ADVERTISEMENT

Popped on the Rona test today….

You don’t have to say it. You just preach against them daily. Hopefully, that’s limited to this board.

LOL. Okay, so I don't say it, have not said it, (resulting in you shutting down like a dusty church mouse when I ask you to back up your claims). But your mind meld and the other voices that tell you things, told you that I make statements against them daily, (even though you can't find them on the board).

Got it. Pure and DEEEEEeeeeeep delusion. I hope everyone is paying attention, (though you ARE already known as the CONSENSUS worst poster on several boards around the internet, having been banned from multiple boards). Part of is is the type of lunacy you display daily, including the type we see above.

For the 21st time. Go find a post where I am saying "don't take the vaccines", or "the vaccines are straight trash that don't work 99.x% of the time". Or where I'm spinning, lying or manipulating folks to NOT take the vaccine.
The last 20 times I asked you to link some posts, you were quieter than a church mouse. Straight pimp slap quiet.

Me refusing to join you and other misled drones like @DM8 in blindly spinning, lying, and manipulating to promote the new mRNA vaccine does NOT mean that I am a "anti-vaxxer". I simply want full disclosure, openness, objectivity and balanced information provided. I simply want real science to be done, instead of the baked, spun and skewed data and other things that have been done consistently to promote the agenda/narrative, and labeled as science.

I want EVERY viable idea evaluated, and for the best and brightest minds to work together in an environment where they are NOT censored, and feel free to share their scientific ideas openly, all so that we can get through to the other side of this thing ASAP, and with mankind/humanity in the best shape possible for the long term. Who can show that any of those things are bad?
You have left zero doubt that you are an anti-vax lunatic. You have written countless essays on this board claiming the vaccines are "experimental", dangerous and/or ineffective. Stop spreading your lies and trying to get more people killed.

LOL. Okay, so I don't say it, have not said it, (resulting in you shutting down like a dusty church mouse when I ask you to back up your claims). But your mind meld and the other voices that tell you things, told you that I make statements against them daily, (even though you can't find them on the board).

Got it. Pure and DEEEEEeeeeeep delusion. I hope everyone is paying attention, (though you ARE already known as the CONSENSUS worst poster on several boards around the internet, having been banned from multiple boards). Part of is is the type of lunacy you display daily, including the type we see above.

Just keep it on the Covid board and not IRL. I’m still amazed you think I read your posts. Lol

You have left zero doubt that you are an anti-vax lunatic. You have written countless essays on this board claiming the vaccines are "experimental", dangerous and/or ineffective. Stop spreading your lies and trying to get more people killed.

Go link just a few of the posts where I say the mRNA vaccine is dangerous. I've also clearly said that if the data that is being reported is accurate, they are effective, and VERY safe in the short term. It is indeed fact that they are in essence experimental since we have ZERO data for the mid-term or long-term, and you can't do real science without data, right?

I'm waiting to see the posts you'll link to back up what you're saying. It is VERY serious and irresponsible for you to say I'm trying to "get more people killed".

Just keep it on the Covid board and not IRL. I’m still amazed you think I read your posts. Lol
You likely don't, or else you'd have stopped all of the crazy yapping that you do. Your whacky points have been SOLIDLY refuted, and you've been proven dead wrong several times, in more definitive ways than I've ever seen on these boards. You not reading the posts, might explain your intense delusion and constant carrying on and spreading of misinformation that could lead to the loss of lives and other wrongs.

Now, if in addition to having stopped reading them, if you'd only stop replying to me too.

You likely don't, or else you'd have stopped all of the crazy yapping that you do. Your whacky points have been SOLIDLY refuted, and you've been proven dead wrong several times, in more definitive ways than I've ever seen on these boards. You not reading the posts, might explain your intense delusion and constant carrying on and spreading of misinformation that could lead to the loss of lives and other wrongs.

Now, if in addition to having stopped reading them, if you'd only stop replying to me too.

Nope. Vaccines are a miracle. Get your jab, son.

Nope. Vaccines are a miracle. Get your jab, son.

The vaccines are indeed very effective, (if the data that is being reported is accurate). They even stop the virus DEAD in it's tracks, right in a person's nose, correct??? I mean, all of us are walking around with noses just full of dead virus that can't replicate, or pass COVID to others, right??? I mean, you guaranteed and promised us dozens and dozens of times, and double-down ensuring us that was the case for a VERY long time, correct???

I mean, none of our top scientists, researchers or doctors here were able to discover that wasn't true??? Thank God that those types of folks in other countries forced the issue and found out those things weren't true. Kudo's that against all odds, the CDC stopped lying, changed course, and admitted they were wrong by changing their guidance. It's too bad that you don't trust that guidance, and still haven't admitted that all of your borrowed theories were broken and inaccurate.

(That said, and Stomp's delusional and deranged behavior aside, the new vaccines certainly appear to be effective preventing severe illness and death). If we had usage data across the full life-cycle, it would be a no-brainer decision for everyone to take them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT