ADVERTISEMENT

Not Good News for fhe Vaccine

• Haha
Reactions: autiger3234
So you're encouraging people to get a severe infection? Wow. Eff off with that nonsense.

You should go to an ICU and tell someone, right before they're put on the vent, "but hey, if you pull through, just think of the antibodies you'll have! Right? Right? Better than vaccines!"
I'm not encouraging anything. Just posting the facts. People can weigh the facts and make their own determinations.

Reactions: AUJMac
I'm not encouraging anything. Just posting the facts. People can weigh the facts and make their own determinations.
Come on no need to explain anything that resembles a personal decision. I mean these folks that want to shame someone who makes their own personal decision is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: TBFan
Reactions: Creed Monster
So you're encouraging people to get a severe infection? Wow. Eff off with that nonsense.

You should go to an ICU and tell someone, right before they're put on the vent, "but hey, if you pull through, just think of the antibodies you'll have! Right? Right? Better than vaccines!"
Come on man that's a big jump from what @TBFan posted. Why did you just make up shit and then sensationalize it as well? Why couldn't you just ask him instead? Just smh....

Reactions: TBFan
Come on man that's a big jump from what @TBFan posted. Why did you just make up shit and then sensationalize it as well? Why couldn't you just ask him instead? Just smh....

... because what he posted was pointless. And, based on what he has stated in the past, it is easy to draw a line to him believing that, somehow, getting COVID and recovering is a better outcome than getting vaccinated in the first place.

Will he admit to it? Of course not. But threads like this dance around the implication. He wouldn't be the only person to suggest it either.

Reactions: Stumpfan
... because what he posted was pointless. And, based on what he has stated in the past, it is easy to draw a line to him believing that, somehow, getting COVID and recovering is a better outcome than getting vaccinated in the first place.

Will he admit to it? Of course not. But threads like this dance around the implication. He wouldn't be the only person to suggest it either.

Yea, it’s one thing to argue a person who had Covid shouldn’t have to get vaccinated but these nuts pretending like it’s better to not get vaccinated than to get Covid are nuts.

In your opinion it was pointless. Did you know people can have differing views and still be good people.

Yea, it’s one thing to argue a person who had Covid shouldn’t have to get vaccinated but these nuts pretending like it’s better to not get vaccinated than to get Covid are nuts.
Wow I haven't seen anyone post that. All I have seen is posters that have differing views than you providing information to allow someone to make their own decisions. Why are you so against allowing a free flow of information?

Wow I haven't seen anyone post that. All I have seen is posters that have differing views than you providing information to allow someone to make their own decisions. Why are you so against allowing a free flow of information?

Dude, there’s a guy on the bunker who got his ass kicked for a month by Covid and still had lingering effects after a month that said he’s still glad he decided not to get vaccinated. I saw an interview of two different people that were hospitalized saying they are glad they didn’t get vaccinated. Yes, there are plenty saying they would rather get Covid than get vaccinated. Btw, we will almost all (99%) get Covid or the vaccine of both.

Dude, there’s a guy on the bunker who got his ass kicked for a month by Covid and still had lingering effects after a month that said he’s still glad he decided not to get vaccinated. I saw an interview of two different people that were hospitalized saying they are glad they didn’t get vaccinated. Yes, there are plenty saying they would rather get Covid than get vaccinated. Btw, we will almost all (99%) get Covid or the vaccine of both.
So 3 people is plenty. Got it. Thanks. BTW why are you against a free flow of information?

So 3 people is plenty. Got it. Thanks. BTW why are you against a free flow of information?

Lol. Way more than 3. Stop being a moron. It’s a narrative of the anti-vaxxers.

Lol. Way more than 3. Stop being a moron. It’s a narrative of the anti-vaxxers.
I got vaccinated after researching and talking with my doctor. It was my decision and anyone who decides not too, it's also their decision. You call out an anti-vaxxer but in the same breath try to shame someone who decides to make their own decision who may not be a anti-vaxxer. Stop being a hypocrite.

I got vaccinated after researching and talking with my doctor. It was my decision and anyone who decides not too, it's also their decision. You call out an anti-vaxxer but in the same breath try to shame someone who decides to make their own decision who may not be a anti-vaxxer. Stop being a hypocrite.

When did I say it’s not their decision? It is their decision. It’s my decision if I decide to call them an idiot.

Wow classic hypocrisy.....LMAO.

How is that hypocrisy? Do you know what the meaning of the word is? Getting vaccinated is smart. Not getting vaccinated is dumb. This is simple stuff.

How is that hypocrisy? Do you know what the meaning of the word is? Getting vaccinated is smart. Not getting vaccinated is dumb. This is simple stuff.
Wow so instead of admitting the hypocrisy you're deflecting as usual. Just LMAO......

Reactions: TaylorDawg03

No idea why you are here defending OP for him. All you have to do is glance at his history to see that all he has posted is negative (and often misleading) information about vaccines.

It's fine that he doesn't want to vaccinate himself ... but given that his M.O. is to shit on vaccines in general (even though they have, without doubt, saved hundreds of thousands of lives), I am going to push back on his rhetoric.

The "natural antibodies are better than vaccines" line is ludicrous as a health recommendation ... and that is how it is seemingly being used.

Wow so instead of admitting the hypocrisy you're deflecting as usual. Just LMAO......

You can’t show how it’s hypocritical. That tells me you know you screwed up. Lol

You can’t show how it’s hypocritical. That tells me you know you screwed up. Lol
Deflect, it's what you do. BTW I told you why in an earlier post, it's not my problem you don't like the truth.

BTW why are you against a free flow of information?

Last edited:
No idea why you are here defending OP for him. All you have to do is glance at his history to see that all he has posted is negative (and often misleading) information about vaccines.

It's fine that he doesn't want to vaccinate himself ... but given that his M.O. is to shit on vaccines in general (even though they have, without doubt, saved hundreds of thousands of lives), I am going to push back on his rhetoric.

The "natural antibodies are better than vaccines" line is ludicrous as a health recommendation ... and that is how it is seemingly being used.
I am not defending anything except the right for someone to make their own decision. I am sick and tired of people trying to shame someone for making their own personal choice. I respect each person for their own decision no matter their decision.

You have that same right to push back but I always try and be respectful. Some on here resort to name calling and degrading instead of honest and open discussion.

I am not defending anything except the right for someone to make their own decision. I am sick and tired of people trying to shame someone for making their own personal choice.
Agree.

OP, historically, has repeatedly and exclusively shared info attempting to defame vaccines. So, it goes well beyond his personal choice to take or not take the vaccine. He only posts "facts" that serve his agenda.

You don't respect the right of others to choose how much risk they take on, by deciding which drugs they are willing to put into their bodies, (especially NEW drugs for which we don't have adequate usage data). You can NOT articulate an argument that shows that we SHOULD mandate the vaccine for everyone.

Do you think that folks who don't agree with you, are automatically idiots, and making stupid decisions? Or, that they have a right to be make their own individual choice, and be respected by others when they make their choice?

Reactions: TBFan and AUJMac
Agree.

OP, historically, has repeatedly and exclusively shared info attempting to defame vaccines. So, it goes well beyond his personal choice to take or not take the vaccine. He only posts "facts" that serve his agenda.
You just described a lot of posters on this site.

Deflect, it's what you do. BTW I told you why in an earlier post, it's not my problem you don't like the truth.

BTW why are you against a free flow of information?

Tell me why I’m being hypocritical.

You don't respect the right of others to choose how much risk they take on, by deciding which drugs they are willing to put into their bodies, (especially NEW drugs for which we don't have adequate usage data). You can NOT articulate an argument that shows that we SHOULD mandate the vaccine for everyone.

Do you think that folks who don't agree with you, are automatically idiots, and making stupid decisions? Or, that they have a right to be make their own individual choice, and be respected by others when they make their choice?

I never said everybody should be mandated to take it. I wish it was but that’s impossible. Everybody has the right to not to take it and I have the right to call them an idiot. Lol

Tell me why I’m being hypocritical.
Here's my earlier post again since you apparently can't read or comprehend...."You call out an anti-vaxxer but in the same breath try to shame someone who decides to make their own decision who may not be a anti-vaxxer."

BTW why are you against a free flow of information? Guess you refuse to answer this question.

Here's my earlier post again since you apparently can't read or comprehend...."You call out an anti-vaxxer but in the same breath try to shame someone who decides to make their own decision who may not be a anti-vaxxer."

BTW why are you against a free flow of information? Guess you refuse to answer this question.

That’s not hypocritical. I call them out for being dumb. I always call out the dumb. Free flow of info? If it’s not bs, I have no problem with it. I’ll point out where it’s wrong or misleading though. For example, the post about the study showing Pfizer is 50% less effective vs infection. Failing to mention it’s still 93% effective vs severe disease is dishonest at best. I’ll point that out.

That’s not hypocritical. I call them out for being dumb. I always call out the dumb. Free flow of info? If it’s not bs, I have no problem with it. I’ll point out where it’s wrong or misleading though. For example, the post about the study showing Pfizer is 50% less effective vs infection. Failing to mention it’s still 93% effective vs severe disease is dishonest at best. I’ll point that out.
LOL what a hypocrite. You just clearly admitted it. So you'll point out something you think is wrong. It's fine to have your own opinion but of course you resort to the old MO of name-calling if someone else's opinion is different from yours. Keep trying to get better but I don't see that happening.

LOL what a hypocrite. You just clearly admitted it. So you'll point out something you think is wrong. It's fine to have your own opinion but of course you resort to the old MO of name-calling if someone else's opinion is different from yours. Keep trying to get better but I don't see that happening.

I don’t think you get it. The effectiveness and safety of the vaccines isn’t something that’s debatable. I’m not sure how you’re missing this. It’s not an opinion. 98% of Dr’s are vaccinated. There is no debate on what is the correct decision.

I don’t think you get it. The effectiveness and safety of the vaccines isn’t something that’s debatable. I’m not sure how you’re missing this. It’s not an opinion. 98% of Dr’s are vaccinated. There is no debate on what is the correct decision.
Again you can't comprehend someone's right to make their own personal decision. I respect that person's decision. It's not based on being right or wrong.

It's obvious you're for forced mandates. That's certainly your right but I am strongly opposed to any forced mandate, period.

And nice side step attempt at trying to cover up you being a hypocrite. LMAO.

Again you can't comprehend someone's right to make their own personal decision. I respect that person's decision. It's not based on being right or wrong.

It's obvious you're for forced mandates. That's certainly your right but I am strongly opposed to any forced mandate, period.

And nice side step attempt at trying to cover up you being a hypocrite. LMAO.

You’re getting two things confused. Everybody has the right to not get vaccinated. I’m not for forced mandates by the federal Gvt meaning it’s a crime.

You’re getting two things confused. Everybody has the right to not get vaccinated. I’m not for forced mandates by the federal Gvt meaning it’s a crime.
I'm not confused at all. You try to shame someone that decides not to get vaccinated. That is clearly being a hypocrite

So are you saying that the Fed mandate is a crime?

I'm not confused at all. You try to shame someone that decides not to get vaccinated. That is clearly being a hypocrite

So are you saying that the Fed mandate is a crime?

Lol. Wut? I simply say they are dumb and ignorant. That’s a fact. The fed aren’t forcing anybody to get vaccinated. This isn’t China.

Lol. Wut? I simply say they are dumb and ignorant. That’s a fact. The fed aren’t forcing anybody to get vaccinated. This isn’t China.
Wow another textbook definition of hypocrisy.

So you don't think the mandate by "Let's go Brandon" for federal workers is not forcing them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT