ADVERTISEMENT

Not Good News for fhe Vaccine

Wow another textbook definition of hypocrisy.

So you don't think the mandate by "Let's go Brandon" for federal workers is not forcing them?

Lol. No. It’s a privilege to work for the Gvt. You don’t have to.

Obviously you didn't read the information and it doesn't fit your agenda. Thanks for confirming.

Why would I read it? I’ve read it in the past. You don’t have to work for a contractor of the Gvt either. That’s a privilege.

Why would I read it? I’ve read it in the past. You don’t have to work for a contractor of the Gvt either. That’s a privilege.
A forced mandate is still a forced mandate and your opinion can't change that fact.

A forced mandate is still a forced mandate and your opinion can't change that fact.

It’s not forced. They have the right to protect their work force from unvaccinated morons. See the airlines.

It’s not forced. They have the right to protect their work force from unvaccinated morons. See the airlines.
Oh it's definitely forced but that doesn't fit your agenda so of course you'll disagree. Sorry but forced is forced but you still have a right to your opinion.

I never said everybody should be mandated to take it. I wish it was but that’s impossible. Everybody has the right to not to take it and I have the right to call them an idiot. Lol

You've consistently said that you wish they could mandate it, and that private companies and municipalities WOULD mandate it, (even though you've not come CLOSE to articulating a cogent argument demonstrating that mandates are fair, and the right thing to do). If you can't make the argument, you can't mandate just based on your personal OPINION alone.

You can do pretty much anything that you'd like. You could force yourself on a female. You could be rude and insult all those around you. You can bully those who have different opinions than you, but because you can, it does NOT mean that any of those actions are right, good or appropriate. So, sure, you can call people idiots, attack them and bully them because they come to a different conclusion regarding these new/novel vaccines, but that does NOT make your actions right, or good. That's all I'm saying.

Lol. Wut? I simply say they are dumb and ignorant. That’s a fact. The fed aren’t forcing anybody to get vaccinated. This isn’t China.

But isn't the government encouraging private companies and local municipalities and cities to mandate close to the same thing? It's like a mob boss encouraging murder and mayhem, while standing with his hands up in the air claiming that they are clean. Naw man, you still have blood on your hands. You just punked out and pulled the string while getting someone else to do your dirty work. You can definitely be guilty, even if you didn't pull the trigger yourself.

Oh it's definitely forced but that doesn't fit your agenda so of course you'll disagree. Sorry but forced is forced but you still have a right to your opinion.

Sorry but they have to protect their work force. If a isrsin doesn’t want to get vaccinated, he can work somewhere else.

But isn't the government encouraging private companies and local municipalities and cities to mandate close to the same thing? It's like a mob boss encouraging murder and mayhem, while standing with his hands up in the air claiming that they are clean. Naw man, you still have blood on your hands. You just punked out and pulled the string while getting someone else to do your dirty work. You can definitely be guilty, even if you didn't pull the trigger yourself.

As long as they aren’t forced to mandates by law, it’s not forced imo.

Sorry but they have to protect their work force. If a isrsin doesn’t want to get vaccinated, he can work somewhere else.
Still disagree it's clearly a forced mandate, period.

Still disagree it's clearly a forced mandate, period.

Nope. You’re not forced to work there. It’s just like drug testing. You don’t have to work for a company that does drug testing.

Nope. You’re not forced to work there. It’s just like drug testing. You don’t have to work for a company that does drug testing.
With existing employees, it's definitely a forced mandate because that was not a condition/requirement at their time of hire. Now with possible new employees/hires, I agree.

With existing employees, it's definitely a forced mandate because that was not a condition/requirement at their time of hire. Now with possible new employees/hires, I agree.

No, they can still find a new job.

As long as they aren’t forced to mandates by law, it’s not forced imo.

You are equivocating and playing dumb, but just as we predicted, we see all these companies doing the government's dirty work after the approval, (again, just as was predicted).

There have been many people who were FORCED to do things that we wrong, without their being laws into to enable the violation of their will/personal choice. It's too bad that Nazi's like you either don't understand that, or don't care...., as long as whatever you want, gets implemented.

You are equivocating and playing dumb, but just as we predicted, we see all these companies doing the government's dirty work after the approval, (again, just as was predicted).

There have been many people who were FORCED to do things that we wrong, without their being laws into to enable the violation of their will/personal choice. It's too bad that Nazi's like you either don't understand that, or don't care...., as long as whatever you want, gets implemented.

Lol at the Nazi line. You’re a sick fvck, aren’t you.

Lol at the Nazi line. You’re a sick fvck, aren’t you.

LOL. I see you certainly didn't refute it. It stands. One human, forcing their opinion and will over another's, without being able to offer an argument that clearly justifies it. I believe the debate judge will allow that to stand.

Just ask yourself why you don't feel other human beings inalienable rights matter, and why YOUR opinion should be forced onto someone else without clear justification. You may not have realized it, but that's exactly what your desire to mandate the vaccines constitutes.

LOL. I see you certainly didn't refute it. It stands. One human, forcing their opinion and will over another's, without being able to offer an argument that clearly justifies it. I believe the debate judge will allow that to stand.

Just ask yourself why you don't feel other human beings inalienable rights matter, and why YOUR opinion should be forced onto someone else without clear justification. You may not have realized it, but that's exactly what your desire to mandate the vaccines constitutes.

There is no argument. Getting vaccinated is the correct decision. Fact.

... because what he posted was pointless. And, based on what he has stated in the past, it is easy to draw a line to him believing that, somehow, getting COVID and recovering is a better outcome than getting vaccinated in the first place.

Will he admit to it? Of course not. But threads like this dance around the implication. He wouldn't be the only person to suggest it either.
Getting COVID and recovering is better. Of course not getting the shot is a risk. To some getting the shot is a risk. You can't pretend to think anyone knows about the long term effects of the shot. And when does it stop? Get a shot every 5 months forever? You can still get COVID regardless. I see the argument on both sides. Not sure why others don't.

Getting COVID and recovering is better. Of course not getting the shot is a risk. To some getting the shot is a risk. You can't pretend to think anyone knows about the long term effects of the shot. And when does it stop? Get a shot every 5 months forever? You can still get COVID regardless. I see the argument on both sides. Not sure why others don't.

Because there have been 6 billion shots given with very little side effects. Do you really think something pops up down the road? That’s not how vaccines work. And no, getting Covid and recovering is not better. There are actual long term effects to many who get Covid. Also, the only ones who need a booster are old people and the immunocompromised. You think somebody 75 who had Covid before 6 months ago is anymore protected? Lastly, natural immunity is inconsistent.

Because there have been 6 billion shots given with very little side effects. Do you really think something pops up down the road? That’s not how vaccines work. And no, getting Covid and recovering is not better. There are actual long term effects to many who get Covid. Also, the only ones who need a booster are old people and the immunocompromised. You think somebody 75 who had Covid before 6 months ago is anymore protected? Lastly, natural immunity is inconsistent.
So normally vaccines go through a 5-7 year process of studies/research etc. before final FDA approval. Some even go longer. To blatantly dismiss the possibility of long term effects is blatantly ignoring the science of the past. Will there be long term effects? I certainly hope not but I am also cautious in dismissing the possibility. Right now the current guidelines say only the older and people with compromised immune system should get a booster but that could change in the near future as we have witnessed this entire pandemic.

Reactions: au4life_rz
So normally vaccines go through a 5-7 year process of studies/research etc. before final FDA approval. Some even go longer. To blatantly dismiss the possibility of long term effects is blatantly ignoring the science of the past. Will there be long term effects? I certainly hope not but I am also cautious in dismissing the possibility. Right now the current guidelines say only the older and people with compromised immune system should get a booster but that could change in the near future as we have witnessed this entire pandemic.

Dude, during these trials, they find the problems in the first months. They also never have 6 Fvcking billion people in the trial. Please educate yourself.

Dude, during these trials, they find the problems in the first months. They also never have 6 Fvcking billion people in the trial. Please educate yourself.
Oh so now you're an expert on vaccines. My bad I thought the FDA, CDC and scientists were the experts.

Oh so now you're an expert on vaccines. My bad I thought the FDA, CDC and scientists were the experts.

Again, 6 billion, son. No major problems. Miracle vaccine. Nothing is popping up years from now. That’s not how vaccines work. The problems appear early in trials, not years later. Educate yourself.

Again, 6 billion, son. No major problems. Miracle vaccine. Nothing is popping up years from now. That’s not how vaccines work. The problems appear early in trials, not years later. Educate yourself.
I'm not a scientist or vaccine developer so I'll defer to the experts and legitimate information rather than a message board poster who thinks he's the smartest person on here.

Reactions: TBFan
I'm not a scientist or vaccine developer so I'll defer to the experts and legitimate information rather than a message board poster who thinks he's the smartest person on here.

It’s not hard to find.

Agree.

OP, historically, has repeatedly and exclusively shared info attempting to defame vaccines. So, it goes well beyond his personal choice to take or not take the vaccine. He only posts "facts" that serve his agenda.
It's not defaming vaccines to post info that questions the safety or efficacy of these particular vaccines which have no historical data to show they are safe. There are many top doctors who question the vaccine. Including this one;

It's not defaming vaccines to post info that questions the safety or efficacy of these particular vaccines which have no historical data to show they are safe. There are many top doctors who question the vaccine. Including this one;

I don't get why some on here keep lambasting someone for posting possible issues with the vaccines. No matter what some may think they know, the long term effects of the vaccines are really not yet known since the normal time frame for vaccine approval was cut 4 plus years. That in itself should be a trigger for at least some concern. It astonishes me that some want all information suppressed that is not positive about the vaccines. I would think anyone with a working brain would want to read and know all the information out there about the vaccines to make a truly informed decisions.

I don't get why some on here keep lambasting someone for posting possible issues with the vaccines. No matter what some may think they know, the long term effects of the vaccines are really not yet known since the normal time frame for vaccine approval was cut 4 plus years. That in itself should be a trigger for at least some concern. It astonishes me that some want all information suppressed that is not positive about the vaccines. I would think anyone with a working brain would want to read and know all the information out there about the vaccines to make a truly informed decisions.

It's simple. It goes against the narrative. The new order narrative rules state that if anyone says anything at all, that even MIGHT be construed as negative, it is to be labeled "anti-vaxx misinformation", and the perpetrator labeled a kook and a heretic.

It doesn't matter how intelligent, how knowledgeable, or how qualified the person is. Accomplished scientists, researchers and doctors alike, have found out how easy it is for them to be canceled, unless they are full on cheerleading, and flowing 100% with the narrative. It doesn't matter how relevant, accurate or truthful their opinions are, they are to be dismissed unless they are complete in line with the narrative. I've never seen anything like it, and it's very wrong, and EXTREMELY dangerous for mankind's prospects as a species.

Reactions: TBFan and AUJMac

My God. Dude is a nut job.

It's simple. It goes against the narrative. The new order narrative rules state that if anyone says anything at all, that even MIGHT be construed as negative, it is to be labeled "anti-vaxx misinformation", and the perpetrator labeled a kook and a heretic.

It doesn't matter how intelligent, how knowledgeable, or how qualified the person is. Accomplished scientists, researchers and doctors alike, have found out how easy it is for them to be canceled, unless they are full on cheerleading, and flowing 100% with the narrative. It doesn't matter how relevant, accurate or truthful their opinions are, they are to be dismissed unless they are complete in line with the narrative. I've never seen anything like it, and it's very wrong, and EXTREMELY dangerous for mankind's prospects as a species.

The narrative is the truth in this case, psycho. Very safe vaccines that have saved millions of lives.

Dear Lord. Go research the history of vaccines.

Are any of the new vaccines ANYTHING like the old, classical vaccines??? If they are drastically different, why would any intelligent person automatically assume that the old data would 100% predict what will happen with these new vaccines. You are making the HUGE mistake of comparing an orange, with an apple.

The leading authorities know that these new/novel vaccines are completely different, but they put out propaganda comparing them and conflating the old vaccines in order to get unwary and/or unintelligent people to buy into the false narrative. Do you not understand that you are using data from old vaccines based on COMPLETELY different technology, which works COMPLETLY differently??? If not, you disqualify yourself from being taken seriously.

Are any of the new vaccines ANYTHING like the old, classical vaccines??? If they are drastically different, why would any intelligent person automatically assume that the old data would 100% predict what will happen with these new vaccines. You are making the HUGE mistake of comparing an orange, with an apple.

The leading authorities know that these new/novel vaccines are completely different, but they put out propaganda comparing them and conflating the old vaccines in order to get unwary and/or unintelligent people to buy into the false narrative. Do you not understand that you are using data from old vaccines based on COMPLETELY different technology, which works COMPLETLY differently??? If not, you disqualify yourself from being taken seriously.

Derp. None of that matters. It’s over, dufus. 6 billion doses. Lol

Derp. None of that matters. It’s over, dufus. 6 billion doses. Lol

You are correct about that. The manipulation, extreme peer pressure, and hiding of information etc. definitely worked. Most in positions of power bought the narrative, and we've undertaken by far the largest vaccination effort known to mankind.

We are all hoping and praying that no issues eventually show up, and that the new vaccines are as safe in the mid-term and long-term, as they are in the immediate short-term, (which is the only period for which we have actual data, and are able to do real science). The fate of mankind as a species could be hanging in the balance, but we are all hoping that we get away with this potentially egregious mistake.

You NEVER, EVER, ever roll the dice on such a large percentage, basing it on hope, hypothesis and projections, but again, I pray that it turns out well for all of us.

You are correct about that. The manipulation, extreme peer pressure, and hiding of information etc. definitely worked. Most in positions of power bought the narrative, and we've undertaken by far the largest vaccination effort known to mankind.

We are all hoping and praying that no issues eventually show up, and that the new vaccines are as safe in the mid-term and long-term, as they are in the immediate short-term, (which is the only period for which we have actual data, and are able to do real science). The fate of mankind as a species could be hanging in the balance, but we are all hoping that we get away with this potentially egregious mistake.

You NEVER, EVER, ever roll the dice on such a large percentage, basing it on hope, hypothesis and projections, but again, I pray that it turns out well for all of us.

It’s over. They are extremely safe and effective.

It’s over. They are extremely safe and effective.

Yes indeed it's over, and I've told you that it was over from the very beginning. That's what happens when REALLY powerful entities decide to lie, cheat, suppress truth and ramrod a hidden agenda down our throats.

Your last statement goes right along with everything else you've said. They are miracles. They provide sterilizing immunity. They provide long lasting protection that will persist for many years to come, if not permanently. We can get back together and return to normal if we get vaccinated. Two fully vaccinated people can be as close as two spoons in a drawer, and it's impossible for them to spread the disease. No boosters will be required. No issues will ever arise if they didn't show up in the first few weeks. The vaccines are MUCH better than natural immunity. They slice bread and invent wheels every other day. World hunger will be a thing of the past, just as soon as we get everyone in the world vaccinated. [/BS]

In Stomp-world, everything is better with a little mRNA on it. Out here in the real world, unfortunately..., not so much.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT