ADVERTISEMENT

Just get the shots, do it now, it's that simple ....

Get the jab, don’t get it. I don’t give a flying fvck as long as you stay the hell away from my kids with it.

I know three unvaccinated people who have contracted Covid twice and no one who is vaccinated and has knowingly contracted the virus. Probably just due to symptomatic infection tho.
I know two people who are fully vaccinated and later contracted the virus but had a favorable outcome. Data is all over the place at the moment and anyone can google and search enough to get their desired answer to confuse and upset the masses....

200.gif

I know two people who are fully vaccinated and later contracted the virus but had a favorable outcome. Data is all over the place at the moment and anyone can google and search enough to get their desired answer to confuse and upset the masses....

Data showing 99% of deaths and hospitalizations being unvaccinated and not the vaccinated isn’t all over the place.

I had to dig out a mask & wear it in the doc office the other day. No matter how I felt about the vaccine, I’d get it a thousand times over just to do away with that damn mask.
Same here. Took me 15 minutes to find one

I don't understand the reluctance. And that's for all adults. They've been around for months and there's no problems. FDA tests are apparently going well, and FDA approval seems likely. People are still dying of covid. Healthy 5 year old in Dalton GA died this week of covid. New Variant is extremely contagious. Shots reduce the severity if you do get it and reduce the risk for everyone by creating this herd immunity. Now for kids under 18, I don't know what to say. I have a 5 year old grandson, and I don't know what is the right thing for him. But, if a large population of adults the the shots, it makes is safer for the young kids. To me, it's an act of selfishness, for adults to not get the shots, just to help reduce the spread to young children.
Survival of the fittest. The less people on the road the better.

"hell naw I ain't getting no shot - don't know what that's gonna do to you in few years..."

Meanwhile:

tenor.gif

I do believe in pro-choice, by the way, just think it's crazy folks are using that as an argument when the average American diet is grease, grease, and more grease.
Buddy of mine who is the biggest anti-vaxxer out there smokes 2 packs a day.

He was also a vigilant anti-masker. He proudly told the story of going to 4 different convenience stores until he found one that didn't require a mask. And he HAD a mask, but didn't want to pad the pocket of any businessowner who required them if he could help it.

why the hesitancy to recommend it for your 5 year old grandson?
To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm hesitant. I think it's because there are fewer studies on young children, but I know someone that damn sure wishes he had gotten his 5 year old vaccinated.

I don't understand the reluctance. And that's for all adults. They've been around for months and there's no problems. FDA tests are apparently going well, and FDA approval seems likely. People are still dying of covid. Healthy 5 year old in Dalton GA died this week of covid. New Variant is extremely contagious. Shots reduce the severity if you do get it and reduce the risk for everyone by creating this herd immunity. Now for kids under 18, I don't know what to say. I have a 5 year old grandson, and I don't know what is the right thing for him. But, if a large population of adults the the shots, it makes is safer for the young kids. To me, it's an act of selfishness, for adults to not get the shots, just to help reduce the spread to young children.
No…… no I won’t! Get outta my face

Reactions: Marshall Dillon
My guess is their outcome was much more favorable due to the vaccination.

Every time I hear it called the "jab" it makes me cringe and not want to get it. That and the fact that I have natural immunity.

Should be a personal decision, and that's coming from someone that is vaccinated. The peer pressure and shaming coming from so many people to get the vaccine is incredibly odd to me and is just making people more reluctant to get it.
Agreed, shaming or insulting people over it is not a successful strategy.

Even more, threatening to shutdown businesses/concerts/sporting events again until x-number of people are vaccinated is definitely NOT a winning strategy.

To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm hesitant. I think it's because there are fewer studies on young children, but I know someone that damn sure wishes he had gotten his 5 year old vaccinated.
If you’re not sure why you’re hesitant to have your five year old grandson get vaccinated because of lack of studies then you might want to come down off your high horse when judging people who choose not to get vaccinated because of the very same reasoning.

Probably going to start having children in a couple years. Barely any babies born yet from people who have been vaccinated, if any. Would rather my child not be born with a condition caused by myself or my wife receiving a genetical modification vaccine.

No long term data of over a year. Multiple cases of Myocarditis caused by vaccine already. All for a virus I’ve already had and experienced little to no symptoms.

No I’d rather not take that chance right now.
Wanna check the incidents of myocarditis in the vaccinated vs. the young folks who’ve contracted the virus? Tell the class what you find.

Wanna check the incidents of myocarditis in the vaccinated vs. the young folks who’ve contracted the virus? Tell the class what you find.
wellll.....what if they stay away from the coronus and do not get the vaccine either?....boom....zero myocardidtis...

wellll.....what if they stay away from the coronus and do not get the vaccine either?....boom....zero myocardidtis...
Lol. That ain’t happening for a college football player. Also, JJ doesn’t add any additional risk of myocarditis.

Lol. That ain’t happening for a college football player. Also, JJ doesn’t add any additional risk of myocarditis.
so you are saying the ones that made it through 18 months of raging pandemic without contracting it are a shoe in to get it now that numbers are better and over half the population has had the vaccine or has covid

According to the NYT JJ sucks against delta variant
WGAF? We are talking about making sure the team isn’t tested. NYT said that about AstraZeneca and they were wrong. JJ studies say it’s effective vs delta.

so you are saying the ones that made it through 18 months of raging pandemic without contracting it are a shoe in to get it now that numbers are better and over half the population has had the vaccine or has covid
Yes. I’m saying that the delta variant is waaaaaay more contagious and there are way less shutdowns of colleges, etc. Also, I would guess most of the team have had Covid.

Yes. I’m saying that the delta variant is waaaaaay more contagious and there are way less shutdowns of colleges, etc. Also, I would guess most of the team have had Covid.
so the SEC is not allowing for immunity from covid to count toward the 80 percent?

And? You think people who take medication for heart disease don’t die of heart complications?

I think people don’t go around talking about how heart meds will protect people from heart complications trying to pressure other people to take a drug which may not be beneficial to them and unnecessary as well.

I think people don’t go around talking about how heart meds will protect people from heart complications trying to pressure other people to take a drug which may not be beneficial to them and unnecessary as well.
Let’s not change the subject. You posted an article regarding 49 people who were fully vaccinated and still passed away from COVID-19. What was the purpose?

Prolly because the testing isn’t complete for that age group. My grand’s pediatrician said if all adults around him would get vaccinated, he wouldn’t have a need for the vaccine.

Next time you see your grand's pediatrician, ask them if they knew that fully vaccinated persons could serve as a vector, and pass COVID to others, (both unvaccinated, and other full vaccinated).

With the incredible propaganda and spin, combined with unprecedented censorship, many people aren't aware that this is the case. Other countries had to do the studies, because if a scientist, researcher or doctor here did the study, they might lose their career and have their reputations destroyed.

Reactions: midnighttulips
Next time you see your grand's pediatrician, ask them if they knew that fully vaccinated persons could serve as a vector, and pass COVID to others, (both unvaccinated, and other full vaccinated).

With the incredible propaganda and spin, combined with unprecedented censorship, many people aren't aware that this is the case. Other countries had to do the studies, because if a scientist, researcher or doctor here did the study, they might lose their career and have their reputations destroyed.
I asked you this in another thread but didn’t see a response. Can you elaborate a little on the below post?

What is your theory as to the sudden bloom of infections around the country??? It's Delta, just as planned, (I mean, predicted), right?

Planned? What do you mean?

It's fairly simple for some. They are aware that while the new vaccines are extremely safe in the short term, and are NOT likely to kill you immediately, but we do NOT have any data from the mid-term or long-term so the risk goes up. Everyone has to determine their own risk/reward ratio, as this isn't remotely a slam dunk decision, that many have been manipulated into thinking, (or they are using a fairly shallow and simple rubric). The risk/reward ratio for your 5 year old, healthy grandson is NOT the same as it is for someone 89, which several co-morbidities. Why can't folks get that???

If we simply had another vaccine option built using the tried and true traditional vaccine technology that we have decades of usage data on from millions and millions, it would be a no-brainer. But since these new vaccines are built using new technology never used enmasse on humans before, we do NOT have any science to say that they are safe beyond the immediate short term, so the risk goes up considerably.

If the primary goal of the leading authorities is to get to herd immunity ASAP, why not simply offer another vaccine option that is built on the same technology used to create the Polio, measles, rubella et. al.??? It makes some wonder why we've shut down all options and are pushing everyone to the new mRNA vaccines. It's actually selfish to want to mandate and force others to take a new drug put out under an EUA.

I asked you this in another thread but didn’t see a response. Can you elaborate a little on the below post?

I'm asking him why he feels the cases have exploded. Whether we've determined there's a summer cycle, Delta just happening to crop out everywhere all at once, or some other factor. He's working in that area, so it'd be interesting to get his opinion.

I'm asking him why he feels the cases have exploded. Whether we've determined there's a summer cycle, Delta just happening to crop out everywhere all at once, or some other factor. He's working in that area, so it'd be interesting to get his opinion.
Are you saying the rapid spread of Delta variant is planned or fake? It also isn’t all at once, as this variant swept through India like a wildfire in early 2021, and recently peaked in the UK after a huge surge.

Clown. This blanket distrust of everything government and institutional, including the PRIVATE SECTOR companies involved, is goddamn nuts. Childish, selfish, irrational, nutjob asswagonry.

Do you feel that everyone who wants more data from the mid-term or long-term falls into the same category??? Was there anything in that specific post that you replied to that really points to him being one of the true kooks or anti-vaxx types???

It's actually prudent to factor in multiple key variables when making the decision as to whether you will take an experimental new drug etc., correct???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT