ADVERTISEMENT

NYC boarded up

Oh Jesus christ. You folks are ****ing nutters.

The reason this great country may fall is the likes of Donald trump.

This is insanity.
DJT and conservatives are the ONLY thing keeping this country from turning into a complete cesspool of anarchy.

There is no city, county, or state in America, where Liberals control everything, that doesn't have high taxes, high crime rate, high homelessness, high drug use, high high school drop out rate, and high use of Welfare or other Gov subsidies. That's no way to live. Period.

Last edited:
No, because there are people like you and me, and MILLIONS more like us, who will fight for our country. Giving up is the worst thing we can do. The majority of this country cares. Most of America is mortified by this. The patriots are silent, but we will he heard soon!
I agree with this. But, when any of their silly little games reaches my personal little bubble

4259432_0.jpg

See this on Facebook. Unreal. Wonder if the city will be like this forever

At least till de Blasio is gone.
I read an article last night of how New Yorkers are folding up the tents and totally leaving. A lot or them are coming here, to Florida. Just what we need. A bunch of New Yorkers who will always be New Yorkers but living in and changing Florida to be more like New York. In Los Angeles the same thing is happening. A few are moving hours north of L.A., some moving to the East, but because of their connection to the entertainment industry, a large portion of them are moving to Nashville. Whoa be to Nashville. But seeing what is happening in LA, I’d be moving, too. But the most interesting thing I read, in connection with all of that, was connected to the Epstein list. Many of those are making big moves. Some going so far as to get dual citizenship in other countries, where they are now planning to go live. I think they are more afraid of the name Epstein than they are of what has become of a once great city.

....and btw, Chi may be worse. I have a crew member (location scout) who sends me daily photos of Chi boarded up. It is bad. Really bad. They hate their Mayor and enabling Cook Co AG.

Gonna be a massive re-set politically.
Eh, I bet the mayor and that cook county attorney are re-elected. All you need in these elections are union support...and they have it. Thanks teachers...

Reactions: Big Blue
And just a few months ago the DNC was going to announce Biden has dementia and replace him with Cuomo brothers. Not anymore.
Biden has dimentia? Never knew. Maybe if he would try answering questions in the manner that Trump does almost everyday we might could tell.

I really do hate to see it. For real. I used to love NYC. It’s completely out of control.
Oddly enough, for as much as I travel, I have never been to NYC. Been to New Jersey across the river, been to Albany, Cooperstown, basically upstate, but never into NYC. I should have gone just to say I’ve been but it never appealed to me...

Reactions: Mikecb22
Oddly enough, for as much as I travel, I have never been to NYC. Been to New Jersey across the river, been to Albany, Cooperstown, basically upstate, but never into NYC. I should have gone just to say I’ve been but it never appealed to me...

I like restaurants and Broadway. I won’t be back until things calm down (if they ever do). I would
be really scared to visit there right now. I’m just going to stick to the beaches these days.

I agree with this. But, when any of their silly little games reaches my personal little bubble

4259432_0.jpg
Dammit Shorts, the worst part of all of this that short Springfield will never see the light of day this fall...and it’ll be illegal to own by spring.

The EVAC and PDW looked cool as sh1t...

Reactions: Knotted Shorts
DJT and conservatives are the ONLY thing keeping this country from turning into a complete cesspool of anarchy.

There is no city, county, or state in America, where Liberals control everything, that doesn't have high taxes, high crime rate, high homelessness, high drug use, high high school drop out rate, and high use of Welfare or other Gov subsidies. That's no way to live. Period.
Fact.

Reactions: j4au_1
Look at this little sniffling excuse of a “modern day” man. Pvssies like this is what our future generations are. Glad ill be dead before i have to see the aftermath of what these non binaries do the the greatest country in the history of the world. Im sad for my daughter, since there probably isnt a capable man in her generation. Well, except for maybe @RBU1 ’s or @vanceme ’s sons.

NYC is Dead Forever

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/nyc-dead-forever-heres-why-james-altucher/
Lighten up Francis. You are posting on a sports board under a pseudonym with a profile pic of hairy tits.

Look at this little sniffling excuse of a “modern day” man. Pvssies like this is what our future generations are. Glad ill be dead before i have to see the aftermath of what these non binaries do the the greatest country in the history of the world. Im sad for my daughter, since there probably isnt a capable man in her generation. Well, except for maybe @RBU1 ’s or @vanceme ’s sons.

NYC is Dead Forever

This. I hate it for my son as well.

Reactions: Knotted Shorts
It was just an observation.
Not trying to take a shot at you.. but I know you are liberal. Your commentary in the thread, which about a video of the boarded up windows, is about the guy who filmed it?!? That is why we can’t have an honest conversation about issues because you seeming try to discredit the guy filming instead of actually acknowledging what is happening.

NYC is Dead Forever

Lighten up Francis. You are posting on a sports board under a pseudonym with a profile pic of hairy tits.
5ee04eecab6cb53cbf40450200eb72e1.gif

Criminals/protestors mostly the same people. I know not all but more than 50%
Bruce, Gus and most of our football and basketball teams participated in BLM protests this summer. Which players/coaches are among the 50%+ that are criminals?

I like restaurants and Broadway. I won’t be back until things calm down (if they ever do). I would
be really scared to visit there right now. I’m just going to stick to the beaches these days.
What do you think would be scary?

I have no idea about this video..

I don't go into Manhattan much, tbh.

That said.. We just had a big storm come through with significant winds and I think that is why these boards are up.

It's also important for me to note that over here in brooklyn, where I spend all my time, we had countless protests and I have yet to see one bit of damage, etc in my portion of the city.

Now, I wouldn't expect a bunch of ****ing dummies (such as most of you in this thread) to be able to critically think, but you guys should try to use your brains a little every now and then.

And let me add one more thought for the Facebook idgets.. If someone wanted to destroy anything behind those boards, it would be no challenge at all... Yet I see nothing busted or broken... Hmmmmm

What do you think would be scary?

I’m afraid of getting robbed, beaten, or otherwise accosted. I’d be an easy target. When I went to NYC last time, everyone said they could tell we didn’t live there because I was wearing a winter white coat.

Reactions: Boisgreat
Unhinged or not , the city is vacant shutting down. Not sure what his Facebook profile has to do with that reality
You have to be incredibly gullible to believe this. The city is not vacant or shutting down. This was yesterday in Central Park.

This site has lots of different webcams throughout the city. It's raining, but 5th avenue is bustling with cars and people are walking up and down the streets with storefronts which are not boarded up. Stop believing everything you see on twitter or right-wing media.
https://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/fifthave/?cam=nyc5th_str

Last edited:
Reactions: OrigAUgirl
And let me add one more thought for the Facebook idgets.. If someone wanted to destroy anything behind those boards, it would be no challenge at all... Yet I see nothing busted or broken... Hmmmmm
You’re trying to hard.

It’s okay to admit that liberal policies and bad liberal leadership have destroyed NYC.

I’m afraid of getting robbed, beaten, or otherwise accosted. I’d be an easy target. When I went to NYC last time, everyone said they could tell we didn’t live there because I was wearing a winter white coat.

Lol

You have to be incredibly gullible to believe this. The city is not vacant or shutting down. This was yesterday in Central Park.

This site has lots of different webcams throughout the city. It's raining, but 5th avenue is busting with cars and people are walking up and down the streets with storefronts which are not boarded up. Stop believing everything you see on twitter or right-wing media.
https://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/fifthave/?cam=nyc5th_str

Not a single mask in that picture.. what is that from 3 years ago?

Not trying to take a shot at you.. but I know you are liberal. Your commentary in the thread, which about a video of the boarded up windows, is about the guy who filmed it?!? That is why we can’t have an honest conversation about issues because you seeming try to discredit the guy filming instead of actually acknowledging what is happening.
No, the reason we can't have an honest conversation is someone posts a video of a few windows that are boarded up (without a date) and the usual reactionary suspects claim that NYC is now an abandoned ghost town that will never recover. If you can't see which side of this discussion is off the rails, you need to take a step back and reevaluate your position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT