ADVERTISEMENT

My body my choice

That is a strange meshing of ideals.

If pregnant women were considered carriers and posed the threat of impregnating the general public your point might seem cohesive and not stupid.

But they don't, so......

Just saying, there are better ways to express the belief that you have weighed the pros and cons of wearing a mask and will decide your personal risk and the risk you pose to others.

It’s not your body the mask is protecting but thanks for identifying yourself for us.

Also bet OP has no problem with kids having to do active shooter drills at school to protect his freedom.
Every abortion leads to a death, every corona case doesn’t lead to a death. Mind blown gif

Reactions: PBY and jce2007
200.gif

IBH.gif

Some people are so mad at wearing masks. Like enraged. I hope no one ever has an immunosuppressed family member they need to take care of.
Of all the weird shit that has gone down in recent times, the anti mask contingent is probably the most inexplicably bizarre. It's literally the most minor inconvenience I can imagine. It's like if we were asked to snap our fingers three times every time we got out of our cars and it MIGHT help things get back to normal and folks were like HELL NAW I AIN'T SNAPPING SHIT I'M NOT AFRAID. It just doesn't make sense.

Of all the weird shit that has gone down in recent times, the anti mask contingent is probably the most inexplicably bizarre. It's literally the most minor inconvenience I can imagine. It's like if we were asked to snap our fingers three times every time we got out of our cars and it MIGHT help things get back to normal and folks were like HELL NAW I AIN'T SNAPPING SHIT I'M NOT AFRAID. It just doesn't make sense.

Cowardly, I just don’t think people are as smart as we, or they think they are. I mean, we have some full blown virus experts on here.

Reactions: Tiger Jams
Cowardly, I just don’t think people are as smart as we, or they think they are. I mean, we have some full blown virus experts on here.
I don't think any of them claim to be more informed, they just can't stand the idea of showing an ounce of vulnerability. It offends their sense of self.

We get it, folks, your bravery knows no bounds. Everyone else is a frightened child, etc, etc, etc. But on the off chance wearing a mask helps things get back to normal more quickly, why not give it a shot? I promise no one will laugh at you.

This mask is just a test run for other things like a chip or quarantine camps etc. let’s see how many people we can get to do this and then once we have those people convinced we can get them to turn on the rest of the population and force them to do it or go to jail

Reactions: Russ47
This mask is just a test run for other things like a chip or quarantine camps etc. let’s see how many people we can get to do this and then once we have those people convinced we can get them to turn on the rest of the population and force them to do it or go to jail

I’d gladly pay $2k to every bunker member who wears a mask

This is dumber than your $2K sports bet

I don't think any of them claim to be more informed, they just can't stand the idea of showing an ounce of vulnerability. It offends their sense of self.

We get it, folks, your bravery knows no bounds. Everyone else is a frightened child, etc, etc, etc. But on the off chance wearing a mask helps things get back to normal more quickly, why not give it a shot? I promise no one will laugh at you.
The initial “MASK THREDD” frum a coupla munths ago wuz WUN of bezt threddz Eva on DA BUNKA!!
Peeepel wuz going BALLIZZTICK!

Let’s ponder this for a second.

If the OP doesn’t wear a mask, there is a “chance” he/she might infect others. Of course social distancing “might” also mitigate this. Regardless this action does have POTENTIAL impact to him/herself and others.

If the OP is a she, and she chooses, or neglects to take prophylactic protection before, during, after sex, and applies the "It's my body" doctrine by having an abortion, there is a 100% CERTAINTY a death will occur. There's also collateral damage that she might later come to regret such a decision.

So, the OP's parallel does have application. In both instances, the person makes a decision, deliberate or by neglect, that potentially, or directly, impacts other human being's life. Unless, you do not value the life of the unborn.

So, if for you, wearing a condom, instead of skinny dipping in your sweetie's honey hole, is more difficult than wearing a mask, and accepting responsibility for the outcome, then there is no parallelism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT