ADVERTISEMENT

It’s going to be a bad day on Wall Street….

I think everyone in America has the right to try experimental medicine if they think it helps them and/or prevents major illness. I've always believed that. But the mandates and scaremongering tactics to promote the vaccine are the complete inverse of that.

Bottom line: the federal government and your employer have absolutely no right, whatsoever, to monitor what you choose to do with your body. End of story. I'm not anti-science nor am I anti-vaccine.

In the USA Covid-19 (SARS) in general can be almost wiped out or of very low significance if people would just get their vaccinations. So simple. In the world we need to continue to lead by sending vaccinations to countries who can't get them. Pandemic means world. The entire world has to be treated. It is a world problem, one country at a time. The problem is that the most advanced country in the world, USA, has the most cases and most deaths 750,000 due to the fact that some people will not cooperate with masks, social distance and vaccination because of brainwashing.
You can't be serious.

There were more covid cases over the past summer with half the country vaccinated than there was in Summer 2020, when it first began to really ramp up, and NO ONE was vaccinated.

You're being played. I know it hurts to admit that. I used to be that way, too. It's a painful thing to admit that the world is not the kind, gentle place you thought it was and world leaders aren't what you thought they were.

Reactions: au4life_rz
This ^^^^

It is not a media conspiracy. Sure, some media go doomsday. But this is science. Period. We have to vaccinate the world to reduce this to low-grade endemic. (Probably with occasional spikes like the flu).
Y’all some ignorant mother ****ers responding to this post with a laugh. Maybe you’ll think differently if somebody you love gets long COVID or worse because they’re too goddamn dumb and stubborn to get vaccinated. Morons.

You can't be serious.

There were more covid cases over the past summer with half the country vaccinated than there was in Summer 2020, when it first began to really ramp up, and NO ONE was vaccinated.

You're being played. I know it hurts to admit that. I used to be that way, too. It's a painful thing to admit that the world is not the kind, gentle place you thought it was and world leaders aren't what you thought they were.
You are an idiot.

Y’all some ignorant mother ****ers responding to this post with a laugh. Maybe you’ll think differently if somebody you love gets long COVID or worse because they’re too goddamn dumb and stubborn to get vaccinated. Morons.
I know a person who was vaccinated and immediately had awful side effects, including myocarditis. He can't exercise like he used to, always feels "off", and 100% regrets getting jabbed.

So what's your point?

You are an idiot.
No, I think we've found the idiot in YOU. You're intellectually lazy and inefficient, you trust mainstream narratives with obviously disturbing patterns way too much, and you've decided the best way to avoid the ensuing cognitive dissonance is to shove your head up your ass, blame Hillbilly Steve down at the Feed and Seed for not being jabbed like a good boy, and hope it all just goes away. You're the very definition of an NPC. You consume everything, question nothing, and would rather watch the world burn that even entertain the thought that you may be wrong.

Enjoy your booster, friend. You've truly earned it.

Reactions: au4life_rz
From a Dr I know:

"Sorry to ruin what’s left of everyone’s weekend, but stock futures are plummeting and it’s bc of the new variant of Covid that has 32 mutations to spike protein. Yeah, this gives a whole new meaning to today’s name as Black Friday.

This is going to create a “pandemic of the vaccinated.” I’m really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you’re vaccinated to original Covid, then you’re basically not immune to this variant.

The only people with immunity to this variant are the ones with natural immunity, the ones with nucleocapsid, ORF, membrane, and all the other proteins that aren’t highly mutagenic.

And be ready to get your monoclonal antibodies if they work for this variant (unknown at this time), ivermectin, and Fluvoxamine so you can beat Covid when it comes bc it will. I’m afraid the health experts by pushing a vaccine that didn’t prevent transmission has created variants that escape the vaccine. And by giving everyone regardless of risk the vaccine to the original virus has prevented those at low risk from getting the broad immune response that natural immunity would have given."

That Dr is FOS. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: demeat
Could be like 2008 when everything crashed. Finally the feds stepped in and have been manipulating the markets ever since. However the Fed is out of bullets now. They certainly can pump more currency into the system as treasurer that’s really kind of the problem isn’t it?

Are you pretending today’s drop wasn’t solely due to the new variant scare?

You can't be serious.

Dipshit, delta was 100% more contagious than the original strain.

Reactions: demeat
Chairwoman of South African Medical Association says Omicron coronavirus variant is causing 'mild disease' and 'no prominent symptoms'.
Doc from South Africa who reportedly found the new variant…Looks like the virus is going to virus.

“It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well,” Coetzee said. “So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough.”

New variant sounds like a fuggin cold to me but I am not a doc.

I think we should all be happy about this. This is where we all hoped the viral severity would end, right? Our bodies being able to have an immune response that makes this virus like every other cold virus that we’ve experienced since birth?

Last edited:
Reactions: TBFan
We flattened that curve in about 4 weeks in April 2020. I don’t think you understood what that meant. Did you think they said it was going to be over in that two weeks?

Did "We" also unflatten the curve when the various surges took/take place??? Your thoughts are completely illogical on the topics. You ALWAYS attribute any temporary improvement to vaccines and following the narrative, but as soon as another surge pops up anywhere around the world, you come up with the simplest, excuses that might have any plausibility, (which are supplied to you by those behind the narrative of course).

Start embracing truth and reality Stomp.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Did "We" also unflatten the curve when the various surges took/take place??? Your thoughts are completely illogical on the topics. You ALWAYS attribute any temporary improvement to vaccines and following the narrative, but as soon as another surge pops up anywhere around the world, you come up with the simplest, excuses that might have any plausibility, (which are supplied to you by those behind the narrative of course).

Start embracing truth and reality Stomp.

Yes. Only in places like NY did we keep the virus deaths down. In the south, there were no restrictions during delta. You’re making no sense.

!2tidnif
From a Dr I know:

"Sorry to ruin what’s left of everyone’s weekend, but stock futures are plummeting and it’s bc of the new variant of Covid that has 32 mutations to spike protein. Yeah, this gives a whole new meaning to today’s name as Black Friday.

This is going to create a “pandemic of the vaccinated.” I’m really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you’re vaccinated to original Covid, then you’re basically not immune to this variant.

The only people with immunity to this variant are the ones with natural immunity, the ones with nucleocapsid, ORF, membrane, and all the other proteins that aren’t highly mutagenic.

And be ready to get your monoclonal antibodies if they work for this variant (unknown at this time), ivermectin, and Fluvoxamine so you can beat Covid when it comes bc it will. I’m afraid the health experts by pushing a vaccine that didn’t prevent transmission has created variants that escape the vaccine. And by giving everyone regardless of risk the vaccine to the original virus has prevented those at low risk from getting the broad immune response that natural immunity would have given."

I have been harping, and harping, and alluding to this since all of the stupid, excessive hype to the new vaccines started. It's incredibly saddening and scary that the supposed best and brightest "scientists", researcher and doctors in the world couldn't understand this when they were going gung-ho over the new approach to vaccination using mRNA vaccines that only targeted a very narrow, singular aspect of the pathogen. I thought that it was so obvious, that it must be intentional, (for some hidden reason).

Short-sightedness, is the road to destruction/over-the-cliff. I pray that we can avoid the ramifications of such a long chain of SUPER unintelligent decisions.

Dipshit, delta was 100% more contagious than the original strain.

The "bud it wuh-wuz Del-tuh that did it" excuse won't fly. Many of us tried our best to tell you very early on in the pandemic that VIRUSES MUTATE. That there were likely to be plenty of twists, turns and unexpected things to occur with such a weird pathogen, and that the new vaccines were NOT likely to be the "miracles" that the narrative tricked you and other dullards into thinking they were.

You were convinced that the new "vaccines" were airtight miracles with 90.x% effectiveness, and you've been undressed and embarrassed by numerous things that you sold as iron-clad fact, which I'd told you that from a scientific point of view, they clearly were NOT.

Viruses mutate, and the new vaccines didn't account for this obvious and well known fact. Despite vaccinating billions, (more than we've EVER vaccinated in a short period of time), we still had MORE infections than we had from the original strain. Goodness gracious that's a MASSIVE failure if we've ever seen one. @DM8, @00aubie, @AUBK

$5.tidnif@1
In the USA Covid-19 (SARS) in general can be almost wiped out or of very low significance if people would just get their vaccinations. So simple. In the world we need to continue to lead by sending vaccinations to countries who can't get them. Pandemic means world. The entire world has to be treated. It is a world problem, one country at a time. The problem is that the most advanced country in the world, USA, has the most cases and most deaths 750,000 due to the fact that some people will not cooperate with masks, social distance and vaccination because of brainwashing.

This ^^^^

It is not a media conspiracy. Sure, some media go doomsday. But this is science. Period. We have to vaccinate the world to reduce this to low-grade endemic. (Probably with occasional spikes like the flu).

attyrfs, you are sadly mistaken. Unfortunately, it appears that you have been deceived and you've bought into all of the misinformation and propaganda put out by the narrative.

• Mass vaccination isn't at all likely to come close to stopping COVID
    • The new vaccines are only intended to reduce severe illness and death. They do NOT provide the sterilizing immunity required to "wipe out" disease like past vaccines which used classical vaccine technology

• Fully vaccinated people can harbor significant viral loads that allow the virus to mutate. They can also still spread COVID to others, even other fully vaccinated people

• The new vaccines could be ineffective against any given variant/mutation. They are that narrow in their targeting criteria

• It may be impossible to reach herd immunity as we were falsely promised, due to the nature of coronaviruses

It's AMAZING that educated, reasonably intelligent people still believe this type of complete misinformation, and they are out there attacking the "unvaccinated" incorrectly thinking, "If these stupid rubes would just get vaccinated, this would be all over", when in reality, these new vaccines are NOTHING like the old vaccines they are being compared to that provided sterilizing immunity for diseases such as Polio, Measles, Smallpox etc.

@TigerScribe00, we are LIGHT-YEARS away from being scientific. Please see the specific points that I offered above. Look at how quickly we have canceled and ruined the careers of any scientists and doctor that pointed out the shortcomings or misinformation that was put out. There are likely other hidden agendas afoot.

Unfortunately, you all have been repeatedly lied to, bamboozled, deceived and manipulated. As I've been saying for almost a year, it's only about manipulating as many as possible to get the new vaccines through FUD, propaganda, peer pressure and false promises/lies.

Last edited:
Yes. Only in places like NY did we keep the virus deaths down. In the south, there were no restrictions during delta. You’re making no sense.

Well good. If what you say is true, we have control, and with hundreds of millions vaccinated, we can look forward to no more surges and getting back to normal, right? No more overflowing ER's and hospitals. No more "excessive deaths".

How soon can we expect to be back to normal?

attyrfs, you are sadly mistaken. Unfortunately, it appears that you have been deceived and you've bought into all of the misinformation and propaganda put out by the narrative.

• Mass vaccination isn't at all likely to come close to stopping COVID
    • The new vaccines are only intended to reduce severe illness and death. They do NOT provide the sterilizing immunity required to "wipe out" disease like past vaccines which used classical vaccine technology

• Fully vaccinated people can harbor significant viral loads that allow the virus to mutate. They can also still spread COVID to others, even other fully vaccinated people

• The new vaccines could be ineffective against any given variant/mutation. They are that narrow in their targeting criteria

• It may be impossible to reach herd immunity as we were falsely promised, due to the nature of coronaviruses

It's AMAZING that educated, reasonably intelligent people still believe this type of complete misinformation, and they are out there attacking the "unvaccinated" incorrectly thinking, "If these stupid rubes would just get vaccinated, this would be all over", when in reality, these new vaccines are NOTHING like the old vaccines they are being compared to that provided sterilizing immunity for diseases such as Polio, Measles, Smallpox etc.

@TigerScribe00, we are LIGHT-YEARS away from being scientific. Please see the specific points that I offered above. Look at how quickly we have canceled and ruined the careers of any scientists and doctor that pointed out the shortcomings or misinformation that was put out. There are likely other hidden agendas afoot.

Unfortunately, you all have been repeatedly lied to, bamboozled, deceived and manipulated. As I've been saying for almost a year, it's only about manipulating as many as possible to get the new vaccines through FUD, propaganda, peer pressure and false promises/lies.
The "bud it wuh-wuz Del-tuh that did it" excuse won't fly. Many of us tried our best to tell you very early on in the pandemic that VIRUSES MUTATE. That there were likely to be plenty of twists, turns and unexpected things to occur with such a weird pathogen, and that the new vaccines were NOT likely to be the "miracles" that the narrative tricked you and other dullards into thinking they were.

You were convinced that the new "vaccines" were airtight miracles with 90.x% effectiveness, and you've been undressed and embarrassed by numerous things that you sold as iron-clad fact, which I'd told you that from a scientific point of view, they clearly were NOT.

Viruses mutate, and the new vaccines didn't account for this obvious and well known fact. Despite vaccinating billions, (more than we've EVER vaccinated in a short period of time), we still had MORE infections than we had from the original strain. Goodness gracious that's a MASSIVE failure if we've ever seen one. @DM8, @00aubie, @AUBK
HWRfq4v6_Xiy_FJYgM8kumjI4NTiOr7mhbtqi74a8FI-5dANIwMltag-8kxy_PTR9QLZjB2tyHDEX2EeNJvthqP8_U4o1io-KY5Nx0elSynkGnCq4ee_CjM1XumJzOTpKK81jjNihZC_AGrWDqFSevkjUcgnqML_uu0

tumblr_m20tev8J6c1qcoegno1_500.gif

Well good. If what you say is true, we have control, and with hundreds of millions vaccinated, we can look forward to no more surges and getting back to normal, right? No more overflowing ER's and hospitals. No more "excessive deaths".

How soon can we expect to be back to normal?

I’m guessing after this winter as there are too many states with still low to avg vax rates. Also, most over 50 need to get boosted and especially over 60. Most states will still be normal though as we just live with the deaths now. I’m hoping we can get back to June 2021 deaths by June or July meaning under 200. That’s assuming nothing comes of this new variant as being deadly and/or evading vaccines.

He finally did a post with just one paragraph so I got to read one. Lol

Except that I've had MANY posts under a paragraph, that you and DM8 responded to with, "I didn't read it". It's a selective cop-out for when you guys have no rebuttal or don't want to admit that you were DEAD WRONG about something. It's sad and a horrible commentary on your lack of integrity and character.

Except that I've had MANY posts under a paragraph, that you and DM8 responded to with, "I didn't read it". It's a selective cop-out for when you guys have no rebuttal or don't want to admit that you were DEAD WRONG about something. It's sad and a horrible commentary on your lack of integrity and character.

I’m not talking about 20 sentence paragraphs. Lol When I say I don’t read your posts, I don’t read your posts that are long which account for 90% of them. Lol

Why am I tagged in this liberal diatribe?

Reactions: stutsman23 and DM8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT