ADVERTISEMENT

My body my choice

I assume I can apply this to not wearing a mask, right? Or is this another woke double standard?

j

Wrong analogy.

It's more like, the government has the power to make you wear pants (or a skirt as the case may be) in public. You are not allowed to walk around naked. Even if it were not for decency reasons, it would be for hygienic reasons.

They also have the power to make you wear a mask in public. Get over it.

Reactions: Bassman
Wrong analogy.

It's more like, the government has the power to make you wear pants (or a skirt as the case may be) in public. You are not allowed to walk around naked. Even if it were not for decency reasons, it would be for hygienic reasons.

They also have the power to make you wear a mask in public. Get over it.

I think you’ve hit on the main reason people object. We’ve seen more government edicts during COVID that I’m not sure people ever expected. It’s not the discomfort it’s the Governmental power shown without input from the people or from our elected representatives that pass the laws.

Not a bad analogy if...you believe life begins at conception....if you do then close to 700k lives are terminated a year by and large because of the lack of a condom...yet they are not mandated....if you believe unborn babies have no value then yes...this is apples to oranges

Reactions: PBY and shoutdown
My body my choice has been a joke ever since they made public masterbation illegal

I think you’ve hit on the main reason people object. We’ve seen more government edicts during COVID that I’m not sure people ever expected. It’s not the discomfort it’s the Governmental power shown without input from the people or from our elected representatives that pass the laws.

How much input did any of these same people have on the government edict that they can't walk around naked in public?

ADVERTISEMENT