ADVERTISEMENT

Let me explain the Yemen civil war as I see it. The turmoil began when ....

aler

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2002
Obama actively encouraged the Arab spring. Perhaps the single deadliest mistake in world history and will end up costing 100's of millions of lives. This act led to the overthrow of longtime legitimate (dictator) ruler of yemen. into the power vacuum a number of islamic terror groups flowed in Al Qaeda was first but quickly followed by the longtime nemesis of Saleh, the houthi rebels. The Houthis are shia , Obama's preferred sect of Islam . They receive all their support from Iran. The money paid out by the Obama administration allowed a sharp increase in terror funding. As Iran began to take control of Yemen 8 other Arab states formed a coalition to defeat them and restore sunni rule. Saudi Arabia , Jordan and Egypt joined together with some gulf states to fight a proxy war. Israel being a defacto ally of the coalition began assisting in the effort. This single fact will make mideast peace an option one day although the palestinians wont be included. My simple,question is this? How in the holy hell is this Israels fault? Our resident Jew haters have weighed in all day blaming Israel. How is this possible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News