Oct 1, 2012
18j547bd47e0ajpg.jpg

e3a78a47333801730ce6f461bbbc659b2114769331.png

20063926_BG3.jpg

war-eagle-or-war-eagel.png

auburn-utah-state-toomer-s-oaksjpg-929272cd930b1290.jpg

Auburn-Toomers-Corner-Tattoo-Splash.jpg

434621.jpg

Lol! Sanctions is just a redneck sidewalk loser anyway; it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was the dipshit that misspelled "eagle" since he can't spell. Lmao

Lol! Sanctions is just a redneck sidewalk loser anyway; it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was the dipshit that misspelled "eagle" since he can't spell. Lmao

To be fair, most of the biggest turd trolls here are proud graduates of the University of aubarn.

Not sure the Office of Admissions is proud they mention it, but...

To be fair, most of the biggest turd trolls here are proud graduates of the University of aubarn.

Not sure the Office of Admissions is proud they mention it, but...
1) Are you really an idiot? 2) How can you claim that Auburn people are "trolling" on our own board? 3) Why are you so obsessed and living on your rival's board? Those are three honest questions. Can/will you answer each of them in a serious manner? Are you even capable of this simple task?

1) Are you really an idiot? 2) How can you claim that Auburn people are "trolling" on our own board? 3) Why are you so obsessed and living on your rival's board? Those are three honest questions. Can/will you answer each of them in a serious manner? Are you even capable of this simple task?

Maybe you should take a deep breath and go outside for a while. The internet shouldn't cause you this much grief.

Reactions: billywaynebama
No, they show how extra foolish I see you as being. Still not capable of answering the three simple questions?

Excessive exclamation points and ALL CAPS really make it hard to do anything but laugh at you. This is probably why you are stuck and front desk receptionist while the other girls are promoted to secretaries.

Excessive exclamation points and ALL CAPS really make it hard to do anything but laugh at you. This is probably why you are stuck and front desk receptionist while the other girls are promoted to secretaries.
Yep, you got me. Fool!!! Still not answering the three simple questions? Too difficult for you?

I thought those were extra "apostrophes?" Lol
Billy...I have to give you credit on that one. I did make a foolish mistake. That's what I get for typing on here while on a conference call. I have to hang my head in embarrassment on that one. Well played!!

You really wanna put up west vance inbreds against Auburn fans? Ok I will start a new thread just for you! Bammers have more inbred, mouth breathing morons than ANY fan base in the entire country. You gotta love some west vance bammer!

That's right, boy! You tell those dirty bammers! You get em, sanctions! Lol

Hey Poppy! I played golf and went deep sea fishing at the gulf this weekend! My life is getting closer to being like your wonderful life! Row damn thde rooooow! How is west vance in the summer?

I ran him off last week by pointing out his lies and infatuation with all things bammer. He gave up faster than an Ellis Johnson defense.

He's an easy target. Hope he hangs around.

I got him bad right now, it takes me 30 secs to peck out a response and he's sent 3 new replies in same time LMAO!

I ran him off last week by pointing out his lies and infatuation with all things bammer. He gave up faster than an Ellis Johnson defense.

He's an easy target. Hope he hangs around.
That's awesome! You camp on the Auburn message board and try to call out an Auburn person for being infatuated with bammer. The beauty of this is that you just can't see the hypocrisy!

That's awesome! You camp on the Auburn message board and try to call out an Auburn person for being infatuated with bammer. The beauty of this is that you just can't see the hypocrisy!

He says while trying to call out a Bammer. I can definitely see the hypocrisy.

You are madder than hell today, and it is glorious.
Mad? Not at all! Amusing you simpletons is easy.
I'm responding to these in between and during conference calls and in between dealing with issues overseas as well as locally.

Mad? Not at all! Amusing you simpletons is easy.
I'm responding to these in between and during conference calls and in between dealing with issues overseas as well as locally.
Good for you. I still think you are a laughable entity. I am touched that you enjoy providing us with entertainment. It's the least you can do as the court jester for us as the ruling class around here.

Not surprising from a simpleton. I bet I could have hours of fun with you and a laser pointer on a wall.
Oooooh, what a biting remark. What site did you google to look that one up?

Lol. Keep dancing for me, little chicken.

Oooooh, what a biting remark. What site did you google to look that one up?

Lol. Keep dancing for me, little chicken.
OK. You've gone from rude and obnoxious (with a hint of humor) to just plain foolish. It's not even fun any longer, so I'll leave you and your ilk to hang out on the Auburn message board and continue to obsess! I have work to do and I've wasted too much time with all of you today. Enjoy!

OK. You've gone from rude and obnoxious (with a hint of humor) to just plain foolish. It's not even fun any longer, so I'll leave you and your ilk to hang out on the Auburn message board and continue to obsess! I have work to do and I've wasted too much time with all of you today. Enjoy!
There you go! Take your toys and go home! That'll show us mean ol nasty bammers!

The only thing he posts about is Bama. The drunk and the midget have really done a number on his redneck ass lololololol

redneck ass? surely you jest. from a west vance bammer?

lets look at more bammer-neckers

IMG_3204.jpg

megaskeet-bama-youtube.png

This is Poppy and his beautiful wife "Bearbarilla' Row Damn Thde!

bammercouple.jpg

redneck ass? surely you jest. from a west vance bammer?

lets look at more bammer-neckers

IMG_3204.jpg

megaskeet-bama-youtube.png

This is Poppy and his beautiful wife "Bearbarilla' Row Damn Thde!

bammercouple.jpg

Again, and I know your redneck ass will dodge the question as usual, are you responsible for the dipshit auburn fans in the same manner you want me to be responsible for the dipshit Alabama fans?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

ADVERTISEMENT