ADVERTISEMENT

Popped on the Rona test today….

I assume he had reasons to not want to get tested besides it’s his choice, moron.
No. We have been vaccinated. No need to get tested if we develop cold symptoms. My parents were around someone this weekend who just tested positive. They were both with my wife and I yesterday. Does this mean we need to panic and run out to get a test? Hell no. Don't care.

No. We have been vaccinated. No need to get tested if we develop cold symptoms. My parents were around someone this weekend who just tested positive. They were both with my wife and I yesterday. Does this mean we need to panic and run out to get a test? Hell no. Don't care.

So you will just assume you got it and stay away from people? That’s fine imo.

How many times did you say, and I’m paraphrasing so don’t start that slippery schit, “if the unvaccinated would stop spreading it by getting vaccinated the virus problem would be gone...” ????

Never said it would be gone. I said it would be like the flu which kills about 36,000 a year. If you think we wouldn’t get there with 100% vaccination then I can’t help your dumbass.

I thought you said you had symptoms. If no symptoms then no biggie.
Sorry. No. If I had a cold symptoms, I'll assume it's a cold. If I get a fever, I wouldn't leave the house anyways. Covid or not. Just not going to freak out and go get tested because my parents were exposed.

Sorry. No. If I had a cold symptoms, I'll assume it's a cold. If I get a fever, I wouldn't leave the house anyways. Covid or not. Just not going to freak out and go get tested because my parents were exposed.

Then you’re a piece of shit. No offense.

Then you’re a piece of shit. No offense.
No offense taken. I'm not a pussy and take offense to name calling. But I'm not going to quarantine (with zero symptoms) because other people didn't get vaccinated and choose to go out in public. FWIW, we told the folks we're going to dinner with. They couldn't care less if we were around someone that was maybe exposed.

No offense taken. I'm not a pussy and take offense to name calling. But I'm not going to quarantine (with zero symptoms) because other people didn't get vaccinated and choose to go out in public. FWIW, we told the folks we're going to dinner with. They couldn't care less if we were around someone that was maybe exposed.

As I said, no biggie. I’m talking about with symptoms. You can infect vaccinated people as well when you have symptoms. Would you do the same with the flu?

As I said, no biggie. I’m talking about with symptoms. You can infect vaccinated people as well when you have symptoms. Would you do the same with the flu?
No. If I had a fever (flu or Covid), I wouldn’t go out until I no longer had a fever. But if I have a stuffy nose/sinuses, I’d go out in public.

No. If I had a fever (flu or Covid), I wouldn’t go out until I no longer had a fever. But if I have a stuffy nose/sinuses, I’d go out in public.

Lol. Both are symptoms of Covid now. What a dipshit.

This thread actually brings up a great point. How many breakthrough cases have their actually been and the person didn’t have bad symptoms and didn’t get tested. I’d bet a bunch.

I'm been railing on this point over the past 6 weeks. I'll bet there are MILLIONS of cases where a fully vaccinated person was either asymptomatic, (but had a viral load high enough and long enough to allow the virus to mutate, and to spread COVID to others), or they only had mild symptoms and thought it was just their sinuses flairing or that they had a mild cold.

These misunderstandings exist because of all of the misinformation and propaganda put out in an attempt to get more folks to take the vaccine. We understand the purpose, but it's really bad science, and in the bigger picture, you end up doing more harm, than good.

Reactions: WarEagle32407
Now, everyone needs to see this, and understand. This is one of the leading "EXPERT" tweeters during the pandemic, and she's not smart enough to realize why the stats and data on breakthrough cases are WAY, way off.

You likely have MILLIONS of fully vaccinated who are asymptomatic, or they only have very mild symptoms, so they never get tested, and those millions don't show up in the data/stats to get reported, but they ARE out there in the public spreading COVID to others, (i.e. hidden sources of spread), and potentially allowing the virus to mutate.

Either these doctors and scientists can't really think their way out of a wet paper bag, or they are intentionally lying to move forward the narrative/agenda. Either way, it isn't good at all. It just blows my mind that the leading authorities, decision-makers, and information providers can't figure out such basic things.

You’re a dumbass. She is specifically talking about those that are hospitalized or dead from Covid among the vaccinated.

Never said it would be gone. I said it would be like the flu which kills about 36,000 a year. If you think we wouldn’t get there with 100% vaccination then I can’t help your dumbass.
You still can’t admit that your hope and trust (not to mention roughly 15,000 posts...LOL) in the vaccine was false.

The vaccine hadn’t stop infections from coming, they came!
Somehow or other, they came just the same!
And Stumpid with his stubby f’angers stood scratching his head,
thinking ‘how could it be so, the virus should be dead!’
It came without warning and crashed through their vaccine;
The stooooopid libtards cried out,
“Faucci, what could this mean?”
Then Faucci with his four masks clutched tightly in hand
knew he’d been exposed, fake data be damned!
So they circled the wagons and blamed ex president Trump,
as they had liberal cities for becoming shittay dumps.
“It’s all his fault. He is to blame!”
Then 2022 rapidly came.
So they packed up their lies and their
Worn out fake news
And headed back to their shittay states shaded of blue
And what did I hear as they flew out of sight?
“We have MORE China viruses as well as China’s great might!”
But The Whos down in Whoville, took the libtards to task
And kept sneezing and laughing saying
“Fuk wearing a mask!”

You still can’t admit that your hope and trust (not to mention roughly 15,000 posts...LOL) in the vaccine was false.

The vaccine hadn’t stop infections from coming, they came!
Somehow or other, they came just the same!
And Stumpid with his stubby f’angers stood scratching his head,
thinking ‘how could it be so, the virus should be dead!’
It came without warning and crashed through their vaccine;
The stooooopid libtards cried out,
“Faucci, what could this mean?”
Then Faucci with his four masks clutched tightly in hand
knew he’d been exposed, fake data be damned!
So they circled the wagons and blamed ex president Trump,
as they had liberal cities for becoming shittay dumps.
“It’s all his fault. He is to blame!”
Then 2022 rapidly came.
So they packed up their lies and their
Worn out fake news
And headed back to their shittay states shaded of blue
And what did I hear as they flew out of sight?
“We have MORE China viruses as well as China’s great might!”
But The Whos down in Whoville, took the libtards to task
And kept sneezing and laughing saying
“Fuk wearing a mask!”

Lol if you think I’m reading that. The vaccines have surpassed my expectations and almost everybody’s expectations.

If you’re scared, stay away. If you’re not, go out.

No, you’re a selfish dickhead who is willing to infect people after getting symptoms of Covid. You’re pure trash. No offense.

You’re a dumbass. She is specifically talking about those that are hospitalized or dead from Covid among the vaccinated.

No, I'm not dumb, but you are correct that in this case, she did specifically refer only to severe illness and death.

That said, the general point still stands. She's a shill who's been proven wrong, and she didn't have the integrity to admit it. I'll delete my rant since I was wrong about her in this specific case. Folks like her are doing far more harm than good operating as mindless Vaxx-drones.

No, I'm not dumb, but you are correct that in this case, she did specifically refer only to severe illness and death.

That said, the general point still stands. She's a shill who's been proven wrong, and she didn't have the integrity to admit it. I'll delete my rant since I was wrong about her in this specific case. Folks like her are doing far more harm than good operating as mindless Vaxx-drones.

You fvcked up. Just admit it and move on.

Lol if you think I’m reading that. The vaccines have surpassed my expectations and almost everybody’s expectations.

Nope. Monica Ghandi's expectations were that the new vaccines would allow us to get back to normal. No doubt that they help reduce severity of illness and death, (and likely infections too), but her expectation was that they would prevent transmission of COVID altogether in a fully vaccinated population, and that's clearly NOT the case.

Nope. Monica Ghandi's expectations were that the new vaccines would allow us to get back to normal. No doubt that they help reduce severity of illness and death, (and likely infections too), but her expectation was that they would prevent transmission of COVID altogether in a fully vaccinated population, and that's clearly NOT the case.

Nope. She hoped that but never said it was 100%. She even said masks for schools should correlate with where the community spread is.

Someone on here tested positive in the last week or two, because a co-worker, (with just a stuffy nose), let loose with a sneeze just as he was coming around the corner, and sprayed him.

Just think about the number of folks who have died, because someone else didn't want to quarantine for a few days. It's the responsible thing to do, to deny oneself, and err on the side of caution.

Nope. She hoped that but never said it was 100%. She even said masks for schools should correlate with where the community spread is.

No Stomp. Stop lying. She has blood on her hands. This current surge is partly due to the misinformation that she and others spread going pell-mell trying to promote the new vaccines. She said two fully vaccinated folks could be as close as two spoons in a drawer, and encouraged folks to stop following best practices, and to conduct mass spreading events under the guise of "getting back to normal".

No Stomp. Stop lying. She has blood on her hands. This current surge is partly due to the misinformation that she and others spread going pell-mell trying to promote the new vaccines. She said two fully vaccinated folks could be as close as two spoons in a drawer, and encouraged folks to stop following best practices, and to conduct mass spreading events under the guise of "getting back to normal".

Lol. That was the science at the time. She was right that vaccines help us get back to normal. Unfortunately, it’s going to take 9-12 more months due to anti-vaxxers like yourself. You have blood on your hands.

From the post that you replied to, "you are correct that in this case, she did specifically refer only to severe illness and death", and "since I was wrong"

Reading comprehension has never been your strong point.

Then you tried to save face after that. Lol You got so emotional when reading that tweet that showed how great the vaccines are that you completely misread it. Sad and pathetic. Keep pulling against the vaccines.

Lol. That was the science at the time. She was right that vaccines help us get back to normal. Unfortunately, it’s going to take 9-12 more months due to anti-vaxxers like yourself. You have blood on your hands.

No Stump. It wasn't science at all. It was baked and spun data and stats that led to the specious conclusions, and HORRIBLE advice that spurred this current surge. that I told you MANY times that the data was being baked and spun due to the agenda/narrative, but you just wouldn't listen.

Now, months later, the CDC published new guidance based on "data" and the current "science" but you won't accept this science, because it proves you were wrong on most of your other hundreds of statements on COVID.

Then you tried to save face after that. Lol You got so emotional when reading that tweet that showed how great the vaccines are that you completely misread it. Sad and pathetic. Keep pulling against the vaccines.

I'm not pulling against the vaccines. I've very MUCH pulling for them, but I see a lot of deficits in the approach, and other important considerations that you can't grasp. So I'm hoping that the leading authorities change their approach, and that our scientists, researchers and doctors will eliminate some of the glaring holes up to this point, so that mankind/humanity isn't burned and suffers as a result.

I don't have a single drop of blood on my hands. I've worked tirelessly to provide anyone who's asked my two cents, as much BALANCED and objective information as possible, while helping them accurately calculate their personal risk/reward ratio, again, based on them asking me for my two cents of opinion/input on the topic.

You tell me how I've contributed to the death of anyone. I was the one saying we should err on the side of caution because I felt it was possible that fully vaccinated might be able to maintain significant viral load, and also be hidden vectors spreading COVID. You and others were the ones laughing me to scorn, calling me a "dumbass" and blindly spouting whatever misinformation the narrative was pumping at the time, (which you are now trying to call "science").

That's what happens when folks blindly trust other imperfect beings, and "just do what your doctor says" to an unhealthy extreme, (though we all agree that expertise is beneficial).

I don't have a single drop of blood on my hands. I've worked tirelessly to provide anyone who's asked my two cents, as much BALANCED and objective information as possible, while helping them accurately calculate their personal risk/reward ratio, again, based on them asking me for my two cents of opinion/input on the topic.

You tell me how I've contributed to the death of anyone. I was the one saying we should err on the side of caution because I felt it was possible that fully vaccinated might be able to maintain significant viral load, and also be hidden vectors spreading COVID. You and others were the ones laughing me to scorn, calling me a "dumbass" and blindly spouting whatever misinformation the narrative was pumping at the time, (which you are now trying to call "science").

That's what happens when folks blindly trust other imperfect beings, and "just do what your doctor says" to an unhealthy extreme, (though we all agree that expertise is beneficial).

You preach daily against the vaccines. Morons like you are why we can’t get past this.

You preach daily against the vaccines. Morons like you are why we can’t get past this.

For the 21st time. Go find a post where I am saying "don't take the vaccines", or "the vaccines are straight trash that don't work 99.x% of the time". Or where I'm spinning, lying or manipulating folks to NOT take the vaccine.
The last 20 times I asked you to link some posts, you were quieter than a church mouse. Straight pimp slap quiet.

Me refusing to join you and other misled drones like @DM8 in blindly spinning, lying, and manipulating to promote the new mRNA vaccine does NOT mean that I am a "anti-vaxxer". I simply want full disclosure, openness, objectivity and balanced information provided. I simply want real science to be done, instead of the baked, spun and skewed data and other things that have been done consistently to promote the agenda/narrative, and labeled as science.

I want EVERY viable idea evaluated, and for the best and brightest minds to work together in an environment where they are NOT censored, and feel free to share their scientific ideas openly, all so that we can get through to the other side of this thing ASAP, and with mankind/humanity in the best shape possible for the long term. Who can show that any of those things are bad?

For the 21st time. Go find a post where I am saying "don't take the vaccines", or "the vaccines are straight trash that don't work 99.x% of the time". Or where I'm spinning, lying or manipulating folks to NOT take the vaccine.
The last 20 times I asked you to link some posts, you were quieter than a church mouse. Straight pimp slap quiet.

Me refusing to join you and other misled drones like @DM8 in blindly spinning, lying, and manipulating to promote the new mRNA vaccine does NOT mean that I am a "anti-vaxxer". I simply want full disclosure, openness, objectivity and balanced information provided. I simply want real science to be done, instead of the baked, spun and skewed data and other things that have been done consistently to promote the agenda/narrative, and labeled as science.

I want EVERY viable idea evaluated, and for the best and brightest minds to work together in an environment where they are NOT censored, and feel free to share their scientific ideas openly, all so that we can get through to the other side of this thing ASAP, and with mankind/humanity in the best shape possible for the long term. Who can show that any of those things are bad?

You don’t have to say it. You just preach against them daily. Hopefully, that’s limited to this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT