ADVERTISEMENT

Now he admits it

We have numerous docs on the bunker who have all destroyed the conspiracy theory that COVID was being exaggerated by doctors.

I don't believe there was any conspiracy. I believe there was a set guideline on how to calculate COVID hospitalizations and deaths and that's what doctors and hospitals used.

Do you honestly think what Fauci said int hw tweets only accounts for how kids are calculated? Really?

I don't believe there was any conspiracy. I believe there was a set guideline on how to calculate COVID hospitalizations and deaths and that's what doctors and hospitals used.

Do you honestly think what Fauci said int hw tweets only accounts for how kids are calculated? Really?
Again, numerous doctors on this board have addressed this issue and wrecked every effort to claim COVID has been exaggerated by doctors. @mrhickory went into great detail on this and left no doubt that there is not some intentional plot or massive amount of incompetence that is causing doctors to incorrectly attribute deaths to COVID that were actually caused by other issues.

You GOTTTA count yourself DAWG.
You gottta POZITIVE TEZZT!!
Hope yore azz keeps GETTIN BETTTTA

I tried to cut some brush this afternoon and am paying for it right now. Little hard to catch my breath at times but I got the bunker on my laptop, the playoffs on the TV and watching some hudl film on my Ipad.
Gonna try to drink more water tonight and take some Nyquil .

When money and or politics get involved it causes a cascade of bullsh*t like this. Of course hospitals are counting those kids as "covid patients" They get reimbursed quite a bit more for doing so.

@Big Blue and I are just glad all of this is almost over now and we can get back to normal.

You think it's only for children counts?

El OH EL

I have no idea. I’m not sure why it matters either way. Hospitals are either overwhelmed or they aren’t. They were during delta.

Find me a link to where I said that, Chief.
You and your crew all lapped it up when you were told COVID would magically disappear after the election. Do you folks ever stop back and ask why you keep letting yourselves be tricked by people whose nutty predictions and conspiracy theories never come true?

You and your crew all lapped it up when you were told COVID would magically disappear after the election. Do you folks ever stop back and ask why you keep letting yourselves be tricked by people whose nutty predictions and conspiracy theories never come true?
I don't know WTF you are talking about. I don't have a crew and if you're convinced I said that then just link the post.

Wait a second. You think this affected deaths? The doctors already told you this wasn’t true.

Again, numerous doctors on this board have addressed this issue and wrecked every effort to claim COVID has been exaggerated by doctors. @mrhickory went into great detail on this and left no doubt that there is not some intentional plot or massive amount of incompetence that is causing doctors to incorrectly attribute deaths to COVID that were actually caused by other issues.

Correct. He described exactly how they counted Covid deaths. Amazing this still has to be explained.

• Haha
Reactions: Rusty Strings
This has been my opinion as well. I think they are realizing they won't be able to milk it that long though.
Dear lourde, you can't possibly believe that Biden is keeping the COVID "hoax" going because he thinks it will help Dems in the midterms. Nothing would possibly help Dems more next year than getting past this crisis so the economy can get back to normal.

Dear lourde, you can't possibly believe that Biden is keeping the COVID "hoax" going because he thinks it will help Dems in the midterms. Nothing would possibly help Dems more next year than getting past this crisis so the economy can get back to normal.

It’s amazing. Delta and now omicron hurt the power in power. If we are dealing with another surge in October/November, it will be a landslide against the Dems.

Reactions: DM8
I said midterms because I think people are sick and tired of hearing about it and it’s polling poorly for Dems overall.

however, it’s one of the few things that Biden is polling positively on…. Soooo idk what to make of it.

Reactions: DM8
I said midterms because I think people are sick and tired of hearing about it and it’s polling poorly for Dems overall.

however, it’s one of the few things that Biden is polling positively on…. Soooo idk what to make of it.
Right, I didn't take your post to mean Dems were trying to somehow keep this going to help them in the midterms. Rusty drew that conclusion. Dems are going to get crushed next fall if the COVID situation has not markedly improved.

Reactions: Uncle Baby Billy
goal-post-moving.gif

Right, I didn't take your post to mean Dems were trying to somehow keep this going to help them in the midterms. Rusty drew that conclusion. Dems are going to get crushed next fall if the COVID situation has not markedly improved.
Did you mean the inflation situation? Outside of major cities, nobody gives a damn about Covid.

Reactions: Big Blue
It’s weird how Biden is positive on his handling of Covid but dem governors in states like NJ had massive swings from independents to the right. It’s bizarre

That's a great descriptor for the folks who told us COVID would disappear as soon as the election was over that are now trying to come up with an explanation for why Dems now trying to falsely perpetuate the crisis.

Did you mean the inflation situation? Outside of major cities, nobody gives a damn about Covid.
The friends and families of the 800k+ Americans who have died certainly give a damn about it. So do all the folks who got vaccinated, but still have to deal with this shit because 30% of our country believe Tucker Carlson is a more of an authority on medical issues than the 99% of doctors who have implored everyone to take the vaccine.

It’s weird how Biden is positive on his handling of Covid but dem governors in states like NJ had massive swings from independents to the right. It’s bizarre

His drop in the polls in early and mid august reflected his drop in handling Covid because of delta. He was around 70% on Covid before delta. Delta hurt him badly.

Midterms are almost always bad for the party that holds the WH. I haven't looked at it from a state by state basis, but I would be willing to bet Dems losses are going to be drastically worse if COVID is still a major problem by next fall.

The friends and families of the 800k+ Americans who have died certainly give a damn about it. So do all the folks who got vaccinated, but still have to deal with this shit because 30% of our country believe Tucker Carlson is a more of an authority on medical issues than the 99% of doctors who have implored everyone to take the vaccine.
Once again. I regret engaging with y’all.

Reactions: WDamn
Where did I say it was a hoax?
The official position of your party was that we would never hear about COVID again after the election. That means it was either completely or largely a hoax that was being used for political purposes. Now here we are, 13 months later, and COVID is still a major problem and you can't explain why Biden would want to perpetuate it when it is killing Dems chances in the elections next year.

The official position of your party was that we would never hear about COVID again after the election. That means it was either completely or largely a hoax that was being used for political purposes. Now here we are, 13 months later, and COVID is still a major problem and you can't explain why Biden would want to perpetuate this charade.
Ok, so I didn’t say it was a hoax, but the RNC’s official position is that the virus is a hoax and I’m guilty by association.. By the way, I’slove to see where the RNC established the COVID hoax as part of the party’s official platform.

Now, has Covid been used politically by both parties? Absolutely.

Reactions: Rusty Strings
I disagree. I don’t think it matters what happens with Covid. I think democrats THINK it’s going to help them. I think it’s too late.

Lol. No, they don’t. Again, Biden’s numbers went down when delta hit. That’s a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT