos, etc.. etc..

but just few homos.

for your efforts, I offer you, Poppy, and Ghosty the bammer gay pride cake. Enjoy it with your fellow bammers. Thanks for keeping count and Rooooow Thde Rooooow!

photo-1.jpg

homo-sex in every other post?

No, just a few bammer homos. I have posted bammer mug shots, criminals, murderers, inbreds, pirate looking mofos, toothless rednecks, slutty woman s$^%ing on bushes, vandals, sexual predators, tattooed up morons, airbrushed nude fat women, stadium divers, drunks, bong smoking fat asses, generally worthless morons, rabid A-day zombies, common mouth breathing freaks, pregnant rednecks, crying losers, hilarious inbred family photos, etc.. etc..

but just few homos.

for your efforts, I offer you, Poppy, and Ghosty the bammer gay pride cake. Enjoy it with your fellow bammers. Thanks for keeping count and Rooooow Thde Rooooow!

photo-1.jpg
Unlike the way things work in the farm country of east alabama, 2-3 guys together isn't automatically a sign of homosexuality. I understand it'a confusing to you when you view the world through rainbow glasses, but it's the way the rest of the world works, friend.

Last edited:
I have posted bammer mug shots, criminals, murderers, inbreds, pirate looking mofos, toothless rednecks, slutty woman s$^%ing on bushes, vandals, sexual predators, tattooed up morons, airbrushed nude fat women, stadium divers, drunks, bong smoking fat asses, generally worthless morons, rabid A-day zombies, common mouth breathing freaks, pregnant rednecks, crying losers, hilarious inbred family photos, etc.. etc..

And the majority of them were fake/photoshopped. Sure it got you some big laffs from the boogs in the break room at the Wal-Mart on 280.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT