ADVERTISEMENT

Odd trend of Poppy continuing to regress on Rivals.com

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Poppy seems to be on the ledge. Somebody needs to talk the ole fella off the ledge. He is so 'fulla bammer' that he is stooping to grammar police insults. I fear he might crank his beat up F150 and head to Lowes for herbicide and/or start the bammer alumni teabagging tradition. His 'better than your life' golf game in Destin and world travels don't seem to be helping. I think the only solution would be to get out of West Vance and seek counseling. Any advice much appreciated. Row thde Row!

Wondering if Pops has made his property tax payment....

Poppy's life is better than your life. He played golf in Destin and travelled the locals of San Diego. Can you beat that? I can't. One time I played golf and caught a fish but that is about it. His grammar and pure interwebs sport forum drivel is far superior to many. Bow down to Poppy or be 'angwery' for the rest of your days. Lemme give you a Row Thde row!

Poppy's life is better than your life. He played golf in Destin and travelled the locals of San Diego. Can you beat that? I can't. One time I played golf and caught a fish but that is about it. His grammar and pure interwebs sport forum drivel is far superior to many. Bow down to Poppy or be 'angwery' for the rest of your days. Lemme give you a Row Thde row!

This post reeks of poorness and jealousy.

Think deeeeper Poppy... try uncontrollable laughter for your deranged sense of self worth and for being complete fool. Are you feeling it? I felt it. I also detected the row damn thde you shouted down by the river.

I bet you typed that, leaned back in your chair, crossed your hands on your Busch-filled gut, and let out a bellowing redneck laugh. Congrats on being poor and uneducated lol!

Calm down, Nancy. I'm here to put you and your ilk in your rightful places. I will continue to do so.
Yeah right. Sanctions has you figured to a tee. He sets that hook just a little deeper with your every reply. Come on back and take another poppy. LMAO at your stupid ass.

Yeah right. Sanctions has you figured to a tee. He sets that hook just a little deeper with your every reply. Come on back and take another poppy. LMAO at your stupid ass.

You are as mad as sanctions. Let me guess; you didn't graduate from auburn either.

Nothing separates you from Harvey Updyke. You and ol' sanctions reciting the creed together, singing "Lean on Me" and having a hand in hand powwow at Tumors Corner... lol. Just pure trash, and I'm happy to laugh at your expense.

You are as mad as sanctions. Let me guess; you didn't graduate from auburn either.

Nothing separates you from Harvey Updyke. You and ol' sanctions reciting the creed together, singing "Lean on Me" and having a hand in hand powwow at Tumors Corner... lol. Just pure trash, and I'm happy to laugh at your expense.
Poppy, I can see that you are really proud of having Harvey as a uat fan. You talk about him all the time.You an him have something in common. That uat education. Did y'all have classes together? Oh that's right you went to Montevallo. There you go talking men about someone holding hands. That is Brian Downing coming out in you talking about homos. Did you ole Brian rub each other's stuff? I believe Sanctions was right about you. You are no more than a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, tea bagging Updyke bred bammer. But hey everybody has got to be something. Tell us some more about Destin. LMAO. Come back in a little while and let Sanctions sink that hook just a little bit deeper.

Poppy, I can see that you are really proud of having Harvey as a uat fan. You talk about him all the time.You an him have something in common. That uat education. Did y'all have classes together? Oh that's right you went to Montevallo. There you go talking men about someone holding hands. That is Brian Downing coming out in you talking about homos. Did you ole Brian rub each other's stuff? I believe Sanctions was right about you. You are no more than a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, tea bagging Updyke bred bammer. But hey everybody has got to be something. Tell us some more about Destin. LMAO. Come back in a little while and let Sanctions sink that hook just a little bit deeper.

LMAO... Seriously can't stop laughing. I'll be back to laugh more at you sidewalks later.

In the meantime, Nancy, calm down. I feel sad for you. Genuine sadness.

LMAO... Seriously can't stop laughing. I'll be back to laugh more at you sidewalks later.

Poppy, did you feel that? That was that hook being set again. Do come back later if it gets loose and we can reset it again. Now go find those other bammers Updyke and Downing and row tide together. Three of a kind.

You'll be back? No way!!! Say it isn't so!!! You just can't help yourself and your obsession!!

Poppy, did you feel that? That was that hook being set again. Do come back later if it gets loose and we can reset it again. Now go find those other bammers Updyke and Downing and row tide together. Three of a kind.
Aren't you the one that stomped off in a huff a couple of weeks ago and said you weren't going to respond to me any more? Yet you have several times. Who is the one on the hook again? Lmao.

Aren't you the one that stomped off in a huff a couple of weeks ago and said you weren't going to respond to me any more? Yet you have several times. Who is the one on the hook again? Lmao.
Outside of this post, could you please show me where I have responded to you in this thread, dumbass? TIA. Now who is the one on the hook? You are so fvcking easy it is really sad.

Yep, that's her lol. Poor girl can't keep from tripping over her own feet.
Set that hook again. Are you really Harvey Updyke? You are about that stupid. But I think it is like Sanctions said, you are more of a Downing clone. Come back later so I can get my limit on you little poppy.

I bet you typed that, leaned back in your chair, crossed your hands on your Busch-filled gut, and let out a bellowing redneck laugh. Congrats on being poor and uneducated lol!

No poppy, I typed that as I was laughing my azz off at the bammer that plucked a booger in the shape of an elephant from his nose and claimed divine intervention would lead to a national championship. Did you stand in line to get this elephant booger pickers autograph like you did for Updyke? Congrats on being one fine idiot in the legion of idiot bammer fans. Row damn Thde row!!!!!!!

Set that hook again. Are you really Harvey Updyke? You are about that stupid. But I think it is like Sanctions said, you are more of a Downing clone. Come back later so I can get my limit on you little poppy.

I have a hard time making fun of you anymore because of your gender and learning disability.

Just a few short posts ago, you couldn't stand the bammers and would never respond to us again. And now, according to av8r's definition, you are galloping in "like a white knight" to save your sidewalk brothers from their e-ass kickings.

This has been a worse beatdown than English 101 vs Nick Marshall, but you hayseeds are thirsty for more, so I'll be back later to check in and continue putting you in your place.

I have a hard time making fun of you anymore because of your gender and learning disability.

Just a few short posts ago, you couldn't stand the bammers and would never respond to us again. And now, according to av8r's definition, you are galloping in "like a white knight" to save your sidewalk brothers from their e-ass kickings.

This has been a worse beatdown than English 101 vs Nick Marshall, but you hayseeds are thirsty for more, so I'll be back later to check in and continue putting you in your place.
You'll be back??? No way!!! Say it isn't so!!! Your obsession will continue? This is a shocker!!! LOL

Poppy put that elephant shaped booger back in your nose. I think your brain deflated when you yanked that elephant booger out of your nose. That booger was the only thing keeping your old tired azz bammer self together. Just looking out for your health and well being. row thde row!

Poppy put that elephant shaped booger back in your nose. I think your brain deflated when you yanked that elephant booger out of your nose. That booger was the only thing keeping your old tired azz bammer self together. Just looking out for your health and well being. row thde row!
Dude. What's wrong with you?

Poppy you are just too fvcking easy to let go. We have a catch and release policy over here. After we hook you 3 or 4 times we release. But when you come back for more we will set that hook again. I really believe you are Harvey Updyke.. He is a bammer, you are a bammer. He is a fvcking idiot, you are a fvcking idiot. I could go on and on but you get the picture. Come back soon and entertain us some more, moron.

Dude. What's wrong with you?
Billy, I responded to you last night. Did you ever respond? I didn't think so. LMAO at you. You are easier than poppy and that is saying something. You two make GOMM look like a genius.

Billy, I responded to you last night. Did you ever respond? I didn't think so. LMAO at you. You are easier than poppy and that is saying something. You two make GOMM look like a genius.

How do you know who gomm is? I personally invited you to that board last year so we could collectively laugh at you, but you went over there, had a period, cried like a little bitch, and ran off. LOL, typical.

That's ok, though. The beatings you're receiving over here have made up for it. You're about as worthless as a Jake Holland open field tackle.

How do you know who gomm is? I personally invited you to that board last year so we could collectively laugh at you, but you went over there, had a period, cried like a little bitch, and ran off. LOL, typical.

That's ok, though. The beatings you're receiving over here have made up for it. You're about as worthless as a Jake Holland open field tackle.
GOMM is your daddy. He owns your Updyke ass. Is the little fella upset? Come back again so we can reset that hook. We will release you again. You are so fvcking predictable. BTW genius, I have never posted on that board. Moron.

GOMM is your daddy. He owns your Updyke ass. Is the little fella upset? Come back again so we can reset that hook. We will release you again. You are so fvcking predictable. BTW genius, I have never posted on that board. Moron.

So not only are you a little sidewalk bumpkin, you're a liar too? You got your feelings hurt about something I said, and you posted a little emotional rant in typical you fashion. It was glorious lololol!

So not only are you a little sidewalk bumpkin, you're a liar too? You got your feelings hurt about something I said, and you posted a little emotional rant in typical you fashion. It was glorious lololol!
Wrong again. All that talk about truth you speak of is nothing but your normal BS. Only lurked on that board. But what is sad is that Gomm owns your ass over there. That is what is lololol.

Wrong again. All that talk about truth you speak of is nothing but your normal BS. Only lurked on that board. But what is sad is that Gomm owns your ass over there. That is what is lololol.
Wholly crappe!!! Lmao!

Seriously, you need to lay off the drugs. Or go take your meds. Whichever applies, please do so immediately.

Wholly crappe!!! Lmao!

Seriously, you need to lay off the drugs. Or go take your meds. Whichever applies, please do so immediately.
LMAO. Billy you continue to ignore my question which is very typical of you. Why is that? Glad you two girls got together again. You two are so predictable. Hooked you girls again. We have about reached the limit today.

LMAO. Billy you continue to ignore my question which is very typical of you. Why is that? Glad you two girls got together again. You two are so predictable. Hooked you girls again. We have about reached the limit today.
No I'm not going back and wading though your river of tears to find some quote. You know you said it that's why you are so defensive. The fish in the hook here is you, but you are too dense to realize it.

No I'm not going back and wading though your river of tears to find some quote. You know you said it that's why you are so defensive. The fish in the hook here is you, but you are too dense to realize it.
LMAO. Billy you are so pathetic. Please show me where I denied it. It is in this very thread. You made a comment that I said I wasn't going to respond to you and I didn't until you made your dumbass comment about it. I'm not defensive about anything. You are the one deflecting and changing everything around. But that is what you do best, DEFLECT. You go ahead and live in your little make believe world. Come back Billy we still have little to go to get our limit. You are so fvcking predictable. I don't know who is worse, you or your sister poppy. You guys are such good entertainment.

LMAO. Billy you are so pathetic. Please show me where I denied it. It is in this very thread. You made a comment that I said I wasn't going to respond to you and I didn't until you made your dumbass comment about it. I'm not defensive about anything. You are the one deflecting and changing everything around. But that is what you do best, DEFLECT. You go ahead and live in your little make believe world. Come back Billy we still have little to go to get our limit. You are so fvcking predictable. I don't know who is worse, you or your sister poppy. You guys are such good entertainment.
Somebody must have had a bad day today. Cheer up nud the weekend is almost here.

Somebody must have had a bad day today. Cheer up nud the weekend is almost here.
Do what you do best. DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT. You are so predictable. You can't respond with anything other than that. Damn billy I expected better out of you. Aren't you the one that spouts off about the truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. Go away and leave adults alone. Pathetic little girl.

Tell us what happened man. Don't hold on to the bitterness. Was it your boss? A woman? Dog died? Your '78 Nova get repoed? Let us help you.
You are just too funny. Still doing your thing I see. D-E-F-L-E-C-T. Did I spell that slow enough for you? You are sad little troll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT