ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Monday musings...

You can’t just laugh off your selfishness. Kindergartners call people names when they have no intelligence response. Rube?? LOL
No... I can show you that almost 700k Americans have died and your ignorance still allows you to continue down this path of nonsense.

We may share bonds as Auburn Mem, but I can't respect you as someone who has no reverence for the creed or right and wrong.

No... I can show you that almost 700k Americans have died and your ignorance still allows you to continue down this path of nonsense.

We may share bonds as Auburn Mem, but I can't respect you as someone who has no reverence for the creed or right and wrong.
Not respecting someone because of a personal choice that has no bearing on your health or life just confirms you are a very selfish individual. Vacced and unvacced can distribute the virus per CDC. You just want everyone to believe your way and if not, you have no respect for them. Sounds like our political arena these days.

Not respecting someone because of a personal choice that has no bearing on your health or life just confirms you are a very selfish individual. Vacced and unvacced can distribute the virus per CDC. You just want everyone to believe your way and if not, you have no respect for them. Sounds like our political arena these days.

The unvaccinated spread it 7-10 times more.

The unvaccinated spread it 7-10 times more.
Does that contradict my statement? Both can distribute the virus. Being unvacced can only hurt those that don’t choose to take it. Our country, for now, is so great that we have the freedom of choice

Does that contradict my statement? Both can distribute the virus. Being unvacced can only hurt those that don’t choose to take it. Our country, for now, is so great that we have the freedom of choice

No, it can still hurt the vaccinated. It can also people unable to get vaccinated. It also continues this pandemic. Don’t worry though, you’ll get vaccinated by delta if you haven’t been infected yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT