ADVERTISEMENT

Panama City Beach....

I'm just pissed you didn't get the Mexican cartel chic pics! RULZ BRO!

mylatinabride3.jpg

tenor.gif

brazil1.jpg

Last edited:
These are nice however they don't look like cartel chics. Cartel chics have mafia tats on them signifying their particular cartel

So, we have a beach house off of Ft Morgan in Gulf Shores. I love it. It’s quiet, peaceful and fun place to chillax. So, now , the wife says she wants a change of scenery, so we go toPCB. Do t get me wrong, the beach is amazing! Including the Mexican cartel chick in a thong (no pics). But PCB has turned into a shithole! Restaurants are mediocre (gonna try a couple new ones tomorrow). But damn, this place (aside from the beach) sucks.

Additionally, it reminds me of how Daytona is with how “dark” it has become. Who knew?
tenor.gif

We were thinking of going to PCB in a couple weeks, but the way OP talkin it finna burn!!

So, we have a beach house off of Ft Morgan in Gulf Shores. I love it. It’s quiet, peaceful and fun place to chillax. So, now , the wife says she wants a change of scenery, so we go toPCB. Do t get me wrong, the beach is amazing! Including the Mexican cartel chick in a thong (no pics). But PCB has turned into a shithole! Restaurants are mediocre (gonna try a couple new ones tomorrow). But damn, this place (aside from the beach) sucks.

Additionally, it reminds me of how Daytona is with how “dark” it has become. Who knew?

Welcome to 1990.

1) You’re racist. And apparently don’t really care about it. Cool for you.

2) A hurricane kind of wiped the place out, so that may explain why it is a “shithole.”

Nah. I’m not. Just observations. Nothing more nothing less. Haven’t been here in ages. Much different than I remember . But I’m sorry I hurt your feelings

It's been a shithole since they bulldozed P
It’s been a shithole for years. It will continue to be a shithole.
It's been a shithole ever since they bulldozed Petticoat Junction to build a Walmart

I live at PCB and love it. But...most everything is out of control. It is not a great place for families right now, though they want to be. Things are growing too fast with not much planning to go with it. There are totally out of control people and not enough law enforcement. And don’t get me started on traffic problems and lack of roads. Their answer is always to add another lane with most of that just talk. They do a lot of planning but don’t seem to accomplish much.

Hurricane Michael was a gamechanger. Clovid was a season killer. It is like major league panic has set in trying to get their footing back.

Construction is going on in every direction and did not seem to slow down much because of the virus. But all the construction only pinpoints our many issues. We are an island. There is no way to get to us without going over a bridge. There is a big issue with water. They pipe our drinking/cooking/bathing water from Deerpoint Lake which 35 miles away, coming around by the airport. There are places with no sewage. Entire areas on septic systems. And 5 miles from us at West Bay, St. Joe is preparing the ground to build 150,000 new houses along the Intercoastal Waterway from Bay to Walton Counties. It is being called The Villages North. That’s not the official name but how locals refer to it. Also down at Bid-A-Wee on Front Beach Road at the intersection of Front Beach and Middle Beach, Jimmy Buffet is building a subdivision. I won’t quote numbers because it has been a contentious undertaking with adjoining neighbors and not sure if it has been fully resolved. Add to that other subdivisions and retirement centers being built everywhere there is enough dry land to build on. This is an issue because there are not enough roads to evacuate the numbers being projected in the time of an emergency. There weren’t enough for Hurricane Michael and no plans are being developed to accommodate a crowd twice that size.

30A is moving this way at a rapid pace and they are bringing with them Walton County property issues. We’ve never had those issues before. But with them comes communities who want to build fences with gates on the beach keeping people out. There are more set for installation in July.

I live in a golf cart friendly community and we all travel just about everywhere by that means. We have shopping for just about everything at our disposal. The airport is 5 miles away. We have no sporting teams but we have college baseball and big screen tvs. There are good places to eat, depending on what you want. And Destin is only 30 minutes away with 30A and all its choices even closer, much closer.

We’ve thought about leaving and almost did last September. We sold our house but the sale fell through at the very last minute. We have not yet put a sign back in the yard. We’ve about decided to stay. It’s beautiful beaches, laid back living, and fine eating have been enough to keep us here. We’ve owned our home for more than 30 years. We both grew up not far from here and the beach was always a big part of our lives. Like many ouldes, I find myself looking back at how things once were and not much caring for the fast-paced, rapid change world we now are a part of. But change is inevitable. Might as well do it with crystal white sand between your toes while listening to the surf roll in.

Last edited:
I live at PCB and love it. But...most everything is out of control. It is not a great place for families right now, though they want to be. Things are growing too fast with not much planning to go with it. There are totally out of control people and not enough law enforcement. And don’t get me started on traffic problems and lack of roads. Their answer is always to add another lane with most of that just talk. They do a lot of planning but don’t seem to accomplish much.

Hurricane Michael was a gamechanger. Clovid was a season killer. It is like major league panic set has set in trying to get their footing back.

Construction is going on in every direction and did not seem to slow down much because of the virus. But all the construction only pinpoints our many issues. We are an island. There is no way to get to us without going over a bridge. There is a big issue with water. They pipe our drinking/cooking/bathing water from Deerpoint Lake which 35 miles away, coming around by the airport. There are places with no sewage. Entire areas on septic systems. And 5 miles from us at West Bay, St. Joe is preparing the ground to build 150,000 new houses along the Intercoastal Waterway from Bay to Walton Counties. It is being called The Villages North. That’s not the official name but how locals refer to it. Also down at Bid-A-Wee on Front Beach Road at the intersection of Front Beach and Middle Beach, Jimmy Buffet is building a subdivision. I won’t quote numbers because it has been a contentious undertaking with adjoining neighbors and not sure if it has been fully resolved. Add to that other subdivisions and retirement centers being built everywhere there is enough dry land to build on. This is an issue because there are not enough roads to evacuate the numbers being projected in the time of an emergency. There weren’t enough for Hurricane Michael and no plans are being developed to accommodate a crowd twice that size.

30A is moving this way at a rapid pace and they are bringing with them Walton County property issues. We’ve never had those issues before. But with them comes communities who want to build fences with gates on the beach keeping people out. There are more set for installation in July.

I live in a golf cart friendly community and we all travel just about everywhere by that means. We have shopping for just about everything at our disposal. The airport is 5 miles away. We have no sporting teams but we have college baseball and big screen tvs. There are good places to eat, depending on what you want. And Destin is only 30 minutes away with 30A and all its choices even closer, much closer.

We’ve thought about leaving and almost did last September. We sold our house but the sale fell through at the very last minute. We have not yet put a sign back in the yard. We’ve about decided to stay. It’s beautiful beaches, laid back living, and fine eating have been enough to keep us here. We’ve owned our home for more than 30 years. We both grew up not far from here and the beach was always a big part of our lives. Like many ouldes, I find myself looking back at how things once were and not much caring for the fast-paced, rapid change world we now are a part of. But change is inevitable. Might as well do it with crystal white sand between your toes while listening to the surf roll in.
You are definitely in tune with the pros and cons of PCB. I still feel however that you can stay away from a lot of the negatives if you know the area which you obviously do. No place with beaches like the emerald coast has will be free of problems forever. Seems like with proper planning and property values staying high much of the negatives hav3 the potential to be mitigated though.

You are definitely in tune with the pros and cons of PCB. I still feel however that you can stay away from a lot of the negatives if you know the area which you obviously do. No place with beaches like the emerald coast has will be free of problems forever. Seems like with proper planning and property values staying high much of the negatives hav3 the potential to be mitigated though.

They are working on upgrades, depending on which county commissioner you talk to. All the power lines are an eyesore but work has already begun for underground wiring. That is a plus during storms. It’s not an especially attractive community but it is what it is. My biggest issue is with infrastructure. We are dragging big-time on that.

Reactions: tigrdent

“PCB turned into a shithole.”

Hurricane Michael was a gamechanger. Clovid was a season killer. It is like major league panic has set in trying to get their footing back.

Where do you like to eat or where do you highly recommend? We’re likely meeting at Dat Cajun tonight. TIA

Bannable.

Im giving OP the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t mean to go full racist.

Yeah, I’m honestly baffled by this too Ruxy.

Brother-
I was really trying to and so on.

Then, I looked up Daytona Beach demographics and oh deer as to what was meant by "dark."

I also did a little more research and found a Black Biker organization that is planning a Summer event, along with many others, down that way.

May be at a different beach but it is close to Daytona. Bethune beach??

Papa Bear will need some time away this Summer, so I sent the administrator a note that I would like to attend. He sent me a message back this morning that I was welcome and that room reservation info and so on would be coming!

FN--this thread ended up helping me plan an outing for the Summer--a long weekend. I will plan on posting pics via BP Rockman too!

Papa Bear and the Fat Boy will be attending and Mama Bear said she thought this would be a good outing for me so I do not have to tell her a fib.

@Docdumpsta

Black-motorcyclists.jpg

Reactions: fntiger
Where do you like to eat or where do you highly recommend? We’re likely meeting at Dat Cajun tonight. TIA
We love Schooner’s, Sisters of the Sea, and Pineapple Willys all on Thomas Drive. Out on the beach we like Montego Bay, the Shrimp Basket here is outstanding, Saltwater Grill is our upscale place, Sandbar Seafood on Highway 79 right at the “Y”, Shuckum’s is a fun place to go. For pizza, Nick’s on Front Beach Road at the intersection of Middle Beach Road. For burgers we go to 30A Burgers on 98 at Rosemary Beach. For Mexican we go into town on 23rd street. For BBQ we go into town to Smitty’s BBQ. For Chinese we go to Jin Jin King. It’s on Front Beach Road extension across the street from Mikata Japanese Steakhouse. It’s pretty much right at the foot of the Hathaway Bridge going into town. A lot of people like Dee’s Hangout at Edgewater Shopping Center, but, imo, other places are better. Dusty’s also is very popular.

And you may not like any of these. But we enjoy them. Schooner’s is a big favorite and we also enjoy going to Stinky’s on 30A at Santa Rosa.

We love Schooner’s, Sisters of the Sea, and Pineapple Willys all on Thomas Drive. Out on the beach we like Montego Bay, the Shrimp Basket here is outstanding, Saltwater Grill is our upscale place, Sandbar Seafood on Highway 79 right at the “Y”, Shuckum’s is a fun place to go. For pizza, Nick’s on Front Beach Road at the intersection of Middle Beach Road. For burgers we go to 30A Burgers on 98 at Rosemary Beach. For Mexican we go into town on 23rd street. For BBQ we go into town to Smitty’s BBQ. For Chinese we go to Jin Jin King. It’s on Front Beach Road extension across the street from Mikata Japanese Steakhouse. It’s pretty much right at the foot of the Hathaway Bridge going into town. A lot of people like Dee’s Hangout at Edgewater Shopping Center, but, imo, other places are better. Dusty’s also is very popular.

And you may not like any of these. But we enjoy them. Schooner’s is a big favorite and we also enjoy going to Stinky’s on 30A at Santa Rosa.

Thanks for the recs. We’ve hit up PW already, Pompano Joe’s and Sharky’s too. What is the preferred dress wear for Saltwater Grill? I’d like to hit them up tomorrow evening. Thanks again

Thanks for the recs. We’ve hit up PW already, Pompano Joe’s and Sharky’s too. What is the preferred dress wear for Saltwater Grill? I’d like to hit them up tomorrow evening. Thanks again
This is the beach, one of the beautiful things is clothing is not a real issue. You want to look nice to fit in. Beach casual is what you want. They know nobody brings ties and jackets to the beach. You don’t want muscle shirts nor shorts you wore to the beach that still have sand in them. Other than that, you will be fine.

Reactions: AUrosmith

As I said the other day, PCB is a great place to live when the trash from Alabama wasnt here. They open the beaches, and the place goes back to hell.

What do you mean its dark? Like cloudy? I know you are not making a racial comment based on an opinion you pulled straight out of your ass.

Panama City Beach Fl Demographics
  • White: 82.85%
  • Two or more races: 5.71%
  • Black or African American: 5.61%
  • Asian: 4.30%
  • Other race: 1.17%
  • Native American: 0.35%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.00%

As I said the other day, PCB is a great place to live when the trash from Alabama wasnt here. They open the beaches, and the place goes back to hell.

What do you mean its dark? Like cloudy? I know you are not making a racial comment based on an opinion you pulled straight out of your ass.

Panama City Beach Fl Demographics
  • White: 82.85%
  • Two or more races: 5.71%
  • Black or African American: 5.61%
  • Asian: 4.30%
  • Other race: 1.17%
  • Native American: 0.35%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.00%
He was probably referring to the tourist clientele, not the makeup of the local population, at any given time the tourists probably double that population, much like a Gameday does Auburn.

I’m not trying to defend OP’s comment, but I do find it rich that some of the ones commenting and judging it are the same ones that crack jokes about Top Golf in Birmingham. a week ago, that comment probably yields zero replies, or maybe 1-2 joking “what do you mean you people?”

I don’t agree with his concerns. when I go on vacation, I assume if the clientele can afford to be where I am, I probably don’t have anything to be concerned about. His comment was in poor taste, especially given what’s going on right now, but I’m sure many who have replied have made similar observations or comments in your own pasts.

Again, don’t agree with his comment, just pointing at some of the glass houses some itt seem to be living in...

It’s going down in PCB. Not a riot yet but getting crazy near Clara Ave. Chants , cops, shots fired . Told y’all
Yeah, its really going down. Just watch the video, its getting really violent. Cops are fighting with the mobs for hours on end. LMFAO. you are a fvcking dingleberry.
https://www.mypanhandle.com/news/protesters-gather-at-the-shoppes-at-edgewater/

You from the gump, and you call this going down? You must be one sheltered fruitcake, baby back, bitch!

Yeah, its really going down. Just watch the video, its getting really violent. Cops are fighting with the mobs for hours on end. LMFAO. you are a fvcking dingleberry.
https://www.mypanhandle.com/news/protesters-gather-at-the-shoppes-at-edgewater/

You from the gump, and you call this going down? You must be one sheltered fruitcake, baby back, bitch!

Bro, you aren’t here. I saw it live. Thankfully the PD handled it quite well. I was impressed. Still, it was the second time today. That said, feel free to bring yourself up near me or my family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT