ADVERTISEMENT

Odd trend of Poppy continuing to regress on Rivals.com

You are just too funny. Still doing your thing I see. D-E-F-L-E-C-T. Did I spell that slow enough for you? You are sad little troll.
Cmon now. Set aside the rivalry for a bit. Angry and bitter is no way to go through life. Let's get you back happy again, there's time for rivalry fun once you have a healthy outlook on life.

Cmon now. Set aside the rivalry for a bit. Angry and bitter is no way to go through life. Let's get you back happy again, there's time for rivalry fun once you have a healthy outlook on life.
You are pathetic. Do you really think this has anything to do with a rivalry? Hell you never mention anything about a rivalry. All you try to do is troll, incite, talk down about all things Auburn, the creed, the trees etc. I have never seen you post about the rivalry. You are as predictable as the sun coming up tomorrow. You are a sad little person.

You are pathetic. Do you really think this has anything to do with a rivalry? Hell you never mention anything about a rivalry. All you try to do is troll, incite, talk down about all things Auburn, the creed, the trees etc. I have never seen you post about the rivalry. You are as predictable as the sun coming up tomorrow. You are a sad little person.
Don't be so bitter. It's gonna eat you up.

LMAO. Is that more of that "rivalry talk"? You are just too easy. And still refuse to answer my question. Not surprised though. That is your MO.
You are angry and bitter towards anything Bama. You've let this rivalry consume you. Let it go. It is supposed to be fun.

You are angry and bitter towards anything Bama. You've let this rivalry consume you. Let it go. It is supposed to be fun.
Please show me where I have said anything about uat? You are the one constantly running down Auburn. I will wait for you to show me my angry and bitter posts you speak of.

Please show me where I have said anything about uat? You are the one constantly running down Auburn. I will wait for you to show me my angry and bitter posts you speak of.

Good lourde, you are madder than hell in this thread. I was really just joking earlier, but now I seriously would feel bad if you killed yourself over something this petty. Take a big swig of your Zima and calm down.

Good lourde, you are madder than hell in this thread. I was really just joking earlier, but now I seriously would feel bad if you killed yourself over something this petty. Take a big swig of your Zima and calm down.
And here comes little sister to the rescue. But I got you hooked again. I'm glad I baited again. You two are just too easy. I'm almost ashamed of myself for taking advantage of the mentally challenged. I said almost. Hey poppy did your mama let you back on the internet? What is a Zima?

And here comes little sister to the rescue. But I got you hooked again. I'm glad I baited again. You two are just too easy. I'm almost ashamed of myself for taking advantage of the mentally challenged. I said almost. Hey poppy did your mama let you back on the internet? What is a Zima?
It really pisses you off that we call out your bitterness rather than coddling you and helping you feel sorry for yourself doesn't it? Coddling you enables more of the same. Try growing a pair and working to change your situation through personal action.

It really pisses you off that we call out your bitterness rather than coddling you and helping you feel sorry for yourself doesn't it? Coddling you enables more of the same. Try growing a pair and working to change your situation through personal action.
Billy don't give up your job at McDonald's to become a psychologist. You can't stay on point. First you said I had responded to you in this thread when clearly I had not. Then you wouldn't answer my question about that. Then you said it was all about the rivalry. But I haven't mentioned anything about the rivalry. Now it pisses me off because you won't coddle me. I can't tell whether you are serious of just plain stupid. Or whether you have some sort of mental issues. Whatever it is pick up your game or find another playground. You are losing bad on this one.

Billy don't give up your job at McDonald's to become a psychologist. You can't stay on point. First you said I had responded to you in this thread when clearly I had not. Then you wouldn't answer my question about that. Then you said it was all about the rivalry. But I haven't mentioned anything about the rivalry. Now it pisses me off because you won't coddle me. I can't tell whether you are serious of just plain stupid. Or whether you have some sort of mental issues. Whatever it is pick up your game or find another playground. You are losing bad on this one.
Good lord, you've worked yourself up good today.

Sure thing, Baghdad Bob.

Yea Bob. We all believe you. Trust us.
Yeah Hillary you should try the truth sometime. It is much better than the lying and deflecting you do. You won't find the need to stay on an opponent's website seeking acceptance. LMAO. You are so easy. I'm almost ashamed of myself for taking advantage of you, but it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Just too easy.

Yeah Hillary you should try the truth sometime. It is much better than the lying and deflecting you do. You won't find the need to stay on an opponent's website seeking acceptance. LMAO. You are so easy. I'm almost ashamed of myself for taking advantage of you, but it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Just too easy.
Woah, don't hurt me now!

Very impressive display of Internet tough guy from you today

Slow golf clap.

Please point out where I threatened you Hillary. You really have a problem with reality don't you? You know reading comprehension is your friend. I see you also have a problem with spelling. Poppy can help you with that if you just ask him.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. I am really disappointed in you. First you come to this board seeking acceptance, Then you go back to your home board suck up to and seek acceptance from GOMM. You are really a sad little person. You are so damn easy and funny as heck.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. I am really disappointed in you. First you come to this board seeking acceptance, Then you go back to your home board suck up to and seek acceptance from GOMM. You are really a sad little person. You are so damn easy and funny as heck.
He has a fairly low opinion of you and your whiny antics as well. Lol

He has a fairly low opinion of you and your whiny antics as well. Lol
LMAO. When I begin to worry about what people of your ilk and GOMM's ilk think then I will give it up. Actually I think a little more of GOMM than you anyway. At least he doesn't come over to this site seeking acceptance like you do nor does he suck up over there like you. You are a sad little troll. And you still come back for more. You are a glutton for punishment.

LMAO. When I begin to worry about what people of your ilk and GOMM's ilk think then I will give it up. Actually I think a little more of GOMM than you anyway. At least he doesn't come over to this site seeking acceptance like you do nor does he suck up over there like you. You are a sad little troll. And you still come back for more. You are a glutton for punishment.
Lol. I hope you feel better after all of your venting this week. If not I would suggest a midol.

Last edited:
Lol. I hope you feel better after all of your venting this week. If not I would suggest a midol.
Is that really the best you can do? "Suggest a midol". Are you kidding me? Hillary you have really gone off the deep end. I feel great. I don't think I have ever had more fun than I have this week playing with you children. You are just too easy. You may need to take a day or two off from this site your game is slipping.

Is that really the best you can do? "Suggest a midol". Are you kidding me? Hillary you have really gone off the deep end. I feel great. I don't think I have ever had more fun than I have this week playing with you children. You are just too easy. You may need to take a day or two off from this site your game is slipping.
I really don't have to put forth that much effort when interacting with you.

Actually, just a word from the wise, a Midol would do you some good. You are the whiniest person I've ever come across on a message board and/or real life, and your sadness and bitchy behavior can only be explained by menstrual cycles.

I hope you feel better. I'll be thinking about you.

Actually, just a word from the wise, a Midol would do you some good. You are the whiniest person I've ever come across on a message board and/or real life, and your sadness and bitchy behavior can only be explained by menstrual cycles.

I hope you feel better. I'll be thinking about you.
Do you use a lot of Midol? Sounds like you are speaking from experience. Poppy I am glad you are here. Actually I knew you would be back because of your obsession. Add the fact that you are the grammar police and the spelling police you can help your twin billy with his school work. He is really struggling today. Plus poppy he really has a problem with reality. I know you believe in telling the truth, so if you would please help billy with a reality check. You two clowns so easy.

Do you use a lot of Midol? Sounds like you are speaking from experience. Poppy I am glad you are here. Actually I knew you would be back because of your obsession. Add the fact that you are the grammar police and the spelling police you can help your twin billy with his school work. He is really struggling today. Plus poppy he really has a problem with reality. I know you believe in telling the truth, so if you would please help billy with a reality check. You two clowns so easy.

My god. What a shitshow of a sentence. There's that auburn education at work!

Where have I deflected anything you asked? You have I deflected anything I have asked you.
You just deny everything. As the old saying goes "Denial, it ain't just a river in Egypt".

No wonder you idolize Hilary Clinton so much. The more you post the more we figure your crazy ass out.

You just deny everything. As the old saying goes "Denial, it ain't just a river in Egypt".

No wonder you idolize Hilary Clinton so much. The more you post the more we figure your crazy ass out.
You girls need to come up with some new material. Your game is suffering. Billy your deflecting is getting soooo bad. That is all you do any more. What was that you said yesterday, "look in the mirror". LMAO. Dumb fvckup.

You girls need to come up with some new material. Your game is suffering. Billy your deflecting is getting soooo bad. That is all you do any more. What was that you said yesterday, "look in the mirror". LMAO. Dumb fvckup.
Don't get all upset with us because you aren't satisfied with your lot in life.

Don't get all upset with us because you aren't satisfied with your lot in life.
Billy you are too funny. Let me ask you a question, but all know you won't answer don't we? What do you know about my lot in life? TIA.

Billy you are too funny. Let me ask you a question, but all know you won't answer don't we? What do you know about my lot in life? TIA.
I know I've hit the nail on the head. You're miserable with your current life situation. Anytime someone brings it up you get very defensive. You also think we post on a sports message board looking for "acceptance" which shows just how off kilter your world view is.

Lmao at you like always. When you stop whining and start acting to improve your situation I'll respond differently.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I know I've hit the nail on the head. You're miserable with your current life situation. Anytime someone brings it up you get very defensive. You also think we post on a sports message board looking for "acceptance" which shows just how off kilter your world view is.

Lmao at you like always. When you stop whining and start acting to improve your situation I'll respond differently.
Same ole billy, deflect, deflect, deflect without answering a simple question. Let's compare what we know about each other based on facts from this board. Who hangs out on a rival's message board every day for hours making stupid posts? Not me I don't post on other boards. Billy does. Who runs down everything associated with anything Auburn like the Creed, our trees, and other Auburn traditions on the rival's board? Not me. I don't post on the other boards. Billy does. Who goes to his home board and gets pops to come over here and help him beat down those bad Aubies? Billy does. Who goes to his home board and sucks up to one of the worst posters on the internet? Billy does. In all his time on this board who won't answer a simple question? Billy won't. Who makes up things just to fit is agenda on this board? Billy does. So you tell me, who has a terrible lo in life? Billy does.

Billy, a couple more things. Who gets banned on this site only to make another moniker to come back and post and rundown the man that banned him? Not me. Billy does. You mistake my "whining" for not wanting you and your ilk on this board. But we all know that is not going to happen though, don't we? This is the only way you can justify your pathetic little life. Whether you like it or not, you are seeking acceptance from Auburn people for some reason. So you continue to come here every day seeking that comfort you need so bad.

Billy, a couple more things. Who gets banned on this site only to make another moniker to come back and post and rundown the man that banned him? Not me. Billy does. You mistake my "whining" for not wanting you and your ilk on this board. But we all know that is not going to happen though, don't we? This is the only way you can justify your pathetic little life. Whether you like it or not, you are seeking acceptance from Auburn people for some reason. So you continue to come here every day seeking that comfort you need so bad.
Like I said, you get very defensive.

ADVERTISEMENT