ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Craig is blowing aubarn's recruiting.....again

Oct 1, 2012
So Craig visited the nation's #1 TE, told him if he would lose some weight, he could be the next Duke Williams.

When asked about it, the kid said "if I had a top 5, they'd probably be 6."

LMAO!

Obviously not, since your coaches botched up his recruitment. "If I had a top 5, Auburn would be 6" is fairly telling. Lol
How did they botch it when we were never in it for him? Auburn has had their TE commitment since November 2013. I doubt they would take two.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
So Craig visited the nation's #1 TE, told him if he would lose some weight, he could be the next Duke Williams.

When asked about it, the kid said "if I had a top 5, they'd probably be 6."

LMAO!

Funny stuff. Here is one that came out today with Jadeveon Clowney calling out Sabear on recruiting:

“I don’t see no big deal like everybody else. They’d say, ‘He’s the king of all of football.’ The guy ain’t nothing but 5-5. He’s a short guy. Everybody’s going crazy on Nick Saban,” Clowney said in the book, according to The State newspaper.

“He talked the whole time he was there. I was dozing off. He can talk. A lot. He talked for a whole straight hour.”

Jadeveon Clowney not impressed with ‘short’ Nick Saban, 3-4 defense
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/jadeveon-clowney-did-not-like-nick-saban/

How did they botch it when we were never in it for him? Auburn has had their TE commitment since November 2013. I doubt they would take two.
Then why did you guys visit him? Either you screwed it up and are making excuses or your staff isn't very strategic with their time. I think we all know which is the case.

Then why did you guys visit him? Either you screwed it up and are making excuses or your staff isn't very strategic with their time. I think we all know which is the case.
Billy, how many staffs visit players and offer players that they know they have little chance at? Be honest about this. I would say that every staff in the country probably offers at least 100 players a year just to gauge interest knowing most are going elsewhere. Are you saying coach Craig I a poor recruiter? Well I can find documented evidence that he is highly regarded for his recruiting both at FSU and Auburn. You are really reaching here.

Billy, how many staffs visit players and offer players that they know they have little chance at? Be honest about this. I would say that every staff in the country probably offers at least 100 players a year just to gauge interest knowing most are going elsewhere. Are you saying coach Craig I a poor recruiter? Well I can find documented evidence that he is highly regarded for his recruiting both at FSU and Auburn. You are really reaching here.

Yea, D. Craig is a poor recruiter. That is why Rivals called him the best recruiter in the conference in 2012. Makes perfect sense.

You really must get in 'fulla-bammer' mode to believe. It is much like dropping acid, just ask a bammer. Roooow Damn Thde Rowwwwww!

alabama-graduation-day-funny-demotivational-poster-1278307301.jpg

Funny stuff. Here is one that came out today with Jadeveon Clowney calling out Sabear on recruiting:

“I don’t see no big deal like everybody else. They’d say, ‘He’s the king of all of football.’ The guy ain’t nothing but 5-5. He’s a short guy. Everybody’s going crazy on Nick Saban,” Clowney said in the book, according to The State newspaper.

“He talked the whole time he was there. I was dozing off. He can talk. A lot. He talked for a whole straight hour.”

Jadeveon Clowney not impressed with ‘short’ Nick Saban, 3-4 defense
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/jadeveon-clowney-did-not-like-nick-saban/

Oh do auburn next!! Please, sidewalk sanctions! I wanna hear what Willie Williams said about the pasture!!!

No reach, you are just in denial about the status of your program. But in your case that's like saying water is wet...ops normal for the tiny crap filled nudbud noggin.

No reach, you are just in denial about the status of your program. But in your case that's like saying water is wet...ops normal for the tiny crap filled nudbud noggin.
LMAO. "In denial about the status of your program". Are you serious? How did this go from a player that Auburn never had shot at to me being in denial about my program? Where did it evolve to Auburn's program? Just because we lost out on a player. Are you kidding? Billy you have lost all perspective. You have let these message boards get to you. You really need to take a break from these boards.

LMAO. "In denial about the status of your program". Are you serious? How did this go from a player that Auburn never had shot at to me being in denial about my program? Where did it evolve to Auburn's program? Just because we lost out on a player. Are you kidding? Billy you have lost it. You need to take a break from these boards.
You just don't want to admit your star recruiter took a big dump on the recruiting trail. Especially after his less than complimentary feedback about Auburn.

Take off the orange and blue glasses and see the real world for a change.

You just don't want to admit your star recruiter took a big dump on the recruiting trail. Especially after his less than complimentary feedback about Auburn.

Take off the orange and blue glasses and see the real world for a change.
How did he take a dump? We never had a shot at Nauta. The kid said we would be No.6 on his list. Coach Craig had as much of a chance as saban. We already have a TE commit for that year. Why is that so hard for you billy? It is just fits your normal "put anything Auburn down" agenda. You really have a bad case of LBS.

How did he take a dump? We never had a shot at Nauta. The kid said we would be No.6 on his list. Coach Craig had as much of a chance as saban. We already have a TE commit for that year. Why is that so hard for you billy? It is just fits your normal "put anything Auburn down" agenda. You really have a bad case of LBS.

The mentality is warped. Craig is best in conference in 2012, loses a long shot TE one day and boom.... he sould quit and try to find a job at the grocery store.

It is kinda like Lance Thompson, recruiting genius in West Vance and complete dumbazz at Auburn. You must use that 'fulla-bama' logic together with a case of PBR and some warped genetic sequences to get there.

Roooooow damn Thde Roooow!

5bcbc2fb6ceb9568aa34abeda9fcdd6b.jpg

^^^^ Allergic to truth serum ^^^^

Nah I don't have to defend my coaches taking a crap on the recruiting trail like you goobers do. Guess again. LOL
So coach Craig missing out on a player we never had a chance at is considered taking a crap? Gotcha there smart guy. Using that logic then I guess saban took a crap as well since. Wow you are really reaching with this.

So coach Craig missing out on a player we never had a chance at is considered taking a crap? Gotcha there smart guy. Using that logic then I guess saban took a crap as well since. Wow you are really reaching with this.
Nope just calling it like it is and laughing at you girls trying to defend the brand at all costs.

Nope just calling it like it is and laughing at you girls trying to defend the brand at all costs.
Nah billy like you I am just calling it like I see it as well. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill trying to put Auburn and its' coaches down. You are too consumed with hatred toward Auburn to even have a civil conversation. All you can say is coach Craig missed a recruit we never had a shot at. You need to seek some perspective.

Lmao. I didn't notice that. I'm sure the fair and balanced nudbud will call him out for "reaching" with that post. Bwaaaahahahahahaah![/QU
Lmao. I didn't notice that. I'm sure the fair and balanced nudbud will call him out for "reaching" with that post. Bwaaaahahahahahaah!
LMAO. What was the edit for genius? LOL at you.

I know what it was for dumbass. I, unlike you, am not the grammar police. You seem to take pride in pointing out someone's grammatical errors. I let you sllde on that one. Pitiful.
Your desperation has given way to anger. Thanks for continuing to give us reasons to lol at your insecure, poorly educated ass.

Your desperation has given way to anger. Thanks for continuing to give us reasons to lol at your insecure, poorly educated ass.
I'm not the dumbass who had to go back and edit. Now who is an insecure, poorly educated ass? You little brother. You are the most insecure person on the internet simply by living on a rival's board trying to gain acceptance.

I'm not the dumbass who had to go back and edit. Now who is an insecure, poorly educated ass? You little brother. You are the most insecure person on the internet simply by living on a rival's board trying to gain acceptance.

I thought a bammer lesbian with her bammer poodle and gay pride cake would help cheer them up. I guess not. But you know what, Roooow damn Thde anyway!!!!!

alabamacouple-372x164.jpg

Wow somebody's angry as hell today! Maybe you should take a mental health day.

Wow somebody's angry as hell today! Maybe you should take a mental health day.
Here we go again with the angry stuff. Billy you should really try to come up with some new stuff. This is getting old with the same old song and dance. But I can understand why by just reading some of your dumbass posts. You know nothing else. Sometimes you act like you live in Georgia with a bunch of hicks.

Here we go again with the angry stuff. Billy you should really try to come up with some new stuff. This is getting old with the same old song and dance. But I can understand why by just reading some of your dumbass posts. You know nothing else. Sometimes you act like you live in Georgia with a bunch of hicks.
Lol, Tell those dirty bammers son! Put us in our place Interwebz tough guy!

Damn you are an 'anwry' azzhole. Sorry. Your consolation prize is a picture of this west vance lesbian with her poodle and a roll tide gay pride cake for you and Billy. Congrats and roooooowww thde!

23469622_BG2.jpg

article-2532302-1A5D0FAA00000578-868_634x483.jpg

CI1xNzXWsAAr2DR.jpg

How do you feel about auburn alum (I can't say "fellow graduate" because we all know your retarded ass didn't graduate lol) Tim Cook? Do you think he celebrated gay day?

Tia, sidewalk sanctions.

How do you feel about auburn alum (I can't say "fellow graduate" because we all know your retarded ass didn't graduate lol) Tim Cook? Do you think he celebrated gay day?

Tia, sidewalk sanctions.

You mean the CEO of Apple? I think he is doing pretty good Poppy. I bet he can even afford to play golf in Destin.

Apple net worth: $700 billion and growing

Poppy net worth: $5 bucks and a condom in a Velcro wallet with 1/4 tank of gas in the beat up F150

Roooooowwww Damn Thde Rooooooooow!

Don't you need to send death threats to Cade Foster or something? Find something to do with your time Poppy.

alkicker2s-3-web.jpg

alkicker2s-2-web.jpg

alkicker2s-1-web.jpg

Tia, sidewalk sanctions.

Timmy grew up in south Alabama and can't stand the state. Pretty sad when a man thinks fondling asian boys is acceptable, but being around boogs every day is disgusting LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT