ADVERTISEMENT

It’s going to be a bad day on Wall Street….

No. They aren't.
Yes. They are. By definition, vaccines are biological agents that elicit an immune response to a specific antigen derived from an infectious disease-causing pathogen. That is exactly what these are. The exact technology used to create them is a little different than that used historically for vaccines for illnesses like smallpox or the flu, but the result is the same. In the case of COVID, the antigen that these vaccines cause our cells to produce is the spike protein that is the part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that is used to invade the body's cells, and immune response to that protein is produced, protecting from the actual virus if/when later exposed.

In the USA Covid-19 (SARS) in general can be almost wiped out or of very low significance if people would just get their vaccinations. So simple. In the world we need to continue to lead by sending vaccinations to countries who can't get them. Pandemic means world. The entire world has to be treated. It is a world problem, one country at a time. The problem is that the most advanced country in the world, USA, has the most cases and most deaths 750,000 due to the fact that some people will not cooperate with masks, social distance and vaccination because of brainwashing.

fans-audience.gif

Amen. There’s actually a county in California that is requiring mask in their homes. I forget the name of the county but it Santa Cruz or Santa Clara. That is complete insanity. But the saddest thing is these people will comply. Because they’ve all been brainwashed into believing whatever these people tell them. If it goes against common sense, then don’t do it.
And at one time that was hippy town USA...live and let live, don't tell me what to do world.

Do you not read the bunker? Every lawyer on here has the exact same thoughts as the MSM on every topic. You’re also an idiot and I regret responding.
Hahaahhaahahahahah (takes breath) hahahahaahahahahbaahah.

Pretty confident I’m doing fine in life and have more stroke than you. Deep down, that’s what bothers your ignorant ass. You are living in quiet desperation and the Bunker allows you to chest thump and “swing” your small pecker to match your small mind.

Kerryon.

Reactions: Guy Forks
In the USA Covid-19 (SARS) in general can be almost wiped out or of very low significance if people would just get their vaccinations. So simple. In the world we need to continue to lead by sending vaccinations to countries who can't get them. Pandemic means world. The entire world has to be treated. It is a world problem, one country at a time. The problem is that the most advanced country in the world, USA, has the most cases and most deaths 750,000 due to the fact that some people will not cooperate with masks, social distance and vaccination because of brainwashing.
Bless it

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Do you not read the bunker? Every lawyer on here has the exact same thoughts as the MSM on every topic. You’re also an idiot and I regret responding.
I’m a lawyer and I do not. Masks do nothing, social distancing does nothing, lockdowns destroy economies and I am not sure about vaccinations yet. I am vaccinated and believe they have merit, but obviously more recent data shows they are not full proof. There you go. Your Narrative is destroyed

New scary variant in S.Africa.

May be highly transmissible - not sure yet. May put more in hospital -not sure yet. May be deadlier - not sure.

So, run and get a vax for a new variant that doesn’t work for the old ones.

Yeah, about that..

The vaccine does not kill the virus lol...think about it. Would you get a shot that is a contraceptive but even though you got the shot you still have to wear a condom?

Doesn't make any damn sense.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
I was hoping to read a thread full of educated stock market opinions. Smile Direct and Workhorse are killing me, and I was very excited about my entries on each, 5.15 on SDC and 7.40 on WKHS. I still feel good about both long term but I'm considering averaging down on both

The market is overpriced. The Fed has been pumping it endlessly. The net amount borrowed against stocks just passed 500 billion, an all time high and it’s grown faster than the market growth. Gonna be a lot of people trying to deleverage in a hurry. S&P 500 real earnings yield has been running negative. Who wants a stock whose earnings growth can’t keep up with inflation?

Real estate prices are in a bubble in major areas, mortgage rates starting to rise which will do great harm to homebuilding, with higher inflation people gonna have to start using their savings….

there’s just not a lot going on that justifies the current valuations unless the Fed changes its mind and decides to keep pumping liquidity - the powell put. The fed is the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Last edited:
The market is overpriced. The Fed has been pumping it endlessly. The net amount borrowed against stocks just past 500 billion an all time high and it’s grown faster than the market growth. Gonna be a lot of people trying to deleverage in a hurry. S&P 500 real earnings shield has been running negative. Who wants a stock whose earnings growth can’t keep up with inflation?

State prices are in a bubble in major areas mortgage rates starting to rise which will do great harm to homebuilding, with a higher inflation people gonna have to start using their savings….

there’s just not a lot going on that justifies the current valuations unless the Fed changes its mind and decides to keep pumping liquidity - the powell put. The fed is the 800 pound gorilla in the room.
MAGA

The market is overpriced. The Fed has been pumping it endlessly. The net amount borrowed against stocks just passed 500 billion, an all time high and it’s grown faster than the market growth. Gonna be a lot of people trying to deleverage in a hurry. S&P 500 real earnings yield has been running negative. Who wants a stock whose earnings growth can’t keep up with inflation?

Real estate prices are in a bubble in major areas, mortgage rates starting to rise which will do great harm to homebuilding, with higher inflation people gonna have to start using their savings….

This is what happens during inflation, right? Everything is overpriced. Gotta be somewhere for the money to go. Where to put it other than gold? Even if overpriced, at least companies (usually) and real estate have real value.

I’ve been back to life as normal since May. Most everyone has in this state.

Reactions: Tiger Hoops Guy
Like clockwork , media numbers down, interest flagging gotta have a new demon. It’s the new world. 24 hour news cycle is the death of the world
The problem with that is when its a true demon nobody will care until it's to late.

Ok

That’s hilarious. The people who are brainwashed are the ones wearing the masks because they do absolutely nothing. Neither do the lockdowns. Those walking around in masks, believing that’s protecting them, are in fact, the ones who are brainwashed. There’s absolutely zero scientific basis for masks or lockdowns.
I wear a mask and I don’t even watch tv news. Don’t even really read print news. Who brainwashed me?

Ok

That’s hilarious. The people who are brainwashed are the ones wearing the masks because they do absolutely nothing. Neither do the lockdowns. Those walking around in masks, believing that’s protecting them, are in fact, the ones who are brainwashed. There’s absolutely zero scientific basis for masks or lockdowns.
lockdowns are terribly ineffective for sure

From a Dr I know:

"Sorry to ruin what’s left of everyone’s weekend, but stock futures are plummeting and it’s bc of the new variant of Covid that has 32 mutations to spike protein. Yeah, this gives a whole new meaning to today’s name as Black Friday.

This is going to create a “pandemic of the vaccinated.” I’m really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you’re vaccinated to original Covid, then you’re basically not immune to this variant.

The only people with immunity to this variant are the ones with natural immunity, the ones with nucleocapsid, ORF, membrane, and all the other proteins that aren’t highly mutagenic.

And be ready to get your monoclonal antibodies if they work for this variant (unknown at this time), ivermectin, and Fluvoxamine so you can beat Covid when it comes bc it will. I’m afraid the health experts by pushing a vaccine that didn’t prevent transmission has created variants that escape the vaccine. And by giving everyone regardless of risk the vaccine to the original virus has prevented those at low risk from getting the broad immune response that natural immunity would have given."

Pfizer says if the Africa strand escapes vaccine they will create a new tailor made vaccine w/in 100 days.

Dow Jones Industrial Average is down 1100.

bought some LUV at 44.5

This is what happens during inflation, right? Everything is overpriced. Gotta be somewhere for the money to go. Where to put it other than gold? Even if overpriced, at least companies (usually) and real estate have real value.

Could be like 2008 when everything crashed. Finally the feds stepped in and have been manipulating the markets ever since. However the Fed is out of bullets now. They certainly can pump more currency into the system as treasurer that’s really kind of the problem isn’t it?

Reactions: Big Blue
Could be like 2008 when everything crashed. Finally the feds stepped in and have been manipulating the markets ever since. However the Fed is out of bullets now. They certainly can pump more currency into the system as treasurer that’s really kind of the problem isn’t it?
Absolutely. They can play all the games they want but eventually you have to pay the piper. TANSTAAFL.

Reactions: Eagle
From a Dr I know:

"Sorry to ruin what’s left of everyone’s weekend, but stock futures are plummeting and it’s bc of the new variant of Covid that has 32 mutations to spike protein. Yeah, this gives a whole new meaning to today’s name as Black Friday.

This is going to create a “pandemic of the vaccinated.” I’m really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you’re vaccinated to original Covid, then you’re basically not immune to this variant.

The only people with immunity to this variant are the ones with natural immunity, the ones with nucleocapsid, ORF, membrane, and all the other proteins that aren’t highly mutagenic.

And be ready to get your monoclonal antibodies if they work for this variant (unknown at this time), ivermectin, and Fluvoxamine so you can beat Covid when it comes bc it will. I’m afraid the health experts by pushing a vaccine that didn’t prevent transmission has created variants that escape the vaccine. And by giving everyone regardless of risk the vaccine to the original virus has prevented those at low risk from getting the broad immune response that natural immunity would have given."
Don't make this thread even dumber than it was. The COVID vaccines are absolutely vaccines. However, now that we have them, we need to stop with the lockdown/mask nonsense and let the virus run its course as you mention. Fortunately, it is doing that anyway in spite of the hysterical wackos trying to shut down the world.
This is entirely true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT