ADVERTISEMENT

Popped on the Rona test today….

Good lord, a whole family full of failed leadership. Shame unto you all.
Live look of Op's family right now

200.gif

Now you're just another statistic OP. #BreakThrough

Seriously tho, my wife just got over it with mild symptoms. Me and the boys haven't had any symptoms so I'm not testing, but we've been quarantining like good samaritans.

Hope y'all get well soon.

Reactions: BigtimeAub
We've got a couple of cases that I'm watching where one spouse was positive but the other took Ivermectin fairly early. I don't know if it will make a difference since they're both in the same house but it will be interesting.

This thread actually brings up a great point. How many breakthrough cases have their actually been and the person didn’t have bad symptoms and didn’t get tested. I’d bet a bunch.

I’m heading back to the office today after testing negative over the weekend. My exposures were from 2 different groups of vaccinated people who tested positive over the weekend. I’m not sure what’s going on but an overwhelming majority of the cases I know personally are vaccinated.

In case people cannot remember, the vaccine DOES NOT guarantee to prevent testing positive. No vaccine guarantees ANYTHING. The Covid vaccine gives you a 95% chance at not ending up in the hospital and a 99% chance of not dying from Covid.

Reactions: Stumpfan
I’m heading back to the office today after testing negative over the weekend. My exposures were from 2 different groups of vaccinated people who tested positive over the weekend. I’m not sure what’s going on but an overwhelming majority of the cases I know personally are vaccinated.
Vaccinated people can’t spread it anytime ever @aucertified no way that is possible don’t even think about it

these POS anti vaxxers are messing it up for everyone the horror

Reactions: aucertified
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT