ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Craig is blowing aubarn's recruiting.....again

You mean the CEO of Apple? I think he is doing pretty good Poppy. I bet he can even afford to play golf in Destin.

Apple net worth: $700 billion and growing

Poppy net worth: $5 bucks and a condom in a Velcro wallet with 1/4 tank of gas in the beat up F150

Roooooowwww Damn Thde Rooooooooow!

Don't you need to send death threats to Cade Foster or something? Find something to do with your time Poppy.

alkicker2s-3-web.jpg

alkicker2s-2-web.jpg

alkicker2s-1-web.jpg

Lol nice deflection, you simple fvck.

Then why recruit someone they didn't want?

Is it really that hard for you to admit that Craig blew it?
Yes. Haven't you noticed the pools of menses all over this thread? He's gotten to the point of calling me uneducated because I edited a post to correct a typo. Lmao. Dude has gone over the edge and it's not even football season yet.

Yes. Haven't you noticed the pools of menses all over this thread? He's gotten to the point of calling me uneducated because I edited a post to correct a typo. Lmao. Dude has gone over the edge and it's not even football season yet.
Wrong billy. I called you uneducated because you are a stupid ass and you are uneducated.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
nudbud of course aubarn wanted him since they WERE recruiting him

Until Craig said something stupid, and now they aren't By the kid's choice, not aubarn's.
I'm sure Auburn wanted him. I'm sure Auburn is still recruiting him. Just like I'm sure, just like uat, Auburn would love to have every top 25 recruit on the board. But you pick the battles you think you can win. Any others are just gravy. We had very little shot at Cowart before CWM arrived. We had offered but had little shot. You simply do not get every player you recruit. GOMM you are smarter than that. Just because you miss on a recruit doesn't mean anything. GEEZ

How did he screw up? We had little shot at Nauta. You people are really reaching on this. But if it makes you feel better little bro, carry on.

He screwed up because he told the nation's best TE that he was a fatass and that if he lost some weight he could be a 3-star JUCO WR.

LMAO!

I'm sure Auburn wanted him. I'm sure Auburn is still recruiting him. Just like I'm sure, just like uat, Auburn would love to have every top 25 recruit on the board. But you pick the battles you think you can win. Any others are just gravy. We had very little shot at Cowart before CWM arrived. We had offered but had little shot. You simply do not get every player you recruit. GOMM you are smarter than that. Just because you miss on a recruit doesn't mean anything. GEEZ

Again, none of that has anything to do with your coach making a fool of himself with the nation's #1 TE and that's why he shut down aubarn's recruitment of him.

If Billy Napier had done the same thing, you turds would be having a field day with it, and you'd be justified. Just own it, bro, your coach screwed up. You won't go to hell for telling the truth about aubarn.

He screwed up because he told the nation's best TE that he was a fatass and that if he lost some weight he could be a 3-star JUCO WR.

LMAO!
I'm sure you have a link to where he called him " a fatass". Otherwise I'm saying you are lying. I'll wait for your link.

Again, none of that has anything to do with your coach making a fool of himself with the nation's #1 TE and that's why he shut down aubarn's recruitment of him.

If Billy Napier had done the same thing, you turds would be having a field day with it, and you'd be justified. Just own it, bro, your coach screwed up. You won't go to hell for telling the truth about aubarn.
Who the fvck is Billy Napier?

I'm sure you have a link to where he called him " a fatass". Otherwise I'm saying you are lying. I'll wait for your link.

He told the kid if he lost weight he could be the next Duke Williams. I think the kid took it the same way any non-turd would, based on his giving a nice FAU after Craig did it.

But did he call him "a fatass" to his face?

Probably. Craig is about that dumb, remember he went on Twitter and got in flame wars with FSU fans over who was responsible for Winston.

That's the kind of crap Sanctions does. Do you really want your coaches to be no better than the worst turd trolls here? LMAO!

Probably. Craig is about that dumb, remember he went on Twitter and got in flame wars with FSU fans over who was responsible for Winston.

That's the kind of crap Sanctions does. Do you really want your coaches to be no better than the worst turd trolls here? LMAO!
I take that as a no. With no link to prove it just shows that you are a fvcking lying little brother.

I take that as a no. With no link to prove it just shows that you are a fvcking lying little brother.

Awwww....so why was the #1 TE in the nation pissed after Craig said that?

He basically said "lose some weight and you could be as good as our 2nd best WR last year!'

Not exactly a compliment. Just own it, bro. Craig stepped it. Again.

Awwww....so why was the #1 TE in the nation pissed after Craig said that?

He basically said "lose some weight and you could be as good as our 2nd best WR last year!'

Not exactly a compliment. Just own it, bro. Craig stepped it. Again.
I'm waiting on your proof. Otherwise you are a fvcking liar that he called him "a fatass".

No, you are desperately trying to attack me because you don't want to admit that your coach screwed up.

It's ok bro, I get it. Just own it.
Do you have a link or not to where coach Craig called him "a fatass"? Yes or no. It is that simple. Otherwise you area lying little bitch. Now put up or shut up. Now you own that.

Do you have a link or not to where coach Craig called him "a fatass"? Yes or no. It is that simple. Otherwise you area lying little bitch. Now put up or shut up. Now you own that.

Of course he called him a fatass, The kid took it the exact same way everyone but you did, that's why he gave a big FAU.

This is EXACTLY why you turds get called a Cult. You just don't have it in you to tell the truth about your program or coaches or place any criticism at their feet, no matter how warranted. You and every turd here was calling Chizik the greatest thing since sliced bread until the second he was fired.

Just own it, bro. All you had to say at the start of this thread was 'Wow that was dumb to say, wish he hadn't done that', and I've got nothing. The thread ends right there.

But instead, you keep spinning and twisting trying to attack me hoping I will take your bait and stop talking about what a screwup Craig is.

Sorry bro, ain't gonna happen.

Of course he called him a fatass, The kid took it the exact same way everyone but you did, that's why he gave a big FAU.

This is EXACTLY why you turds get called a Cult. You just don't have it in you to tell the truth about your program or coaches or place any criticism at their feet, no matter how warranted. You and every turd here was calling Chizik the greatest thing since sliced bread until the second he was fired.

Just own it, bro. All you had to say at the start of this thread was 'Wow that was dumb to say, wish he hadn't done that', and I've got nothing. The thread ends right there.

But instead, you keep spinning and twisting trying to attack me hoping I will take your bait and stop talking about what a screwup Craig is.

Sorry bro, ain't gonna happen.
Again I will take that as a no you don't have a link. When you produce a link showing where CDC called Isaac Nauta " a fatass" to his face I will say he screwed up and should apologize. But until you don't produce a link you are nothing more than a lying little bitch that has LBS as bad as anyone I have ever seen. You can't produce a link because CDC never called him " a fatass". An you lying ass will not admit that. That is just your simpleton way of trying to make something out of nothing. You are a pathetic piece of shyt that makes an ass out of himself on a daily basis. I can only hope you are not this fvcked up in real life but I have my doubts. Carry on little bro.

Turd trolling the Auburn threads? No that is your job. I'm sure Craig cares for your opinion just like Lance Thompson does. Your no-fork family tree is not helping. Branch out! Row Tde!

more photoshop?
gotta-respect-a-bama-fan-wholl-wear-a-bama-jacket-when-getting-picked-up-for-a-murder-charge.jpg

screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-25-15-pm.jpg

dustin-dewayne-burgess.jpg

Turd trolling the Auburn threads? No that is your job. I'm sure Craig cares for your opinion just like Lance Thompson does. Your no-fork family tree is not helping. Branch out! Row Tde!

more photoshop?
Poor GOMM. Did you get you some help finding that link on your home board? You are a fvcking retard. And a sad one at that.
gotta-respect-a-bama-fan-wholl-wear-a-bama-jacket-when-getting-picked-up-for-a-murder-charge.jpg

screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-25-15-pm.jpg

dustin-dewayne-burgess.jpg

Lol. I have a masters degree yet I am uneducated. You dumb hick.
I have a doctorate. See how easy that is. You dumb hick. Since you are so fvcking smart try to help GOMM find the link where coach Craig called Isaac Nauta "a fatass". He is having trouble proving this.

Again I will take that as a no you don't have a link. When you produce a link showing where CDC called Isaac Nauta " a fatass" to his face I will say he screwed up and should apologize.

IOW there's no way in hell you can bring yourself to admit that Craig telling the #1 TE to lose weight is a dumb move.

Got it. Again, this is why you turds get called a Cult.

I have a doctorate. See how easy that is. You dumb hick. Since you are so fvcking smart try to help GOMM find the link where coach Craig called Isaac Nauta "a fatass". He is having trouble proving this.

When someone calls someone ovverweight, they are calling them a fatass.

And when a coach does this and the player responds by saying if he had a Top 5 that aubarn would #6, it is clear that the coach pissed the kid off and screwed up.

You're too fulla aubarn, arentcha?

And when a coach does this and the player responds by saying if he had a Top 5 that aubarn would #6, it is clear that the coach pissed the kid off and screwed up.

So let me get this straight to make sure I understand. So coach Craig did not call Nauta "a fatass" to his face. Is that what you are saying? A simple yes or no will do.

IOW there's no way in hell you can bring yourself to admit that Craig telling the #1 TE to lose weight is a dumb move.

Got it. Again, this is why you turds get called a Cult.
Don't go changing the narrative. That means the talking points FYI. You said he called Nauta "a fatass" not to lose weight. All I have ask is post a link proving this. That should be very easy for you since you are so up to date on this. Otherwise you are a lying piece of shit that changes his talking points when he is losing an argument. You are so fvcking easy.

I get it. I get it. When someone says "University of Alabama"... I think GIANT TURD

p5040103.jpg

So let me get this straight to make sure I understand. So coach Craig did not call Nauta "a fatass" to his face. Is that what you are saying? A simple yes or no will do.

He told him to lose weight. That means he told him he was overweight.

That means he told him he was a fatass. Now own it.

Don't go changing the narrative. That means the talking points FYI. You said he called Nauta "a fatass" not to lose weight..

Actually I said he did both. See you can't even read when you get this angwy.

The only one here desperate for a diversion is you. Just own it bro, your coach is a dumbass. Is it really this difficuly for you?

He told him to lose weight. That means he told him he was overweight.

That means he told him he was a fatass. Now own it.
LMAO. You know what is really sad, you actually believe that shyt. Since you can't prove he called him a fatass". Post the link where he told him he needed to lose weight because was overweight. All you need to do is prove it with a link. As I said before, otherwise you are a lying POS.

LMAO. You know what is really sad, you actually believe that shyt. Since you can't prove he called him a fatass". Post the link where he told him he needed to lose weight because was overweight. All you need to do is prove it with a link. As I said before, otherwise you are a lying POS.

Are you a real person? Why else would he tell someone they needed to lose weight? LMAO!

Just follow the Cult narrative....always defend the brand.....never allow the truth to be told about aubarn.

Sorry bro, Craig screwed up. See how easy it is?

ADVERTISEMENT