ADVERTISEMENT

Panama City Beach....

AUrosmith

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2010
Montgomery, AL
So, we have a beach house off of Ft Morgan in Gulf Shores. I love it. It’s quiet, peaceful and fun place to chillax. So, now , the wife says she wants a change of scenery, so we go toPCB. Do t get me wrong, the beach is amazing! Including the Mexican cartel chick in a thong (no pics). But PCB has turned into a shithole! Restaurants are mediocre (gonna try a couple new ones tomorrow). But damn, this place (aside from the beach) sucks.

Additionally, it reminds me of how Daytona is with how “dark” it has become. Who knew?

So, we have a beach house off of Ft Morgan in Gulf Shores. I love it. It’s quiet, peaceful and fun place to chillax. So, now , the wife says she wants a change of scenery, so we go toPCB. Do t get me wrong, the beach is amazing! Including the Mexican cartel chick in a thong (no pics). But PCB has turned into a shithole! Restaurants are mediocre (gonna try a couple new ones tomorrow). But damn, this place (aside from the beach) sucks.

Additionally, it reminds me of how Daytona is with how “dark” it has become. Who knew?
Yikes

tenor.gif

Was there last year for the first time in many years and said the same thing.

Not sure WTF you are talking about but hopefully it has to do with lighting. We avoid poor neighborhoods because they are poor not because of the people.

200.gif

What the actual ****?

GIF--stare-eating-despair-no-GIF.gif

PCB is nice down by pier Park now. It's night and day different than it was 15 years ago.

Most of the awesome old rat holes are gone and new high rises have been put in the entire front beach road.

So subtle.

Opie be like...
rip.jpg

Just messin’ with you, bruh. Yeah, PCB ain’t much.
There is a nice Area way down past laguna beach but before you get to 30A called Carillon Beach that is really nice.

Sunnyside used to be a nice area but the PCB AIDS have made it's way there.

OP left 1 minute after posting this thread
OP returning to thread tomorrow:
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Coming from the chilax standpoint, stay in Fort Morgan. PCB has never been one of my favorite places to visit. Take your wife to Cape San Blas or Navarre Beach. Both are much quieter.

Reactions: aurugby92 and bull
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT