ADVERTISEMENT

Now he admits it

is he saying any kid that is hospitalized is automatically tested for covid and is then declared to have covid no matter the results of the test? I know the stats are padded in many ways but for that guy to say this, is an odd strategy to say the least. Unless I am misunderstanding what is being said. TIA

My daughter delivered our grandson last week. . She worked 12 hours nursing in labor and delivery the day before, but when she went to deliver they tested her. She was totally asymptotic but was probably counted as a Covid hospitalization. So stupid.

Reactions: BigtimeAub
HEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWW
harness-energy-block-bad.gif

Democrat talking points went out to Fauci and the media and it started with Biden shifting responsibility to the states. It’ll be interesting to see how the Cult of Rona handles.
I am old enough to remember when you nuts guaranteed we'd never hear anything about COVID again after the election last year. What have yall shifted the conspiracy theory to now? Is Biden keeping it going to hurt the economy?

I am old enough to remember when you nuts guaranteed we'd never hear anything about COVID again after the election last year. What have yall shifted the conspiracy theory to now? Is Biden keeping it going to hurt the economy?
Rona served it’s purpose. Now it’s time to ease you weirdos in the Democrat base back into a life resembling a modicum of normalcy. We’ll be here to welcome you back, but leave your two masks at the door.

The nuts still can't resist posting about politics on the bunker.

What have I been a "nut" about?

I didn't post politics. I posted Fauci admitting to what some had said on here for almost two years.

That doesn't mean COVID is real or never had been. It definitely is real

I didn't post politics. I posted Fauci admitting to what some had said on here for almost two years.

I’ve been in most of the Covid discussions and don’t remember anybody arguing how the hospitalizations are counted for children. I remember discussions that many pediatric hospitals ran out of room in the south during delta though.

Rona served it’s purpose. Now it’s time to ease you weirdos in the Democrat base back into a life resembling a modicum of normalcy. We’ll be here to welcome you back, but leave your two masks at the door.
So were you and your crew lying when you told us we'd never hear about COVID again after the election? Why have Biden and the Dems kept the hoax going this year? Will we eventually find out the 800k+ Americans who have died from COVID are all crisis actors?

Reactions: AUBlues

Don't even pretend you didn't realize this thread would immediately turn political. There's an entire COVID board where you can start nutty threads like this one claiming doctors have been lying about COVID all along as part of some vast plot to deceive the public.

Reactions: Tiger Jams

I’m glad you posted it. It was a new statement by Fauci that is worthy of being discussed. The covid crew is overdoing their response.

It’s a big deal to have Fauci admit there’s a difference in being hospitalized with covid vs hospitalized because of covid.

Don't even pretend you didn't realize this thread would immediately turn political. There's an entire COVID board where you can start nutty threads like this one claiming doctors have been lying about COVID all along as part of some vast plot to deceive the public.

I don't think it was a plot to deceive. It's a real thing.

I think as months passed it was exaggerated some, but it still impacted many lives.

But you called me stupid when I said numbers could be inflated some due to "with Covid" being counted the same as "because of COVID" in prior months

And anyone who says it wasn't or isn't real is a nut

I don't think it was a plot to deceive. It's a real thing.

I think as months passed it was exaggerated some, but it still impacted many lives.

And anyone who says it wasn't or isn't real is a nut
We have numerous docs on the bunker who have all destroyed the conspiracy theory that COVID was being exaggerated by doctors.

Reactions: Tiger Jams
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT