ADVERTISEMENT

Reporter post actual clinical results of vaccine, gets banned.

noted that not one of the critics addresses the censorship or substance of his tweet. They all have knee-jerk reactions.

Did he relase the actual data from pfizers study? Is this not information people should know?
Do you still believe 99% of the hospitalized aren’t unvaccinated because they don’t test the vaccinated for Covid even if hospitalized for Covid? Lol

here is what you said:

“actually the numbers have been proven to be hokey. They only included the sample of non-vaccinated people. It’s not hard to guess why “99% of all hospitalized patients with #COVID19 are unvaccinated!” And many admits are with issues other than Covid. Because it’s policy NOT to test vaccinated people when they come in.”

Do you really believe that? They don’t test vaccinated for Covid even if the hodiursl admits them for ……wait for it…..COVID? Lol

here’s another gem from you this morning:

“Between that and the CDC finding up to 75% of those infected with Delta or the vaccinated, just reinforces the validity of the concerns that people had about being rushed and pressured to take the vaccine.”

You actually believe 75% of all Covid cases are from the vaccinated? You think that’s what the cdc reported? Lol

lol. yall are so dumb
I can assure you that I’m not dumb. In fact, I’m pretty smart. Yesterday, the surgeon general for the Biden administration said that vaccinated people should consider wearing a mask outside. Really? Didn’t we rule out outdoor transmission on a large scale months ago? And now they are saying vaccinated people should wear a mask outside.? You can’t make this stupidity up.

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty and Russ47
He misstated the purpose of the report. That should have been obvious to everyone
Oh good lord you libs would twist anything to make sure it fits your agenda and only yours. God forbid there be a side that doesn’t do what libs want

Oh good lord you libs would twist anything to make sure it fits your agenda and only yours. God forbid there be a side that doesn’t do what libs want

I'm very much not a liberal. The fact that the vaccine doesn't prevent car crashes doesn't prove that the vaccine is just as deadly as not getting it. You have to be a freaking moron to eat up that shit sandwich he's trying to serve you.

I'm very much not a liberal. The fact that the vaccine doesn't prevent car crashes doesn't prove that the vaccine is just as deadly as not getting it. You have to be a freaking moron to eat up that shit sandwich he's trying to serve you.
Hey dumb dumb. I’m vaccinated and I have never said the vaccine is as deadly as unvaccinated. As I’ve stated several times in threads I’m for choice and not the forceful nature the dems are pressuring people to get it. I literally was vaccinated the first three weeks it was released. My point has always been that it isn’t fool proof and you can still get Covid and still die after being vaccinated as well as have potential complications from getting it. I know they are much lower numbers but it can still happen so I can understand people not wanting it especially since fauci and the CDC can’t make up their minds what’s good or not and the fact both sides made it political very early on which just pushed people to not want it also. Let’s not forget Biden and a lot of dems were screaming don’t get the Trump vaccine, you can’t trust it. Funny how people forget all that and how it all started

Hey dumb dumb. I’m vaccinated and I have never said the vaccine is as deadly as unvaccinated. As I’ve stated several times in threads I’m for choice and not the forceful nature the dems are pressuring people to get it. I literally was vaccinated the first three weeks it was released. My point has always been that it isn’t fool proof and you can still get Covid and still die after being vaccinated as well as have potential complications from getting it. I know they are much lower numbers but it can still happen so I can understand people not wanting it especially since fauci and the CDC can’t make up their minds what’s good or not and the fact both sides made it political very early on which just pushed people to not want it also. Let’s not forget Biden and a lot of dems were screaming don’t get the Trump vaccine, you can’t trust it. Funny how people forget all that and how it all started

Bur Berensen was banned for saying the vaccine is just as deadly as not getting it. So it sounds like you agree with my original point in this thread. You were in such a hurry to argue, you didn't know what you were arguing.

Bur Berensen was banned for saying the vaccine is just as deadly as not getting it. So it sounds like you agree with my original point in this thread. You were in such a hurry to argue, you didn't know what you were arguing.
He quoted a report

He quoted a report

As I already said, he misrepresented a report for the sole purpose to convincing people the vaccine was just as likely to kill you as not getting it. That's not even a questionable thing, that's literally exactly what he did. And that's what I said he did. He's playing a critical part in spreading misinformation about the vaccine and I would like him to stop doing that.

As I already said, he misrepresented a report for the sole purpose to convincing people the vaccine was just as likely to kill you as not getting it. That's not even a questionable thing, that's literally exactly what he did. And that's what I said he did. He's playing a critical part in spreading misinformation about the vaccine and I would like him to stop doing that.
How did he misinterpret a report that he quoted? Did he change the report or plagiarize it in some way?

How did he misinterpret a report that he quoted? Did he change the report or plagiarize it in some way?

Let's say I'm doing a study on the number of people that test positive. I work with a police group to setup testing spots at a checkpoint on the road. I test 1000 people, 50 of those test positive. My study reveals a 5% positivity rate.
Berenson then digs into who tested positive. 10 of those ended up arrested for a DUI at that checkpoint. 6 of the 10 had been fully vaccinated. He then tweets: BREAKING NEWS, LOCAL STUDY REVEALS COVID VACCINE RECIPIENTS WERE 50% MORE LIKELY TO GET A DUI

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT